• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 David_H

David_H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:54 AM

Quite the makeover. I'm looking forward to seeing this finished, with the two residential units next door.

#52 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

I'm a little disappointed, it would've been cool to see 3 different eras of architecture on one block. But it's is definitely an improvement.

#53 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:41 AM

I think it is actually reducing the number of rooms (just a little bit) but no doubt will be an improvement over the previous form and function. 

What's the latest on the thin high rise hotel that someone (I think Austin 55?) posted?  Want to say it is around 8th & Houston Streets.   Had a Marriott (Residence?) flag on it. 

WE NEED MORE GOOD (AND ESPECIALLY INTERESTING) HOTEL ROOMS DOWNTOWN AND IN THE CULTURAL DISTRICT. 

• JBB likes this

#54 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:36 AM

I think it is actually reducing the number of rooms (just a little bit) but no doubt will be an improvement over the previous form and function. 

What's the latest on the thin high rise hotel that someone (I think Austin 55?) posted?  Want to say it is around 8th & Houston Streets.   Had a Marriott (Residence?) flag on it. 

WE NEED MORE GOOD (AND ESPECIALLY INTERESTING) HOTEL ROOMS DOWNTOWN AND IN THE CULTURAL DISTRICT. 

The new skinny Marriott is still just a drawing on paper at this point. No real announcements yet.

As for the hotels in the Cultural District, you still have that unused land (being used as a parking lot now, but still...) that West 7th is supposed to use as one and that strip mall on the main intersection that could be replaced... 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#55 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:44 PM

Here is a handy guide to all known (and some unkown) hotel proposals for downtown. 

https://docs.google....66qVLOU/pubhtml

#56 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:06 PM

Here is a handy guide to all known (and some unkown) hotel proposals for downtown.

Excellent production.  Thanks for making it much easier to follow all of the exciting hospitality developments. :)  :)

#57 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

Excellent work, Austin.  However, you have a misspelled word.  The word "relevant" has the "e" and the "a" transposed.

#58 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

The old Park Central motel is fenced off and undergoing renovations now, so its status can be changed to "construction."

-Dylan

#59 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

Just thinking.  The latest count for boutique hotels is now four:  Stockyards Hotel (existing); Museum Place (in planning/design); Near South/Magnolia (in planning/design) and Sundance Square (proposed).

How very exciting. :wub:

Excuse my oversight, the Ashton (existing)  should be included among this group of hotels.

#60 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

Rumor is on the street that the Fairfield Inn & Suites will open in about two weeks.  Below is a photograph of the renovation, and nearly finished product.

37269409055_552be1328d_h.jpgparkcentral2 by jtrobert, on Flickr

#61 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

The architecture has very nice textural face.  Its as though there are multiple buildings to the block.  The Butch Cassidy Statue will become an instant photo shop.

#62 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

The architecture has very nice textural face.  Its as though there are multiple buildings to the block.  The Butch Cassidy Statue will become an instant photo shop.

I agree. I had some friends in town and we stopped by the Wild Bunch statue and they were in instagram heaven. I wish there was some way to incorporate the plaza on 9th & Throckmorton better so that it becomes a gathering place. Does anyone know if Fairfield will have a restaurant on the plaza?

#63 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

I tried looking in the windows today, and I couldn't see much.  I did notice the doors on Houston appear to align with the doors (or windows) on Throckmorton.  There is some kind of open space on that Throckmorton end of the building, but I really couldn't tell about the function.

#64 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Yesterday, after the walking tour, I went inside to take a look.  The interior is a big improvement over the incredibly small lobby of the old Park Central.  The restaurant dining room is still there on the west side of the building, but they are only serving continental breakfasts.  The lobby does have a nice bar taking up the middle of the first floor.

#65 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

This property owned by the City could make a nice boutique hotel/residence. Its located just two blocks west of the Convention Center. Check out its lobby!

http://www.fortworth...ure.com/lsg.jpg

http://www.fortworth...m/lsg-lobby.jpg

#66 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

Where would you propose to move the Water Department and the other offices that are in the building?  There is also a movement to restore the sign, which is landmarked along with the building.

#67 A_Random_Username

A_Random_Username

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

Where would you propose to move the Water Department and the other offices that are in the building?  There is also a movement to restore the sign, which is landmarked along with the building.

the T & P warehouse.

