• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

While visiting one of my other forums I came across this panorama video taken in Norway.

The fellow has a FISHEYE lens video camera attached. He JUMPS OFF a high mountain ridge and soars to the highway far far below. He is using a WINGed SUIT.

During his descent.. use your mouse to scroll around / up and down to see the terrain. There two Suit flyers... you can see the other flyer back up up on his right... the later on his left back angle.

It autoreplays .. so you will get to see the flight a couple of times !

http://www.visitnorw...Wingsuit-Video/

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#2 bburton

bburton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

Amazing stuff. Makes my knees tremble. Thanks for the link. Those wingsuit guys are just plain nuts. Here's another online video:

http://www.flixxy.co...flying-2011.htm

:o

Bruce Burton

#3 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

In. sane.
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#4 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for that movie.. yes... I kept tilting my head back saying to myself UP UP UP GO UP..... fly higher.

Only difference between these two flight movies ours you could mouse click the movie and rotate around / tilt up/ down to see what else is going on during the flight.. like a 360° panoramaic view of the decent.

We also take 360° panorama images... but from a stable, firm ground based tripod or from a 25 foot high pole also planted firmly on the ground.

LOLLL you WILL NEVER get me to jump off a mountain like that.

The first wing suit movie I saw was about 3 or 4 years ago..Switzerland online newspaper article with an embedded movie of the flight.

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users