1 reply to this topic

#1 SouthsideSergeyKyle

SouthsideSergeyKyle

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hey, all. I'm new here. My name's Sergey, and I live in Morningside.

I figure that I'll make my first topic--and my first post--about one of my favorite hobbies: motorized cycling. Basically, think bicycles, trikes, and even quadricycles with motors on them. Although I'm not mechanically inclined enough to build them from scratch (I hire others or buy them whole), I definitely enjoy riding them. They are de-facto street legal in the state of Texas (they're pretty much considered 'bicycles' under state law). As long as you ride safely and don't be a jerkhole (and don't live in/go to a city with an overzealous PD), you can go almost anywhere a bicycle can go, save for dedicated bike/ped paths.

Myself, I have a motorized tricycle. It's my everyday vehicle, since I am a non-driver. Y'all may occasionally see me around Downtown and the south and east sides riding it. This is a picture I took the other day:563309_10151939555077880_1460918054_n.jp

Anyone else here into motored cycling? :)

#2 Not Sure

Not Sure

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

Very cool. I would like something like that for myself.

It's not quite the same thing, but I remember seeing some four wheel cycles at the beach a long time ago. One day when I have more money than I can spend, I just might get one. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users