4 replies to this topic

#1 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:41 PM

I just want to pass along a new book by Ty Cashion. I saw while at B&N. Its awsome many old and new pics about our city. From Presidents Teddy R. to Clinton. Even Mr. John T Roberts work is in thier ! And many stories about our city. I am still finding out about for the first time.

Thier have been books like this before but the last one was about 15 years ago. Thats you can see in the Library. I saw an old book that showed that thier was even a Trinity River Vision way back in the 70's! Anyway check out Ty Cashion new book. happy.gif

#2 bburton

bburton
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:20 PM

Looks like a good one. Here's a link to an earlier thread discussing the book, including a URL by the author where one can download the entire book, chapter by chapter, in PDF format. Cannot beat that. biggrin.gif

http://www.fortworth...p?showtopic=954

#3 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

The book is a good one. Ty found this web site and requested to use some of the current photographs of the buildings. I was more than happy to donate the photos for the publication.

#4 mbdalton1

mbdalton1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE(John T Roberts @ Aug 18 2006, 10:07 PM) View Post

The book is a good one. Ty found this web site and requested to use some of the current photographs of the buildings. I was more than happy to donate the photos for the publication.

Yes! I recently purchased this book and noticed your name mentioned under some of the photos. Thanks for allowing their use! The book is truly fabulous!

smile.gif mary bess

#5 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:21 AM

Any reader reviews of Mr. Cashion's book?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users