• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SurplusPopulation

SurplusPopulation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

I will be taking engagement photos with my fiancee on Sunday around 6. Being a (quasi-)photographer myself I know the 'standard' spots around Fort Worth: the T&P Warehouse, the Water Gardens, Stockyards Station, etc.

I want to have some very 'Fort Worth-y' locations that are a little less common. Ideas?

#2 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

I will be taking engagement photos with my fiancee on Sunday around 6. Being a (quasi-)photographer myself I know the 'standard' spots around Fort Worth: the T&P Warehouse, the Water Gardens, Stockyards Station, etc.

I want to have some very 'Fort Worth-y' locations that are a little less common. Ideas?

This time of year bet botanic gardens is coming to life.   Like the Methodist Church downtown. Love the whole TCC River campus area.  Sinclair building ground level is amazing. Several old building in stockyards are premium. Sitting at tables in front of Corner bakery or Tower at Potbelly.  Parking garage roofs with downtown in background.   Old church ruins on 4th street on East side of Downtown. 

www.fortworthview.com

#3 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

The riverwalk type park along Marine Creek in the Stockyards is really nice for pictures. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users