Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:26 PM

Second IKEA Store Just Street Talk, for now :?:
By Connie Gore
Last updated: March 3, 2005 09:06am

FORT WORTH-With rumors starting to grow that IKEA is shopping the Fort Worth side of the metroplex, the chain's corporate spokesman says the region is definitely a candidate for future development, but nothing's on the books for at least two years. First, IKEA's team wants to open the 310,000-sf market entry to assess its performance.

"It doesn't mean we won't need a second one," the spokesman says. The metroplex certainly is a candidate since it meets the per store criteria for a population of two million. Fort Worth also falls into the required distance of 30 miles to 40 miles from the rising star, which is set to open in the summer.

The spokesman says all things were considered, including getting room for a second store when the Frisco Bridges location in the far north corridor was selected in early 2004. In the past month, retail brokers have started to talk about IKEA's point team, led by Jennifer Frank with the locally based Woodmont Co., canvassing the western side of the metroplex for another location. The buzz has started as three lifestyle retail developers make pitches to the City of Fort Worth about tax increment financing opportunities.

The IKEA spokesman says the 2006 pipeline is firm and Fort Worth isn't part of the plan. The 2007 development plan is now being discussed. "It's not on the radar screen for either of those years," he stresses. "Our first priority is opening Frisco. We'll talk to anyone, but we haven't committed to anyone in advance of the opening."

The Plymouth Meeting, PA-based franchisee for IKEA plans on adding four or five locations per year, according to the spokesman. The Houston store has drawn customers from all across Texas so the hubbub about more locations in a state this size is natural. "We are evaluating every major metro in the country," he says, adding scouts are out in Central Texas. "We recognize the potential customer base in the Greater Austin area," he says. "It's typically smaller than the markets we enter. Austin's not there yet."

According to corporate reports, the IKEA Group, headquartered in Sweden, operates 179 stores in 23 countries out of 202 locations in 32 nations. The balance of the footprint is coming from franchisees, of which there is one in the US. The first US store opened 20 years ago in Philadelphia.

#2 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:45 PM

This would be great!

#3 hipolyte

hipolyte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:Interested in history, art & architecture, classic automobiles, good food, music & live theater.

Posted 03 March 2005 - 02:49 PM

We stopped in the Ikea in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. I was ready to sell everything we own and buy all new stuff. The designs were COOL, and the prices were CHEAP.
The food was good too.
I hope this works out.

#4 lobster

lobster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 05:29 PM

Lemme tell you -- Frisco, although in the metroplex, is relatively far from Fort Worth .. to have to trudge through all that North Dallas poop just to get there can make it at least a 90 minute journey just to get there.. So, in that regard, FW is certainly far enough away to warrant another one.. Bring it! :wub:

#5 grow_smart

grow_smart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

So, in that regard, FW is certainly far enough away to warrant another one..  Bring it!  :wub:

View Post

I will put $$$ on a potential 2nd Metroplex IKEA being somewhere near the South Arlington / Cooper street corridor. Any takers??

#6 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:25 PM

When they first announced the Frisco store, they stated that they also thought that the "western side of the area" could support another store. Most of us assumed that it would be in Tarrant County.

#7 safly

safly

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts
  • Interests:Restaurants. Golf. Garlic. FIESTA. Beer ME.

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:55 PM

So, in that regard, FW is certainly far enough away to warrant another one..  Bring it!   :wub:

View Post

I will put $$$ on a potential 2nd Metroplex IKEA being somewhere near the South Arlington / Cooper street corridor. Any takers??

