#1 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

One would think that, since we are facing north in our new home, we would miss the many beautiful Texas sunrises (assuming we are up that early). Well, as it turns out, we can still catch them reflected in the windows of the Omni across the street!

Posted Image

Any other interesting sunrise pictures out there?
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#2 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Nice Ron.

Of course you will see tons of sunrises coming up as the Sun Heads North for the Summer. (Has been heading North for a week now.) I bet you see sunrises and sunsets by Feb 1. Is always surprising to me that at this latitude the sunrises and sunsets are N.E. and N.W. in June.

Hope that great train station is treating you well and brings in a great new year for you and yours.
www.fortworthview.com

#3 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

Thank you sir - I'll look forward to catching the sunsets as well! We are still thoroughly enjoying our time in the T&P. With the gorgeous Saturday the weatherman has lined up for us, I hope to get out and about and take some long overdue pictures around the south end of town - maybe, if we wander too far north, I'll run into you out there!
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

#4 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

As I will mention in a couple other threads, my wife planned a day trip to Galveston for us last Saturday, and here are a couple shots of the sunrise from 15,000' or so...

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users