Photo
- - - - -

Anyone on the Forum with an engineering background?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Stone

Sam Stone

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

Just kidding, I'm pretty sure the following video is a joke:
Turbo encabulators

I generally don't post random stuff like this, but it was just too funny.

#2 76107

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

That's really funny. Does it have any use in Frac-ing? Is there some way we can sell the production rights to a wildcatter drunk on Barnett shale money? If the Turbo Encabulator fell into a bucket of cream, what would happen?

#3 Sam Stone

Sam Stone

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

In answer to your questions:
1. Yes and no. If this particular model were retrofitted with a reverse polarity dynahex flow module it could indeed be used for that purpose.
2. Possibly. However, each component is patented separately and held independently by a group of seniors living in a Broward County nursing home.
3. Simple: If it was running, the logarithmic amalyte rotator coupling would lose its ability to maintain a charge and the cream would be converted to butter.

#4 76107

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

I'll get a Delaware corp formed in the morning. You break out the Vodka and Vicodin and we'll see if we can't get all those seniors, once they're finished voting for the Cross Dressing Nazi that the Lord Ordained Be Our President, to take a back end piece of the deal. From what I understand we can get the reverse polarity dynahex flow module reverse engineered by the Chinese. It'll have to be spec-ed out as a solid state dynahex inverter with reverse flow capacity when conjoined with the optional Latuca2000 spinner module to get around Chrysler's lawyers, but we've done that before.

Mmmm...butter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users