• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John Cirillo

John Cirillo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I got an email a few days ago from someone stating that they had an old photo of St. Joseph Hospital. Here is the text of the email:

"Hi John would you know anyone that may want a large photo of the old st. Joseph hospital building I think it was taken in the early 80's i would rather give it to someone than trash it please let me know thanks.
I think its maybe 16in by something not sure now think it is rigid i worked at st. Joseph and was the very last employee from st. Joseph to work there and thats how i got the photo but i just really dont have place for it been stored for years"

That's all the info I have. I would go and retrieve it myself but I am not in Fort Worth these days so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone has an idea what should be done with that pic.
I haven't seen the picture so I don't know what it looks like. The above is all I know about it.

Let me know any ideas on what to do with this picture.

Thanks,
John Cirillo

#2 johnb

johnb

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:travel and study

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Dear John Cirillo,
I graduated from nursing school at St. Joesph Hospital in 1970 and would love to have that picture if you still have it. You can contact me at

John Benavidez R.N.
400 N. Frio #2305
San Antonio, Texas 78207

Dear John Cirillo,
I graduated from nursing school at St. Joesph Hospital in 1970 and would love to have that picture if you still have it. You can contact me at

John Benavidez R.N.
400 N. Frio #2305
San Antonio, Texas 78207

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users