This is the latest addition to the Jack White Collection of Historic Fort Worth Photos from the University of Texas at Arlington. This view shows Houston Street in 1952 as the new home of the Fort Worth National Bank (now The Electric Service Building) is nearing completion. Also, make note of the Bob R. Simpson Building when it still had the "First National Bank" sign on top of it, even though the new Fort Worth National Bank had already blocked the view of the sign.
Looking North on Houston from 8th Street in 1952
No replies to this topic
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users