Liberator Village was built south of the bomber plant (Now Lockheed Martin). It was on both sides of Cherry Lane south of White Settlement Road. It was for aircraft workers. The Village was open from 1943 to 1956. The White Settlement Historical Museum has a lot of information on the Village.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users