Community Status Updates

Photo

Ghost Writer in Disguise

The glass is always half empty. I know, because I filled it and poured half of it out.
Mar 12 2019 11:00 PM
Photo

ramjet

The Death of President Bush
Dec 03 2018 09:07 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

John T RobertsBrian Luenser

Dear Brian,
I have deleted all of the posts on the topic of the New Jail from yesterday afternoon on. RD Milhollin sent me a message about what transpired on the topic yesterday afternoon and evening. I am in complete agreement with him. I would like to ask that you refrain from posting in this topic only for today (Friday). If you have questions, please PM me.
Thank yo...
Sep 21 2012 07:49 AM

How do I post a pic and write a little something about myself?
Sep 07 2012 02:06 PM

How do I post a pic and write a little something about myself?
Sep 07 2012 02:06 PM
Photo

griffidThurman52

Thurman, it's griffin. I'm watching your post so be careful. Just kidding. Hey one of these days I need to ride around the city with you and show you interesting fire department stuff. You can rant and rave about whatever the city is or isn't doing. Just like old times. Hope all is well.
david
Aug 21 2012 03:49 PM
Photo

RD MilhollinJohn T Roberts

John, I didn't see the "img code" posting option. This is easier than I thought.
Aug 20 2012 12:58 PM
Photo

Brian Luenser

Great. Go to the top menus in Photobucket. Pull down ALBUM SETTINGS. Below you will see settings for links. Select IMG Code. Then, when you upload your picture, after you hit save, your link will automaticaly be below your pic. Copy and paste to Forum. (Best method in town) Give it a shot. Yell back if necessary! It will look like this[IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/Brian_Lu...
Aug 20 2012 12:53 PM
Photo

Brian Luenser

Great. Go to the top menus in Photobucket. Pull down ALBUM SETTINGS. Below you will see settings for links. Select IMG Code. Then, when you upload your picture, after you hit save, your link will automaticaly be below your pic. Copy and paste to Forum. (Best method in town) Give it a shot. Yell back if necessary! It will look like this[IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/Brian_Lu...
Aug 20 2012 12:52 PM
Photo

RD MilhollinBrian Luenser

Brian, you said to ask for advice and tips on posting, well you told Ramjet; hope the advice is open to all. I have uploaded to photobucket, and posted the link to the FW forum, but it shows up as just a link. How can I make the photo open when the message posting does?
Aug 20 2012 11:41 AM
Photo

johnfwd

What's on your mind?
Aug 17 2012 07:57 AM
Photo

RD MilhollinCliffordProffitt

Happy B-Day. RD your neighbor
Aug 09 2012 10:32 AM