546 replies to this topic

#51 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

This shot from the zeppelin this week shows the progress on the City Place demolition.

Posted Image

(Credit: The airship's blog)

#52 CityPlace

CityPlace

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:58 AM

They are sure enough rock'n & roll'n on the City Place Complex. Each day I head for work it looks different.

Looking North on Throckmorton

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking South on Throckmorton
Posted Image

Looking South on Taylor
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sure enough looks like they are running 2nd street through to me...
Posted Image

#53 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:02 AM

I would have sure lost a bet on this demo. A MUCH bigger operation than I ever could have imagined. They have been working hard for months. I thought it would have been a weekend project. I am not kidding. Was a massive undertaking. They are not taking their time. Big work every day of the week. Tip for you... don't hire me as your demo engineer for your next big project. (weekend, 6 month... whatever) :laugh:

A big knockdown I heard this morning. Visual evidence...

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#54 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

We drove by there last weekend (on the way to Cantina Laredo - YUM!!) and I was amazed by how much was NOT there! Just a big ol' hole in the ground for the most part now, and by the looks of that picture, an even bigger hole!
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#55 MarkL2023

MarkL2023

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

#56 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

Has anybody seen a recent rendering of what Spire (developer) has planned for the renovation of the south tower and for the spaces in between?
Are they going to stick with the same design as City Place Two (north tower)? And what will the middle look like? I know there will be a pedestrian street/mews in between.

cheers

#57 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Wow! Just checked out that video - looked like a CLOSE call!! Makes you wonder if that was the intended result??
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#58 Phil Phillips

Phil Phillips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:37 PM

Looking from Taylor St. east with bottom of South Tower.
Posted Image

A little further north on Taylor St.
Posted Image

Looking east from Taylor St. toward hotel. If you can see, notice how far under Throckmorton the underground opening extends to the left of photo. Anyone know what they plan to use that underground area for?
Posted Image

Wider angle showing closed end of overhead "walkway to nowhere".
Posted Image

From Taylor St. look at corner of South Tower. Notice the escalators. That was just past the entrance to the Fort Worth Public Library.
Posted Image

From Throckmorton looking northwest toward North Tower.
Posted Image

From Throckmorton looking north, wider angle so that "walkway to nowhere" can be seen.
Posted Image

I noticed some windows on the lower level looking out into the sunken plaza just west of Taylor St. May have to see if I can get some photos looking into the windows at basement level.

#59 Phil Phillips

Phil Phillips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Sunken plaza just west of Taylor looking at windows and wall that formed western side of mall area. The silver railing on top is Taylor St.
Posted Image

Looking east through dirty window about midway.
Posted Image

Looking east at far north end of mall area. When one left the subway area, you could turn left, up those stairs to the ice rink area or turn right through glass doors to the sunken plaza.
Posted Image

Backed up to get a shot of the stairs through the glass doors. These doors now lead into a short enclosed walkway the the building in the middle of that sunken plaza. Anyone know what the plans are for this area?
Posted Image

Stair area again, trying to see more north into where subway was. Too dark and can't get correct angle. I guess the subway tunnel is still there. Sure wish someone could talk their way in to photograph the subway area or what's left of it.
Posted Image

Looking more southerly.
Posted Image

#60 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

Phil, I also need to get down there to take some photos. I wish yours were a little larger, so I could see more detail. In your third photograph, you comment about how far the basement extended under Throckmorton Street. That level of the Tandy Center goes all the way under Throckmorton. The portion of it between where 1st used to be and 2nd Street, and the parts under Taylor Street, are the only remaining portions of the old Leonard's Department Store. Leonard's connected their 1930's building underground to their expansion in 1963 by going under Throckmorton for the entire block. This addition also built the subway from the river beneath Taylor Street. The old escalators next to Taylor Street gave the then underground library a connection up to street level and access to the Second Tandy Tower. As you can tell from my commentary, Leonard's was constructed in phases and the Tandy Center was constructed in phases as Leonard's was demolished.

