• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

Remember those point and shoot cameras that would record a 10 second small movie snippet

From the Canon Digital Learning Center See what the new Canon 5d Mark II can do

http://www.usa.canon...;articleID=2086

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#2 Recyclican

Recyclican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Urban Planning, Conservation, Sustainability, Transit-oriented-Development, Historic Preservation.<br /><br />Hiking, camping, reading, BBQing, photography, traveling

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Dear Fort Worth Forum:

If all goes according to plan, I will be graduating in May 2010 from graduate school. I would like to request that a fund be started now so that all you wonderful people can chip in to get me one of these cameras for graduation. I promise to shoot tons of nice photos and videos of Fort Worth with it to share with you cool.gif

#3 longhornz32

longhornz32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Architect, photography, woodworking, jazz, guitar/bass/saxophone, sculpture.

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

I was wondering if they would answer Nikon's D90 with HiDef Video.

It is way out of my price ranger, ever, but it will be interesting to see what all will be done with the tons of different lenses available out there to consumers.

#4 redhead

redhead

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

Forgive me for being off-topic momentarily---to Recyclican: most CC companies have redeemable points. If you use any CC's at all, make sure you are accumulating their points (for some reason, you have to tell them you want to??). I just ignore the accumulation for a year or two, then convert them to nice things like cameras and bicycles. It's a great perk with most cards---and NO I don't mean AMEX! But that's a sore subject that is WAY off topic...Anyway, it's a great way to "buy" a really nice camera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users