#501 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Something refreshing. 

MSNBC on air interview with Congressman Veasey takes place with the Downtown Skyline in the background as viewed from the West Fork Trinity River @ Northside Drive.

Like I said, refreshing.

Was the Fort Worth skyline identified as Fort Worth on air?

-Dylan

#502 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

I was late to the interview and did not hear the interviewer indentify the interviewee.  It was Congressman Veasey, 33rd District, Fort Worth, Texas.  I instantly recognized the skyline.  Also, during the broadcast of the TCU-Kansas Football Game last night, FOX show a shot toward Downtown along W 7th Street that included a purple bathe bridge and Burnett Tower brilliantly outlined in white lights.  FOX remarked upon how beautiful the city looked at the time.

MSNBC and FOX in one day.

#503 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

ESPN briefly showed the Fort Worth skyline during a race at TMS several years ago.

Well that's a shock. ESPN is notorious for showing and saying "Dallas" when they're really here. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#504 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

ESPN briefly showed the Fort Worth skyline during a race at TMS several years ago.

Well that's a shock. ESPN is notorious for showing and saying "Dallas" when they're really here.

I think TCU’s success over the past decade as well as ESPN’s continual decision to broadcast from Sundance Square during major sporting events has done a lot for helping FW become more recognizable nationwide.

#505 youngalum

youngalum

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Lets see what ESPN does with a primetime game between TCU and texas in a few weeks on its channel.

#506 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:29 PM

Lets see what ESPN does with a primetime game between TCU and texas in a few weeks on its channel.

ESPN has led all national networks in coverage of Fort Worth.  First, anchoring its Superbowl coverage from Sundance Square and making repeated appearance from there.

#507 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Somebody like us. 

https://twitter.com/...985874580312065

#508 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

Somebody like us. 
https://twitter.com/...985874580312065

And for all those who think that Fort Worth doesn’t get any recognition hopefully this will change your minds about that notion. Also, can anyone guess what city is not on any of those list, but it is on the “Unfriendliest Cities” list? I will give you one guess.

#509 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

It's nice that Travel and Leisure included us on a few positive lists. However, that doesn't mean we no longer have an image a problem.

Too many other national media outlets treat Fort Worth as an extension of Dallas. As a result, many Americans don't recognize Fort Worth as a metro anchor.

-Dylan

#510 Big Frog II

Big Frog II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

There is a good Bud Kennedy article in this morning's Star-Telegram about how Fort Worth has lost so many of it's large businesses that have in the past supported the arts, charities, schools. etc.  We are a growing city but most of the large businesses are controlled outside the city, and they have no real desire to help out.  That may be the reason that the Colonial Golf tournament is on shaky ground.  

As many of you have stated in this forum, our city must do everything it can to attract corporate headquarters to this city.  Otherwise expect more of the same.

#511 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

There is a good Bud Kennedy article in this morning's Star-Telegram about how Fort Worth has lost so many of it's large businesses that have in the past supported the arts, charities, schools. etc.  We are a growing city but most of the large businesses are controlled outside the city, and they have no real desire to help out.....

I would suggest that large businesses only support the arts, charities, schools, etc not because of an overriding desire to be a community supporter; but because of the tax benefits accruing from charitable deductions.   These national and global companies will contribute to many communities to maximize deductions.

I am not saying that corporate contributions are not critical; I am saying that Mr. Kennedy may be over simplifying the issue.  Corporations will locate in Fort Worth for the tax benefits for it being a low taxing jurisdiction and for it being a jurisdiction that has been shown to offer lucrative and attractive incentives.

The public must be the leading supporter of arts, schools, etc;  The public is quicker to support professional sports purchasing billions of dollars of sports related items.  The arts should have more "open house and free" events to promote how important they are to the City which may garner more public financing.

#512 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:13 PM

There is a good Bud Kennedy article in this morning's Star-Telegram about how Fort Worth has lost so many of it's large businesses that have in the past supported the arts, charities, schools. etc.  ... That may be the reason that the Colonial Golf tournament is on shaky ground.  

None of the tournament title sponsors have been based in Fort Worth.

#513 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

Fort Worth releases latest  Economic Development Plan (EDP).   City spends somewhere near $300k to produce what we, or some of us at least,  here on the Forum having been commenting about for sometime. <_<

Its a fat 400 page report on how the City can distinguish itself among its national peers; and more pressing, how it can distinguish itself among it regional peers.   There are some hot buttons in my opinion, among them:

(1) admitting that relying on the "major regional chamber" approach has been more problematic for the identity of the City than beneficial; and

(2) my favorite peeve - DFW Airport is generally viewed as being "Dallas Intl Airport" :mad:  and which leads me to wanting to pull out what hair remains on my head.  For Fort Worth to decouple itself from its debilitating regional hegemony, its has to establish its own self-identifiable airport.  Fort Worth must be seen as a single destination and not a regional destination or it will continue to be an after thought in the mind of national and international businesses. 

