Since there is no dedicated thread on this area of development I figured we could put general news here. This would include anything going on in the White Settlement area between Burton Hill and Crestwood.
Fort Capital's new building:
Some of the River District's recent developments:
1. Fort Capital's building linked above
2. the new Greystar apartment development just to the West
3. Rivercrest Bluffs just to the East
4. River Heights to the Southwest
5. HGC's new headquarters is progressing as well (on the north side of White Settlement)
6. Salsa Limon will soon relocate (also on North side of WS)
7. Crystal Springs development is expected to break ground any time.
8. Abundio's Studio also just announced that they will soon be relocating to a spot adjacent to Flowers on the Square, for an outdoor riverfront workout/training facility (timing said "Winter 2016").
Some of those have their own threads but it all seems to go together at this point.