3 replies to this topic

#1 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

I stopped by Trinity Bicycles at 207 South Main Street this afternoon. The new shop just south of downtown (and the T&P commuter parking lot, which is no coincidence) has had a couple of sneak peeks and soft openings already. But this week they got their CO and they are officially open for business, even though the shop is not fully outfitted. From the street you can see a couple of signs in the windows promising a bike shop

The service counter was just built last night

I met Brian and Bernie

They recognized me a Doohickie based on my Schwinn Cutter ;-)

The have some stock of Kona and Surly bikes

Here's a view from the service area looking toward the front of the shop

As you can see, it ain't much... yet. They pretty much intend to keep the minimalist design I think, without a rush to fill the store. If they need something they'll get it, but I think first and foremost they want to establish the bike shop. Bernie and Brian are very personable folks. According to the Trinity Bicycles website, their hours of operation are Monday Friday, 7 a.m. 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. 6 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. 3 p.m. Stop on by and welcome them to the neighborhood! I wish them well.
My blog: Doohickie

#2 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,576 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

I stopped in this afternoon while I was taking photographs and I had a nice visit with Bernie. I also wish them well and I told him that I would try to send him some business.

#3 DKinFW

DKinFW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

What could be worse than having a bicycle malfunction on Sunday of Labor Day week-end. And late in the afternoon on Labor Day Sunday too. I called Trinity Bicycles and they were still there. I limped into the store...peddling with one pedal is not all that tricky once you get the system down...and got it changed out in quick order. Bryan could not have been more helpful. Thanks Bryan!

#4 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you.
My blog: Doohickie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users