#61 Phil Phillips

Phil Phillips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

I will try to put links for the full-size jpgs below. The files are huge with this Canon 5D II.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13

#62 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

Does anyone want to take a guess why one row of columns and one beam was left to remain across the center of the site?

#63 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

To make a perch to build the other columns?
www.fortworthview.com

#64 David Love

David Love

Skyscraper Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, gothic structures, Harley Davidsons, active with Veterans Affairs. Making things out of wood and carbon fiber.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Does anyone want to take a guess why one row of columns and one beam was left to remain across the center of the site?

Ya got me, but I'd guess if they leave something, it's either cost savings or structural.

Better Business Bureau:  A place to find or post valid complaints for auto delerships and maintenance facilities. (New Features) If you have a valid gripe about auto dealerships, this is the place to voice it.

#65 Phil Phillips

Phil Phillips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

Could it be used to support the new 2nd St. pedestrian way?????????

#66 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

More information was released yesterday on the redevelopment. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram has the story:
http://www.star-tele...lines-fortworth

#67 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

The article mentions City Place One (the South tower) being renovated as office space. Last I heard, they were deciding on either hotel or office and had not made up their mind. To me, hotel is the smart bet.

I wonder if they have indeed made up their mind to go office?
www.fortworthview.com

#68 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Brian wrote "To make a perch to build the other columns?"

As Brian said and while I did not see them, the line of columns and support beam must have been structurally designed to support multiple floors above
How many? If still structurally sound, depending on how much steel rebar is in the columns, possibly at least as many floors that were there before.

Meaning if the columns were originally designed for 20 floors but previously only had to support 5... if they were still structully sound, possibly more than 5 floors could be constructed.

But I am guessing.

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#69 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

You know, I forgot to give all of you an answer. There is an Oncor Energy electric line that originally went through on 2nd Street and when they built the Tandy Center, they chose to leave it in place and they built the mall around it. This line feeds a good bit of downtown. When they demolished the mall, they had a choice. Either leave it in place or relocate it. It was too expensive to move it, so they chose to leave it in place and it's fortunate that it was supported by columns and surrounded by concrete.

#70 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

The article mentions City Place One (the South tower) being renovated....To me, hotel is the smart bet.

I attempted a count of the number of hotel rooms in the CBD and arrived at an unofficial number of 2,500 – 2,600 rooms/suites. Comments posted here in the not so distant past suggested that DtFW has a chronic shortage of hotel rooms for a city of its stature. Also, tourism and convention business in Fort Worth continues to grow.

Seconding you BL, a hotel with the right pizzazz would be a smart decision for re-purposing the City Center One and I hope that Spire Realty think so too.

Keep Fort Worth folksy.

#71 JKC

JKC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

You know, I forgot to give all of you an answer. There is an Oncor Energy electric line that originally went through on 2nd Street and when they built the Tandy Center, they chose to leave it in place and they built the mall around it. This line feeds a good bit of downtown. When they demolished the mall, they had a choice. Either leave it in place or relocate it. It was too expensive to move it, so they chose to leave it in place and it's fortunate that it was supported by columns and surrounded by concrete.

It was also cited by the previous owner as a reason for public assistance in the costs for the reopening of 2nd.

#72 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

Walked over to the Tarrant County Tax office to pay my property taxes. ($20k on my 2 condos. And did not even get an "I voted early" sticker or anything)
Looking over the fence at this construction site. It always looks so orderly and tidy for a construction site. Nice progress.

Oh ya, that power line that feeds half of downtown? I went ahead and unplugged it. :laugh: I don't care, my supper is done.

I took a vacation day today. Second in 8 years or so, except for the days when I play election judge downtown. (No vacation there, just 13 hours of work.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#73 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

I took a vacation day today. Second in 8 years or so, except for the days when I play election judge downtown. (No vacation there, just 13 hours of work.)

If you're looking for another reason for your recent health scare, look no further.
(IMHO)

#74 David Love

David Love

Skyscraper Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, gothic structures, Harley Davidsons, active with Veterans Affairs. Making things out of wood and carbon fiber.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

If you're looking for another reason for your recent health scare, look no further.
(IMHO)

I second that...

