The old Fort Worth Farmer's Market 1110 Jones Street, c. 1935. This photo view is taken from the roof of the Fruits and Produce Terminal Building looking southwest. The shed extension was fairly new in this photo and built after 1930. Notice the Texas and Pacific Railroad building and station in the distance. It was hazy this morning, which was typical in Fort Worth at the time. Much of the industrial machinery and railroads used fossil fuel burning. Thus a lot of smoke and pollutants existed in those days. There was always a lot of activity in this area. (See early photo of Farmers Market in this forum)
As noted in other post, this building (s) was sold in the early 1970s and demolished soon after. It was a public parking lot for many years.