The City spends up to $300,000 to

Here is the link to the FWBP article and there is also a link to the full report.

http://www.fortworth...77dcdbd0ec.html

#514 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:06 PM

Fort Worth releases latest  Economic Development Plan (EDP).   City spends somewhere near $300k to produce what we, or some of us at least,  here on the Forum having been commenting about for sometime. <_<

Its a fat 400 page report on how the City can distinguish itself among its national peers; and more pressing, how it can distinguish itself among it regional peers.   There are some hot buttons in my opinion, among them:

(1) admitting that relying on the "major regional chamber" approach has been more problematic for the identity of the City than beneficial; and

(2) my favorite peeve - DFW Airport is generally viewed as being "Dallas Intl Airport" :mad:  and which leads me to wanting to pull out what hair remains on my head.  For Fort Worth to decouple itself from its debilitating regional hegemony, its has to establish its own self-identifiable airport.  Fort Worth must be seen as a single destination and not a regional destination or it will continue to be an after thought in the mind of national and international businesses. 

The City spends up to $300,000 to

Here is the link to the FWBP article and there is also a link to the full report.

http://www.fortworth...77dcdbd0ec.html

Hear hear. Wow I had just mentioned about the lopsided problem about where the number of fortune 500 companies and firms are based in the Fort Worth Dallas area about a month ago. AND OTHERS here have expressed in the FWF over the years. And indeed we just had a lengthy discussion here in the FWF about  " regionalism "  

#515 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:43 PM

Who knows- now that we've spent $300,000 on the report :o, maybe we will actually take it seriously.

It's amazing people still don't get that if we do things with Dallas, they will get most of the credit and we will get little (if any).

Aside from DFW Airport and commuting infrastructure, Fort Worth needs to start doing things (like recruit companies) separately from Dallas.

That said, we aren't entirely to blame for our image issues. It's the Census who decided to combine our metros areas, and national TV networks who show the Dallas skyline when an event or story takes place here.

-Dylan

#516 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

I, too, was glad to see the City Council thinking positively about Fort Worth's future economic development.  Particularly so, when I read the closing sentence of the FWBP article:  ...the fact that there are 160 Inc. 5000 firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area across a range of industries. Sixty of those are in Dallas and 11 are based in Fort Worth. Plano, Addison and Irving have more than Fort Worth.  ​This means Fort Worth has a lot of catching up with area communities.

One bright side to our city's future toward meeting this goal is the fact that we are developing a strong educational infrastructure.  In the not-too-distant future, FW will be known as the home of the new Tarleton State University campus.  The new campus joins the ever-expanding campuses of TCU, TWU, the North Texas Health Sciences Center, and the UT Arlington annex, not failing to mention the TCC campuses. 

#517 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:01 PM

"Frolic in Fort Worth" https://twitter.com/...809312041287680https://twitter.com/...809312041287680  

#518 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

This latest piece about Fort Worth's image is in Bud Kennedy's Column in the Star-Telegram.  A lot of different points are made here, but I think he was emphasizing our city's undeniable link to all things DFW and a divorce will never happen.  It's an insightful column and I can't fault Mr. Kennedy for his opinions here (though he failed to mention the new Tarleton State University campus in his segment on higher education).

The one main caveat from my long-range perspective:  Over the next 20-30 years the areas west of Fort Worth will be growing considerably, based on current population and economic development trends.  At what point in time will Weatherford be joining the DFW metroplex (I don't think it's there yet, anyone disagree?)?  At what point in time will the Fort Worth metropolitan area be so large in population that the Census Bureau decides to make it its own SMSA?  A regional perspective, in my view, works when the overall area is small enough to be recognized as a region, both in public perception and in COG planning.  

http://www.star-tele...e194550804.html

#519 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:41 PM

The U.S. Census classifies Weatherford (Parker County) as part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex (and the Fort Worth metro division).

https://www2.census....bsa_us_0715.pdf

-Dylan

#520 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:31 AM

We've discussed Fort Worth as Cowtown and as a center for arts and culture.  But a center for entrepreneurship?  FWBP's website posted a study (see article below) along these lines that looked at various metropolitan areas around the country.  Our area's high ranking was labeled "Dallas Fort Worth Arlington."  But I think maybe most of the entrepreneurs are located in Dallas, unfortunately for Fort Worth.

http://www.fortworth...aa0c823f86.html

#521 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:42 AM

We've discussed Fort Worth as Cowtown and as a center for arts and culture.  But a center for entrepreneurship?  FWBP's website posted a study (see article below) along these lines that looked at various metropolitan areas around the country.  Our area's high ranking was labeled "Dallas Fort Worth Arlington."  But I think maybe most of the entrepreneurs are located in Dallas, unfortunately for Fort Worth....