I jest. Im sure there is ample places the depts could move into and use. theres a building down the block from my employer thats not use. its an unused building thats 2-3 stories (cant get in, tresspassing and all...) right across from the The Houston Lofts, 9th and houston. 

#68 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

I need help recalling the decision, but I thought that the GSA Service Center was offered to the City to build support facilities?

Move the Water Department and many other departments to the Felix-Hemphill-James Street Yard. 

The City holding onto property within Downtown which can be supplied to free market development is a much better use of these properties than public use.

The 908 Monroe is just too valuable to be use for the City's bureaucracy.

#69 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

This property owned by the City could make a nice boutique hotel/residence. Its located just two blocks west of the Convention Center. Check out its lobby!

http://www.fortworth...ure.com/lsg.jpg

http://www.fortworth...m/lsg-lobby.jpg

Wow I have not been inside in over 30 years. Stunning to say the least. But I say why not just leave well enough alone. Why can't office workers enjoy working at a lovely place like this ? Even if most people pay the water bill online or by phone nowadays . At least the general public can still enjoy this place if they have water business. Who says office workers have to be confined to cubicles ? I'm thinking like the 1999 comedy "Office Space"   

#70 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

....(1) Even if most people pay the water bill online or by phone nowadays . At least the general public can still enjoy this place if they have water business.

(2) Who says office workers have to be confined to cubicles ?

Technology is replacing "in person"  customer service demand; and sure the general public will enjoy the place for its beauty; but these are more arguments for the building to be used to generate private sector jobs in the hospitality-restaurant-convention business that would generate a 5:1 ratio of jobs created as oppose to the 1:1 job created by a public servant.

I appreciate the work of public employees; I think that where there are instances when the local economy can be boosted, accommodating the public sector ought to be secondary when feasible.

I would venture that if 908 Monroe was offered for redevelopment as a potential hotel or residential property, it would be quickly -  no light-speed sold.

#71 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

If they moved anywhere, I'd hope they wouldn't leave downtown. I definitely don't support the blanket removal of city offices from downtown for private redevelopment opportunities. Maintaining civic function in the walkable heart of the city is important, IMHO.

--

Kara B.

#72 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

I'd rather the city sell off the parking lot(s) immediately to the south.

#73 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

I'd rather the city sell off the parking lot(s) immediately to the south.

Yeah, but there is already a surplus of parking lots in Downtown; and these City Hall parking lots would not be that attractive as they are not currently in a hotly sought of area of Downtown. In the defense of these surface parking lots, they do provide the parking for those doing business in City Hall.

908 Monroe is city owned real estate that would attract development from the hotel/residential industry.  Many hotel developers have indicated that they are looking for opportunities in Downtown but are finding those opportunities to be difficult to come by.  

It would seem to me that the City could cash in on this demand for its treasury and while also helping the local economy with new private service jobs, hotel taxes and tourism dollars.

#74 tcecil

tcecil

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:09 AM

By the way, I'm not around it frequently enough to know if this is normal activity, but I noticed two utility trucks outside the T&P warehouse on Monday afternoon.  A couple of the loading dock doors on the Lancaster side were open.  I saw maybe three workers attending to assorted industrial tasks, none of which I could identify.  But I wonder if some activity is better than no activity.

#75 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

There is a specific thread on the T&P Warehouse.  It can be found here: http://www.fortworth...?showtopic=4259

The city is forcing the owner to bring the building up to minimum building standards for a vacant structure.  They have taken their time in doing this and the city has extended their deadline to complete this work.  My guess is that once the work is complete, and the city is satisfied, the workers will disappear.

#76 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

D Magazine article on the new Fort Worth hotels:

https://www.dmagazin...seems-unlikely/

#77 arch-image

arch-image

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:Gary Morgan - Historical preservation, zoning and growth issues, Serious but not professional photographer, been in construction and design since late 70's

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:42 PM

By the way, what do you guys think this means?

the hospitality challenge facing Fort Worth is a lack of dirt in the urban areas, particularly the Medical District, Downtown and along West 7th.

Are they actually saying there's a shortage of empty / underused lots for development?  I don't agree - then again I'm not a developer.