View Post

Couldn't agree with you more. Arlington is cheaper, more centered (geographically). However, Cooper Ave. is too saturated, that is not IKEA's style unless they were there first. IKEA does not rely on the mass shopping effect from surrounding local venue exposure, they are too unique. If the city of FW REALLY wants to lure one here, they will have to put up with the kicking and screaming from the cities pride and joy's, both P1 and Bombay. IKEA's appeal is head and shoulders above P1's price structure, market penetration, quality and uniqueness. I would rather trek to Arlington than Frisco, plus you have an endelible market with Arlington's UTA student crowd, Arlington apts (heavy), sure to become new residence construction (possible highrise, condos, etc), you can always pull from FW(Apts. TCU,TWU, etc.), Weatherford(direct shot), HEB area. I'd place it where 287 meets w/ I-20, or I-30 across from Sam's before the Ball Park. ;) With any typical IKEA, they are always upfront to the highway, except for Carson, CA location. The Goodyear blimp is between that and the 405? I hope it makes it here in 007. Any takers on them building one in San Antonio ;) before another one in the metroplex/Austin?
COWTOWN! Get your TIP ON!
www.iheartfw.com

#8 lobster

lobster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:26 PM

I will put $$$ on a potential 2nd Metroplex IKEA being somewhere near the South Arlington / Cooper street corridor.  Any takers??

View Post

Yes :wub: .. will you give me 3:1 odds if they put it near Alliance?

#9 safly

safly

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:56 PM

I will put $$$ on a potential 2nd Metroplex IKEA being somewhere near the South Arlington / Cooper street corridor.  Any takers??

View Post

View Post

Alliance?Huh. We would surely have to expand I-35 lanes to a 5 laner each way. The impact with them and Cabella's, GOOD NIGHT. Alliance is cheap though and hungry. Plus the air shipping from AAirport is suitable and very cost-effective. Figure that, Alliance IKEA (basically a warehouse) taking advantage of AAir shipments from there to west Texas, NM, CO, OK and so forth. Very strategic thinking there. Hope those dorks from the FWBPress/C of C are reading into this. Let's keep this thread rollin.
www.iheartfw.com

#10 lobster

lobster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:07 AM

Very strategic thinking there. Hope those dorks from the FWBPress/C of C are reading into this. Let's keep this thread rollin.

View Post

Trust me this forum is much more influential than one might think .. we've seen things happen! :wub:

#11 safly

safly

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:25 AM

Very strategic thinking there. Hope those dorks from the FWBPress/C of C are reading into this. Let's keep this thread rollin.

View Post

Trust me this forum is much more influential than one might think .. we've seen things happen! :wub:

View Post

I hope so. I remember bringing this IKEA IDEA to a FW CofC rep about 2-2.5 years ago, it was before the Frisco announcement. The initial visit was for info. on joining, but I had to pry in FW's business past/future before making the decision. I wanted to know of any huge projects that FW was willing to gamble on or step up to in allowing this city to grow and be marketable on a large scale for once. I mentioned that IKEA would be ideal for the MW building and whom shall I speak to in bringing this option to the table. Well, after explaining to them what an IKEA is and what they would bring to the table for our city, they said Super Target is more of the feel for FW, bringing a much needed grocer to "downtown". Which 7th street out there hardly is for me. I guess Diana Doogan was really listening to me though, hmmh. The other person (hopeless) was just conditioned into showing me TRV plans, DFW Inc. plans and Master Plan schemes. Good grief. I certainly HOPE it really happens, we need it somewhere nearby. As for IKEA, Arlington should have been their first choice, why Frisco? That place is growing and does feed from dallas, but their market is more trendier and upscale $$$$. Go figure.
www.iheartfw.com

#12 grow_smart

grow_smart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:16 AM

View Post

View Post

I'll jump on those odds - I'll even guess a specific location in Arlington. East side of I-20 and Matlock.

#13 lobster

lobster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:52 AM

I'll jump on those odds - I'll even guess a specific location in Arlington.  East side of I-20 and Matlock.

View Post

hm.. are you n' Dr. Cluck having secret lunches at Simply Fondue?

#14 grow_smart

grow_smart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

I'll jump on those odds - I'll even guess a specific location in Arlington.  East side of I-20 and Matlock.

View Post

View Post

I wish I was that connected...I based that guess more on recent aerial photography than inside information.