Driving through Austin from Fort Worth to San Antonio in December, a large highway billboard read "Fort Worth Now".  (Traffic is horrendous!!!)

So along comes SXSW 2018 and what a coup this marketing campaign is turning out to be. I think the City caught other cities off guard and has them referring to Fort Worth as a "North Texas City" - hmmm! (lets all jump on the cowtown buzz).

The news coming from the Fort Worth Now House in Austin is showcasing the varied entreprenuership community now perculating in the City.  Beer, distillery, music recording, food, aeronautics, etal.  FWN is a brilliant move.  Facebook and data storage companies see Fort Worth as a possible national/global center for its capacity.  (Think T&P Warehouse)

If Facebook is taking note, can Amazon not be impressed also?

Fort Worth Business Press states it quite well - http://www.fortworth...fd0975bef0.html

#522 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:24 PM

Astounding!  Fort Worth in this survey was among the top 20, even though it was No. 20.  And that city was named all by itself, without any mention of its neighbor to the east.  And guess which city didn't even make it in the top 20.

https://www.msn.com/...tandhp#image=21

#523 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

I'm not sure that's a list I want to be on.  And it's not about who works "hardest"; it's about who works "longest".

My blog: Doohickie

#524 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

The "SXSW Blitz" was seemingly a great payoff.   There will be a Fort Worth Now House in 2019; and there will likely be copy cats!.

http://www.fortworth...e196c48a16.html

#525 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:47 PM

I agree with you, Rename.  I'm glad that Fort Worth put forth an effort for marketing.

#526 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

SXSW is an international event.  Who knows and from where will come new interest towards the City will be generated.  We could get some additional foreign company's North American headquarters - more Smith & Nephew(s), etc.  Also encouraging is the suggestion that a smaller FWNH@ SXSW template can be deployed at other prominent events, presumably in the U.S. and abroad.

Great to see Fort Worth soloing on its own two feet!

#527 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:29 PM

The "SXSW Blitz" was seemingly a great payoff.   There will be a Fort Worth Now House in 2019; and there will likely be copy cats!.

http://www.fortworth...e196c48a16.html

"copy cats" ? You mean like when Fort Worth did a promotion in Time Square. And that city to the east that starts with the letter "D" did the same thing after us ? And Bud Kennedy said Fort Worth needs to get over Dallas? Yea right !

Anyway this is all well and good. But someday I like Fort Worth to be a international brand and hold a international event. That Fort Worth stands tall and confident in its place in the world. That others come here to promote there cities. 

#528 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:11 AM

We have our annual Stock Show, but it doesn't seem to have a big profile outside of this city.

EDIT: The one in Houston is much bigger.

-Dylan

#529 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

I'd love to see Fort Worth's "festival season" of April and May marketed more. Food+Wine, Main Street Arts, Fortress, and Mayfest are the highlights but there's a lot of smaller and wonderful events in that span that are a blast to attend. I think they draw a wide and diverse crowd as well. The calender from now to summer is jam packed. 

The Stock Show is a huge deal among locals and attendees but I just don't think rodeos have a huge draw outside a narrow slice of population. 

#530 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

"copy cats" ? You mean like when Fort Worth did a promotion in Time Square. And that city to the east that starts with the letter "D" did the same thing after us ? And Bud Kennedy said Fort Worth needs to get over Dallas? Yea right !...

Yes, my meaning for sure.

FWNH@SXSW was a well thought out attack catching any competition off guard and that the highest likely return will be actualized by this unfiltered, self interested campaign by and for the City sans regionalism.  Has this been done before by other cities; that I don't know.  I don't recall the City ever doing something so singularly and openly with "DFW".  Lets hope that some visibly tangible results from this first round will be attributable from this effort.

Next year's campaign at SXSW will have to be more innovative because the competition will be coming in a bigger fashion.

#531 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:09 PM

I've got to admit, the thought of one city (Fort Worth) going to a different city (Austin) for self promotion seems odd.

-Dylan

#532 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

Here we go Fort Worth; here we go!