Better Business Bureau:  A place to find or post valid complaints for auto delerships and maintenance facilities. (New Features) If you have a valid gripe about auto dealerships, this is the place to voice it.

#75 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

(IMHO)

Likely the case. Stress was really my only risk factor. (thin, pretty good shape, good diet for 23 years, non-smoker etc...)
One of the reasons I have not taken vacation was I figured I was going to get fired. (did not think the new owners would renew my contract) in which case, I would sell my 90 days of vacation as I might would be on vacation the rest of my life. In reality, my job just got harder and I am on my third year with the new people. (why can't bad things happen to good people.) My job has gotten much better in this last year. I am working much harder as well as they are accepting of much less then their super bright 35 year old Dell boys that they brought in. I am going to work this gig as long as they pay me too much and then I am going to prop my feet up and watch The Peoples Court all day, every day. (besides walk around Fort Worth like a nimrod of course.)
www.fortworthview.com

#76 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

I'm also in agreement with Volare and David. My goal every year is to take all of my vacation that is coming to me. However, this year is an exception and I have several days that I will be able to carry over into 2012. I plan to take all of my vacation and carry over days next year.

#77 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

Crews closed off Northbound Taylor again Tuesday, back to making the block but at least the project is moving along. Empty buildings in the center of downtown looked so bad. I was betting the South Tower ended up as hotel, but avaialble office space in big chunks is hard to find today, even with the future sundance additions.

#78 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

And not only did they shut down northbound Taylor street, but installed an opaque fence. How rude. How do they expect us to steal shots of the construction sight?

I do like this increased visibility of the Sundance West Building. I love that building. Also, note the stars in the sky tonight...

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#79 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

They are erecting a huge crane on this property today. Around 21 stories tall. They are sure working hard on this project. Might actually be perfect timing. Just this last few weeks there has been plenty of evidence that the economy is finally getting stronger. (Less unemployment, fewer foreclosures both residential and commercial, industrial production rising, American Car companies adding second and third shifts etc...) This complex may come on-line right at the start of a very good economy, if all goes well. (Even Europe looked a little brighter this week.) It must be pretty sweet to time the markets properly. I saw an article yesterday about this project that quoted a local experting predicting our 11% class A office vacancy rate would be 5% in the 18 months needed to complete this project. (Not that most cities wouldn't kill for 11% vacancy.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

And of course, the most important aspect of this crane, is that it is tall enough to see the top out of my windows so I can see them work.
Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#80 360texas

360texas

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Interests:Digital photography, computers since 1980, Panorama imaging, world travel. After 37 years retired Federal Service 1999.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

I hope for safey sake they perform a passing load test on the crane before using it for real work

Dave still at

360texas45x145.png
Visit 360texas.com

#81 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

They have actually been doing more work than just erecting the crane and preparing the site for the new building. In your first photo, I can actually see the rebar extending out of the ground from the piers that have already been drilled and poured.

#82 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

They finished erecting the crane last night. It seemed like an optical illusion when I saw this huge crane arm swing out this morning. From my condo, it looks like there is only a few hundred feet between the two City Place buildings. Then this massive crane arm swings out to tell me otherwise...

www.fortworthview.com

#83 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

I hope for safey sake they perform a passing load test on the crane before using it for real work

Did you rush downtown yesterday afternoon to yell through the fence at the workers from what I assuming is professional crane operator to remind them not to forget this important step in the installation process?

#84 hannerhan

hannerhan

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Did you rush downtown yesterday afternoon to yell through the fence at the workers from what I assuming is professional crane operator to remind them not to forget this important step in the installation process?

:roflol:

#85 shelley.debnam

shelley.debnam

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Web Design, Jack Russell Terriers, Cycling (Mountain and Road)

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks so much for taking these photos, sharing them and taking the time to post them. I have such fond memories of those buildings. Growing up in Riverside I went to Tandy Center every Saturday with my friends. We would shop, eat in the food court, exit the center and walk down to Woolworths and Monnigs then back to Tandy Center. Sometimes we would ice skate (less as we grew older)and sometimes we would take the tunnel to the library (less as we grew older!!) Loved the glass elevator too.