Plus Simply Fondue isn't open for lunch.

#15 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:32 PM

View Post

Yes ;) .. will you give me 3:1 odds if they put it near Alliance?

View Post

I'll jump on those odds - I'll even guess a specific location in Arlington. East side of I-20 and Matlock.

View Post

Arlington is decaying, old news.

AllianceTexas, all the way baby! :wub:

#16 lobster

lobster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:57 PM

View Post

View Post

I wish I was that connected...I based that guess more on recent aerial photography than inside information.

Plus Simply Fondue isn't open for lunch.

View Post

..hence the word "Secret" :wub: .. I'm sure they'd throw on the cheese boilers for the mayor any time of day..

#17 safly

safly

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

Councilman Steve from Arlington, whom I know from business/dinner meeting, would love to push his town in opening one up. It could happen sooner than later. I don't know about Matlock and I-20, I think I-30 is best suitable along the fW/arlington border. A great general location for FW would be in the towns Eastside , maybe along 287 or I-30, which can spur development and jobs for the often Corp. neglected Eastside. Certainly a staple to attract bigger and better projects. I'm sure with the height of those other IKEA'S you can gaurantee a nice downtown view from the top show floors. I don't believe the Houston one has it, but the Carson, CA location sported a 3 level outdoor escalator, it was very unique to the shopping experience.
www.iheartfw.com

#18 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:07 AM

Ikea will open in Fort Worth at I-35W and North Tarrant Parkway in summer 2019. Star-Telegram article

#19 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:14 AM

I'm really surprised they didn't go for somewhere more to the southwest side of town.  Although, I'm not going to complain about being able to get to 3 locations in 30 minutes or less.

#20 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:26 AM

I'm really surprised they didn't go for somewhere more to the southwest side of town.  Although, I'm not going to complain about being able to get to 3 locations in 30 minutes or less.

Which 3?  North Tarrant, Grand Prairie and...?  (Frisco isn't within 30 minutes is it?  Not for me, that's for sure.)

My blog: Doohickie

#21 Bonfire98A

Bonfire98A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

IKEA "...has proposed a 289,000-square-foot store with 900 parking spaces at the southwestern corner of Interstate 35W and North Tarrant Parkway."

Ikea announces plans for store in north Fort Worth

#22 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

Ikea will open in Fort Worth at I-35W and North Tarrant Parkway in summer 2019. Star-Telegram article

Not surprised... kind of expected, personally. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#23 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

Which 3?  North Tarrant, Grand Prairie and...?  (Frisco isn't within 30 minutes is it?  Not for me, that's for sure.)

I live in the dirty suburb of Bedford, which gives me a 30 minute drive to Frisco in ideal traffic conditions.

#24 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

Ongoing discussion in a thread in one of the FW sections where we've been lusting after IKEA for more than a decade:

http://www.fortworth...p?showtopic=687

#25 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Another popular furniture outlet is planned for the Fort Worth area, this one IKEA on the city's far north side (FWBP article below).  It struck me that IKEA will mean 250 new local jobs.  Then I recalled a recent announcement that GE Transportation was going to lay off 250 employees locally.  Net gain zero for Fort Worth, at least when these two corporations are counted together.

http://www.fortworth...a4f5c057eb.html

#26 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,693 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

Ikea will be part of a larger development evidently know as "North City"

http://www.northcityfw.com/

render-2.jpg

Looks like

-4 large garage wrap apartments, looks to be retail in lower floors of a few (partially seen in rendering)

-2 hotels, 150 rooms each, one is 4 floors, the other 6.

-atleast 4 3 story offices, room for up to 6.

-several strip mall type areas w two large anchor stores in addition to ikea.

-About a dozens pad sites for restraunts, gas stations, banks, etc.

#27 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:28 PM

Not a bad concept. Very appropriate for the area.