It isn't so much that there isn't lots/Land available, its the fact the want a gabillion dollars, your right arm and first three children to buy them. I don't know how many people I have talked to in the last 2 months that want upwards of 175-225 PSF for property in and around downtown. You cant make dollars work at that rate!~ 

#78 richcal

richcal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

I was trying to book a room in Nashville and I noticed they're building a JW Marriott right next to the Music City Center which is Nashville's convention complex. It's a nice looking hotel with over 30 stories. Check it out if you get a chance. But it got me thinking, the downtown area of Fort Worth will soon have seven Marriott properties under seven different brands, but there aren't any JW Marriotts. So, I wouldn't mind seeing FW getting something similar to the one in Nashville. As far as location, if they ever fix the curvy part of Commerce St., I think the newly created block between Commerce and Calhoun would be a great spot. Or even another block over between Calhoun and Jones.  What say you guys?

#79 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:36 AM

I say that if we get our Convention Center "fixed", there will be several great potential hotel sites within close walking distance.  However, the one problem that I see is that the Commerce Street side of the Convention Center will always be the back side.

#80 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:33 AM

... However, the one problem that I see is that the Commerce Street side of the Convention Center will always be the back side.

Suppose the Convention Center Hotel faces Calhoun Street and then connects the hotel with the CC; there then would be a north, east and west side to the CC and not a "back side" per se.  I would include a below grade connection between the hotel and the CC - please avoid overhead bridges on Commerce Street.

#81 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:22 PM

I took some really nice interior photographs of the adaptive re-use of the Sinclair Building, under the "Sinclair Building Sold" thread.  Here's a link to my post:  http://www.fortworth...c=5459&p=109589

#82 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

Even if the Aloft comes in May or June, it still will not be enough to solve our hotel room shortage.  The Autograph Collection at the Sinclair Building is supposed to open at the end of the year.  Construction should start before or around that time on the AC Hotel across the street. 

Simply stated, the need,  inspite of efforts whatsoever to compromise a Museum Place hotel for the Cultural and Medical School Districts, is as great as ever. 

Unless, plans are being actively ongoing, Sundance Square (SSq) seems to be too cautious in starting to meet a growing demand; and its recent acquisition of the Petroleum Building/garage (PBG) is hopefully a sign that SSq may be preparing something for PBG which is largely regarded for having great potential as a mixed use project.

It is overall a very good sign that demand is strong for the City's tourism and hospitality sector; and a sign that Downtown can garner greater returns in the future from this sector than from the commercial office sector.

#83 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

Sept 15-16th are booked again completely. There is one room I'm seeing at the Fairfield and it's going for $598(!!!). This is the weekend of the BTS concerts.

• JBB likes this

#84 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

TCU vs. Ohio State at the Death Star that weekend as well.

#85 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

BTS Concerts?

#86 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

http://www.fortworth...c=5257&p=110135

Korean pop group playing at the CC arena that weekend.  Both shows sold out pretty quick I believe.

#87 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:07 PM

http://www.fortworth...c=5257&p=110135

Korean pop group playing at the CC arena that weekend.  Both shows sold out pretty quick I believe.

Do K-Pop or any other group or performer for that matter sellout hotels in the host city?  80,000 at AT&T for Beyonce certainly did not.

#88 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:34 PM

Beyoncé is playing in 23 US cities on her current tour. BTS is playing 5 cities with Fort Worth being the only stop not in California, Chicago, or Newark. Beyoncé is playing on a week night. More people are likely traveling for the K-pop show. And I would imagine the TCU game versus an opponent that travels well and has a lot of far flung alums has just as much to do with the hotels being full.

#89 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:07 PM

Yeh. The BTS show is a huge deal. Sold out both nights in minutes. Really exciting to have them here.

#90 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:07 AM

BTS Concerts?

.....Korean pop group playing at the CC arena that weekend.  Both shows sold out pretty quick I believe.

Yeh. The BTS show is a huge deal. Sold out both nights in minutes. Really exciting to have them here.

I get that BTS/ K-Pop is huge and a fact that hardly needs disputing, but posting this concert tour in the hotel thread suggests that the tour will also cause a sellout of hotels in the City.  Most hotels require a minimum age to book a hotel room, rent a car, etc.  Hotels do not book hotel to minors; booking are legal contracts and minors can not be held for liability in many instances; and hotels generally do not like the risks associated with unaccompanied minors.

