- - - - -

Bryce Building

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bburton

bburton
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

Tucked into a corner in downtown Fort Worth is a building that's almost a century old.

IPB Image

#2 cbellomy

cbellomy

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:12 PM

I love that building. But just imagine how it must have been when the old library was still next door. *sigh*

#3 seurto

seurto

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Interests:FW, TX, history, cooking, party planning/giving (Par-Tays Plus), vino! My dogs, chickens and duck!

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:36 AM

Wasn't that a hamburger place at one time? Seems like 100 years ago (at least 25-30) while on Jury Duty (back in the day when you had to stay all week), we ate some very tasty burgers there.

#4 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Interests:Writing, music, photography, games, sci-fi.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:56 AM

Bruce, when did you take that photo? I just shot a pic of the Bryce Building last weekend. We may have just missed each other!

- Architecture/urban planning/transit blogger, Fort Worth Weekly

Fort Worth District 9 Zoning Commissioner

#5 bburton

bburton
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(Atomic Glee @ Mar 1 2007, 11:56 AM) View Post

Bruce, when did you take that photo? I just shot a pic of the Bryce Building last weekend. We may have just missed each other!

Kevin, according to my camera's EXIF data, the photo of the Bryce Building was snapped: 2007:02:27 at 13:35:52, or this past Tuesday at 1:36pm. It was a beautiful day. Here's another you'll enjoy, taken about 9 minutes later:

IPB Image

#6 KStrickland

KStrickland

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:31 AM

My dad owns the Bryce Building on Throckmorton downtown, and he really would love a historical, probably black and white, photo of the building from when it was a hamburger restaurant, professional office, etc. We've checked a lot of places that have photos of every other building in downtown Fort Worth, but never our's!
I would love to find him one for Christmas, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users