• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:20 PM

This is an Adobe Flash panorama located at the austere and difficult Midi dŽOssau north face

Be sure to mouse click the picture and rotate around to see the lake below

Real question is where was the photographer ????

http://www.aragon360...mbarradere.html

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#2 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Nope!! Keep my feet planted on the ground (or in an airplane!) I can't imagine trying to scale that wall!
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#3 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Nope!! Keep my feet planted on the ground (or in an airplane!) I can't imagine trying to scale that wall!

From past experience with other panorama photographers, I "Think" that it was accomplished by using a monopod foot placed 90° perpenticular to the wall face... then using a DSLR camera and 180° fisheye lens take 4 or more images.

Similar to this demo... just read through the process... it is not important that you understand the details. http://360texas.com/...epano/index.htm ... on the left side.. under the photo.. click to see an automated version of how to take an 'Over the edge Panorama image set. Assembly uses PTgui software.

Thanks for looking...

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#4 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

I am just plain not smart enough to figure these things out 360. Witchcraft is the only way I can explain it.

Really, I am as fascinated by the controls working the imagery as figuring out where the camera is. Crazy technologies.
www.fortworthview.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users