So, is there actual evidence and reason to believe hotels will be sold out as a result of minors bookings or that this will occur?  Yes or No.

#91 jefffwd

jefffwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

http://www.star-tele...e210856419.html

Death threat?  Seriously!?!?  May be a publicity stunt?

#92 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:33 PM

It's looking like that it is time to get back directly on topic regarding the need to build either a convention center hotel or other hotels to support the center.

#93 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:16 AM

It probably won't because the need is for another large convention center hotel.  These renovated office buildings that are being converted to boutique hotels help to remedy the overall shortage of rooms, but they don't fill the need for another hotel with big ballrooms and meeting spaces that are either attached to the Convention Center, or they are across the street.  The Fairfield Inn and the Hampton Inn & Suites don't meet the requirements of a convention center hotel because they are too small and they don't offer the big meeting spaces.

With boutique hotels underway or coming along Magnolia, The Stockyards, and Downtown, it seems that this market is being readily addressed.  One is needed in the Cultural District, maybe or may be not?

Lately, my thoughts have been on what I imagine is some pressure upon Sundance to either abandon its plans for a boutique hotel on the Monnig's Block (MB) or to up its game considerably and do something that will be a game changer. It is my opinion that Sundance's procrastination has caused it to be somewhat late to the boutique hotel market and is being out maneuvered. 

I certainly hope that Sundance will do something "eye-popping" at MB and build a hotel/residential Tower in the vane of 50-story.  Certainly the ingredients caused by new entrants into the Downtown market make for a lot of intrigue.

#94 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:45 AM

I hope you are correct in your assessment, and I hope the analysis quoted from another thread regarding the need for larger hotel meeting room and ballroom space is also correct.  What should be of great concern is the rise in interest rates that may adversely impact new construction.

#95 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

First and foremost, having ownership of 65 hotel properties suggests that this is a serious proposal with detailed information....

714main-base.jpg

714 Main Street: Now a Kimpton Hotel Fort Worth.

I hope that not only on 10/30/18 will KHG get approved; I hope that a name of the new hotel will be revealed.   An added benefit, this hotel brand places the name of Fort Worth in the accompany of the A-list of American cities.

Approve...Approve...Approve!

Hooray...Approved!

http://www.fortworth...d67f81cfcd.html

What is admittedly sobering is just how far behind in general Fort Worth has been in the "playing field" of hotels. 

Today's "gold rush" is inspiring.

#96 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:41 AM

Since the AC by Marriott and the Hilton Hotel Annex construction projects have been in the news lately, I went back and looked at an article published in Biznow on February 24, 2016.  Below is an excerpt from the  article.  

Lynn says there are many "flags" coming to Fort Worth. The Canopy by Hilton will land near the Convention Center and a Residence Inn is coming at Houston and 8th. An Aloft is going to take the south tower at the old Tandy Center (now City Place) and a Marriott Autograph has supposedly signed a deal. The AC by Marriott—the brand coming to the US from Spain and Portugal (with a location coming to Dallas that we told you about recently) will operate its boutique W-style hotel with around 150 to 200 rooms in Fort Worth, as well. There’s also a full-service Hilton working in the Downtown area that'll hopefully be announced soon, she says. Lynn says the hospitality challenge facing Fort Worth is a lack of dirt in the urban areas, particularly the Medical District, Downtown and along West 7th.

Read more at: https://www.bisnow.c..._medium=Browser

#97 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:24 AM

Two downtown hotels have made the top lists for being the most lucrative.  Below is  a link to the list. 

http://fortworth.cul...rs-ashton-omni/

#98 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:20 PM

So of 100 hotels in the state, Fort Worth had only two? That seems really low, especially being #72 and 80.

#99 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:29 PM

Yes on the face of it, it does appear to be disappointing, however it is unsurprising when you understand how far behind Fort Worth has been in its stock of First Class hotels. 

As we can now see, the City is beginning to rectify its shortcomings with several quite interesting hotels scheduled to open soon and several in the planning stages.

#100 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:26 PM

So of 100 hotels in the state, Fort Worth had only two? That seems really low, especially being #72 and 80.

Top 200

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users