Corsicana33's Content

There have been 7 items by Corsicana33 (Search limited from 17-January 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92295 "Burnett Plaza Wins Big In Orlando"

Posted by Corsicana33 on 06 July 2015 - 09:03 AM in Fort Worth Architecture

Would be nice to see all the big boys downtown adopt the energy efficient LED lights and make them mimic what Sundance Square has going each night.

#90437 Burleson Development

Posted by Corsicana33 on 06 March 2015 - 08:30 PM in Surrounding Cities

Because we just bought one and I wasn't able to put a pic of myself on here, it said the pic was too big

Edit* Now I have a pic of me

#90435 Burleson Development

Posted by Corsicana33 on 06 March 2015 - 04:09 PM in Surrounding Cities

Schlotsky's, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins and Advanced Auto Parts are scheduled to open in the coming months on HWY 174. Raising Cane's is looking at a potential restaurant here and Harley Davidson will open up a store on HWY 35W & Renfro. Also Airforce Airgunes will open up a distribution plant here. Burleson is also getting ready to "spruce" up Old Town area with better lighting, benches and side walks along with better signage for parking as some really great Local eateries have opened up downtown.

#90118 Texas & Pacific Warehouse

Posted by Corsicana33 on 16 February 2015 - 09:22 PM in Residential

oh ok cool thanks

#90116 Austin55' fiddlin around.

Posted by Corsicana33 on 16 February 2015 - 09:21 PM in Ideas and Suggestions for Projects

As far as anything happening on any XTO Energy lot, I wouldn't hold my breath. I work for then and since we are now owned by ExxonMobil, we are truly based out of Irving now. The buildings we have now will be it as ExxonMobil is appreciative of a campus style setup for corporate buildings. Bob Simpson does not own any of the buildings XTO Energy uses but he does own the new Morningstar building (Old Star-Telegram building) but I did here that he sold the old public market building by the HWY 30.

#90114 Texas & Pacific Warehouse

Posted by Corsicana33 on 16 February 2015 - 09:10 PM in Residential

Found some info about this project and that it is still a go, the issues seem t be the Lamar-Hemphill connector project and the TEX rail on the backside causing some of the slow down on forward progress. It was on www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12143151.html  

#86322 Fort Worth 35W & Risinger Rd.

Posted by Corsicana33 on 31 July 2014 - 12:37 PM in Surrounding Cities

Hey does anybody know what is being built at 35W and Risinger Rd.?