2 replies to this topic

#1 mssuzieq

mssuzieq

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I was out being touristy again and we ended up being around the Hattie Street area.. All new street lamps, brand new houses, cleaned up considerably... 

The area around New York Ave, Chicago, and back in there appears to be undergoing a huge renovation... it's really nice. I noticed that most of the new houses look exactly alike and I was curious as to whom it was that was behind it all....

Sometimes it takes more than one tank of gas in your bike to clear your head....

#2 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

I've noticed it as well; I really don't know.  My first thought was Habitat for Humanity, but those houses don't look Habitat-ish.  HFH rarely builds multi-story homes and I think that's what those are.

My blog: Doohickie

#3 mssuzieq

mssuzieq

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

Yes they are multi story but VERY nice.. I never saw any signage or anything that gave any information about the updates... I also saw something across from that new memorial park that caught my attention but couldn't find anything on.... The Federated Womens Club Home... What is that about?

Sometimes it takes more than one tank of gas in your bike to clear your head....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users