When I was fortunate enough to reach the age for civil duty as a juror, I remember taking the subway to TC, going to the courthouse and when breaking for lunch eating at the TC food court while watching the ice skaters.

Sad that it's gone and sad that I don't see Fort Worth as much as I would like to.

#86 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:10 PM

I will be anxious to see the new buildings going up between the two towers and how their new retail and parking will interact with the street. Shelley, North Irving isn't that far. You could come back and visit more frequently.

#87 shelley.debnam

shelley.debnam

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Web Design, Jack Russell Terriers, Cycling (Mountain and Road)

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

Shelley, North Irving isn't that far. You could come back and visit more frequently.

That fact makes it even more sad - that I am only 30 minutes away but never seem to find make the time. I am going to commit to a Saturday outing in downtown soon. Thank you!

#88 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

City Place is really cooking now. (After taking 6 months to demolish what I could have torn down in a weekend :laugh: )

Posted Image

I can hardly imagine a need to bring in this huge extra crane when there is such a huge one on site. (Why don't they ask me about these things...)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#89 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

The work incredibly hard on this project. I guess time is money. (Could be if they check that big crane in past 5pm there is an extra $20. fee)

Major progress, as usual.

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#90 Joshw

Joshw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Wow, going fast.

#91 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

They are moving fast. I need to get down there to take a look.

#92 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Posted Image

It has been blogged on FWF that hotel demand in downtown Fort Worth is very strong. At one time, it was speculated that One City Place Tower would be redeveloped into a hotel. Could the fact that the connecting skywalk to the Renaissance Hotel suggest that hotel use is no longer an option; and has the omnipotent long reach of Sundance Square struck once again?

#93 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Progress shot on March 29th 2012

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#94 ron4Life

ron4Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

I think the tower to the south should be converted into a hotel because of the future "Conventions" that is being discussed.

#95 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

I think the tower to the south should be converted into a hotel because of the future "Conventions" that is being discussed.

I believe that any plans to convert the south tower into a hotel were squashed by the usual suspects; "Can't have more than one hotel north of 5th Street".

As for a snagging a future national political convention as is being suggested in an article published in the Fort Worth Business Press, the state of our city's intra-city transit is woeful. Here is our Convention and Visitors Bureau, rather embarrassingly, touting Fort Worth's attributes:

"As Fort Worth prepares to host a mega-sized state Republican convention this summer, city boosters say it might be time to pursue an even bigger prize – snaring a national convention……..Ticking off Fort Worth's attributes, city officials say visitors can easily navigate the city's downtown, strolling from their hotels along the blocks of restaurants and nightclubs stretching from the convention center on the south to Sundance Square on the north. Those who tire of walking can always hop aboard Molly the Trolley". – Fort Worth Business Press 4/23/12

Molly the Trolley…really?

Here is what some of the competition has done.

2012 Democratic National Convention, Charlotte, North Carolina

LYNX Stations and Parking

2012 Republican National Convention, Tampa, Florida

Streetcars Return to Tampa

#96 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Here's the latest construction photo taken looking down Taylor Street from 3rd.
Posted Image

#97 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

Nice shot John.

They work on this complex 6am to 6pm every day but Sunday.
I am surprised they have not started on One City Place (South Tower). Maybe they are waiting for their own parking areas to be finished to work from.

Just went to the owner's web site (Spire Realty) to look for more of a clue but see no new information.
www.fortworthview.com

#98 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

I'm betting they will finish the infill before they start work on the tower.

#99 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Two shots this morning.

This shot from the Worthington. (While the 18,000 Republicans were at the convention) I do love these packed hotels... And nice people.
Posted Image

This shot is kind of giving me an idea of what the plaza area is going to look like.
Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#100 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Why then is the Star-Telegram reporting a different picture? To me, they appear to be a very angry crowd of people.

Dissent is mostly drowned out at Texas GOP convention in Fort Worth | Elections & Politics...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Downtown, Construction Photographs, Old Tandy Center

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users