Fort Worth Business Press -

http://www.fortworth...158ec551c0.html

#533 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

That's a good start. However, I rarely watch C-SPAN channels.

It would be nice if Fort Worth could talk to FOX about showing the Fort Worth skyline during race broadcasts this weekend.

-Dylan

#534 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

I wonder if a lack of ^that^ in the broadcasts is a result of the dysfunctional relationship between the speedway and the city.

#535 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Here we go Fort Worth; here we go!

Fort Worth Business Press -

http://www.fortworth...3158ec551c0.hml

I have not watched C-SPAN in years. But recently started to watch it again. For me Sunday evenings are British nights. I like seeing Prime minister questions. Then over to PBS to watch Keeping up appearances, Are you being served, Faulty Towers. I still remember the Saturday Night Live skit about British parliament. So if SNL did a skit, that means enough people watch it to get the jokes lol. Yea it is not primetime on a major network. But hey I will take it . This is good promotion for Fort Worth. Be interesting what the C-SPAN host will ask and what the guest will say ? 

#536 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:07 PM

A K-Pop band is running a world tour. The advert lists world renowned cities like Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Dallas.

The concert is at the Fort Worth Convention Center.

#537 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

Here's the FOX intro for the NASCAR Cup race on Sunday: https://youtu.be/--pNmAe1exg?t=5m30s

It starts with the Fort Worth skyline. It turns into a "Dallas"-style intro with scenes of Dallas, followed by: "This is DALLAS" in big bold letters before cutting to the speedway.

This is exactly why people (and companies, and developers) outside of the metroplex don't recognize Fort Worth as a metro anchor.

-Dylan

#538 tamtagon

tamtagon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:10 AM

I guess it started as "Texas" motor speedway since there's not another comparable track for hundreds of miles, and I guess at this point money is the only thing that keeps the name from changing to Fort Worth Motor Speedway. 

#539 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

What grinds my gears is the TMS campaign to rebrand itself as "the unincorporated city of No-Limits, Texas". It's as if they are running away from being in Fort Worth at the same time trying to sell the outlaw, cowboy imagery.  :mad:

https://blog.mysanan...motor-speedway/

Didn't the city of Fort Worth put money into this track? 

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#540 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:39 PM

As far as I'm aware, the property is still owned by the "Fort Worth Sports Authority" despite the track itself being owned by "Speedway Motorsports."

Seems like the FWSA either doesn't have the ability to force the track to embrace Fort Worth, or they don't care.

-Dylan

#541 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

Seems like the FWSA either doesn't have the ability to force the track to embrace Fort Worth, or they don't care.

I agree.

Instead of us having to point this out time after time, it is time for the City sponsored "Fort Worth Now" and the likes to respond right away when things like this take place.  A letter bearing the official weight of the City and the Chamber will get the attention of FOX and other media outlets.

As long as Fort Worth is comfortable with the misrepresentation, then those outside of the City will feel free to continue to misrepresent and will not give credit where and when it is properly due.

Its time for an official "Watchdog".

#542 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

Joel Burns where are you

#543 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:41 PM

If I recall correctly, he was headed to Nashville this morning.

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#544 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:28 PM

Another K-Pop concert at the FWCC. They got this one right though :)

KR2XrVm.jpg

#545 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

I agree.

Instead of us having to point this out time after time, it is time for the City sponsored "Fort Worth Now" and the likes to respond right away when things like this take place.  A letter bearing the official weight of the City and the Chamber will get the attention of FOX and other media outlets.

As long as Fort Worth is comfortable with the misrepresentation, then those outside of the City will feel free to continue to misrepresent and will not give credit where and when it is properly due.

I wonder what is our net gain having TMS in our city limits?

Call me crazy but having Fort Worth in the name as well as in a signature race would have been mandatory. I also wouldn't have given Jerry Jones $325+ million without a contract to build the DC headquarters too.

#546 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Arlington has something worked out with the NFL and the networks.  They always refer to the stadium being in Arlington.

#547 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

Another K-Pop concert at the FWCC. They got this one right though :)

KR2XrVm.jpg

Death threat against BTS member at Fort Worth show surfaces on social media:

http://www.star-tele...e210856419.html

#548 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

CSPAN in town. Worth watching this weekend.-

FWBP:

http://www.fortworthbusiness.com/news/fort-worth-on-c-span-s-book-tv-and-c/article_20b98138-651d-11e8-aab7-7bb0072a98ca.html

#549 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

"FWBP Staff" needs to fact check that...

My blog: Doohickie

#550 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:26 AM

"FWBP Staff" needs to fact check that...

"Texas?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users