4 replies to this topic

#1 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:45 AM

Here is a picture of the new bank going in on the first floor of the Tower Parking garage. I have taken a pic once before but could not find the thread. Must have been in a miscellaneous area.

I like this bank. They sure do not need to be big unless they are the corporate offices or such. This one looks pretty tidy. Reminds me of those little "Mini Dairy Queen's" etc... A decade or two ago I say myself buying a mini Dairy Queen or a mini something. (Guessing cheaper than a Maxi-Dairy Queen or whatever.)

For me, (Considering I eat out once a month or something) living downtown is at its best with dozens of banks in walking distance. I love that. I belong to 4 or so at any time. (Changes as interest rates change.) I do bank at Texas Capital Bank on the first floor of The Tower here. My fantasy. But it is human nature. I always wanted a bank in my building but now that I have one that isn't good enough. I want a bunny tube or a chute that takes my deposits down for me. Am I lazy or who? Even considered asking them if I could drop a basket from my balcony with a deposit. (You know, like the dog basket on Hitchcock's REAR WINDOW) cool.gif

New Downtown Bank...
3522084434_3b463ab495_o.jpg

www.fortworthview.com

#2 cberen1

cberen1

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (monee9696 @ May 11 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They sure do not need to be big unless they are the corporate offices or such.

For me, (Considering I eat out once a month or something) living downtown is at its best with dozens of banks in walking distance.

Cap One is almost purely a consumer bank (at this point). They don't have a big presence in trust banking, commercial lending, wealth management, etc. They just don't need much space.

#3 David Love

David Love

Skyscraper Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, gothic structures, Harley Davidsons, active with Veterans Affairs. Making things out of wood and carbon fiber.

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:55 PM

Can anyone answer this?

Is there a city, state or county law, rule or regulation that would prevent a person that has a "deeded" parking spot in this garage from using a key that would allow them to take the fire stairs up to the floor they park on and use that key to let themselves out of the fire stairwell?

Anyone? ...Anyone?

Better Business Bureau:  A place to find or post valid complaints for auto delerships and maintenance facilities. (New Features) If you have a valid gripe about auto dealerships, this is the place to voice it.

#4 David Love

David Love

Skyscraper Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, gothic structures, Harley Davidsons, active with Veterans Affairs. Making things out of wood and carbon fiber.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

I've always loved living in the Tower but days like this do make it trying. Especially when the card swipe is on the other side... ;-(

Posted Image

Better Business Bureau:  A place to find or post valid complaints for auto delerships and maintenance facilities. (New Features) If you have a valid gripe about auto dealerships, this is the place to voice it.

#5 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:20 PM

Seems a small convenience store and some sort of restaurant are planned in the first floor of the garage on the 400 block. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users