I know a lot of the new large developments are focusing on Millennials but for the life of me can they come up with something new besides "Live. Work. Play. Eat... etc.". That has been overdone to death.

#28 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

Ikea will be part of a larger development evidently know as "North City"

http://www.northcityfw.com/

render-2.jpg

Looks like

-4 large garage wrap apartments, looks to be retail in lower floors of a few (partially seen in rendering)

-2 hotels, 150 rooms each, one is 4 floors, the other 6.

-atleast 4 3 story offices, room for up to 6.

-several strip mall type areas w two large anchor stores in addition to ikea.

-About a dozens pad sites for restraunts, gas stations, banks, etc.

That... seems out of place, as far as the proposed location for this goes.

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#29 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

Looks nicer than your typical suburban development.

-Dylan

#30 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,693 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Has a bit of a half baked new urbanism feel.

#31 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

Something I notice on the site plan- North Tarrant will curve south to cross 287, and Harmon Road will curve west to cross 287.

-Dylan

#32 Now in Denton

Now in Denton

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:29 AM

Has a bit of a half baked new urbanism feel.

The one thing that rubs me the wrong way about such developments. Are the fake second and third story some put in new developments. I not saying this will have them ? I guess back in the day a ground floor was the retail. And the second story was used for office and storage. Today most retail has daily shipments from UPS and FedEx. So a second story is not needed. But developers still want a so called nice looking second third floor. But why  cant developers make a REAL second third floor for residential ? 

#33 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

IKEA has nixed their plans to build in North Fort Worth.  Here's a link from WFAA Channel 8's website:

https://www.wfaa.com...e/287-562612873

#34 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

IKEA has nixed their plans to build in North Fort Worth.  Here's a link from WFAA Channel 8's website:

https://www.wfaa.com...e/287-562612873

"Citing IKEA Group CEO Jesper Brodin, Bracy said that the company is trying to expand and invest in more urban city centers and e-commerce services, which appeals to consumer accessibility."

Seems like 
$18 million in sales tax rebates wasn't incentive enough. I'd argue this gives evidence that a company will do what they want to do for their bottom line, not necessarily based on who offers the most. Many incentives seem an unnecessary giveaway.

But hey, if our fair leaders want to "give away" incentives, maybe IKEA or the like could be an anchor tenet for a reborn Ridgmar in an "urban village" model, ie Santa Row in San Jose CA ( http://www.designfor...y.com/casefive/ ) or Belmar in Lakewood CO ( http://www.designforwalkability.com/casefour/ )

#35 panthercity

panthercity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:58 AM

Im glad it didnt work out. Hopefully they reconsider building in closer to downtown.

#36 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

The Grand Prairie location is basically the same distance (within a mile) as the North FtW proposed location, so it doesn't much matter to me.  I think Grand Prairie is further, but probably takes less time because I don't have to travel on I35W to get there.

#37 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:55 AM

Im glad it didnt work out. Hopefully they reconsider building in closer to downtown.

Where?

#38 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

"Citing IKEA Group CEO Jesper Brodin, Bracy said that the company is trying to expand and invest in more urban city centers and e-commerce services, which appeals to consumer accessibility.

Seems like 
$18 million in sales tax rebates wasn't incentive enough.....But hey, if our fair leaders want to "give away" incentives, maybe IKEA or the like could be an anchor tenet for a reborn Ridgmar in an "urban village" model.

Great idea; it should be seriously considered. IKEA would be an excellent choice for the far west side of Tarrant County.

#39 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Where?
How about Ridgmar Place? It would be a good anchor for the proposed re-design.

Possibly the near south side. Somewhere on the many parking or vacant lots near Hemphill & Vickery and would be great for all the new apartments planned in the area.

#40 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:51 PM

I would go there all the time if they chose either of those sites.

#41 panthercity

panthercity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

I would go there all the time if they chose either of those sites.

I agree, near south side would be amazing. How about on 8th Avenue and Berry or even Lancaster and Henderson area.

#42 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

Lancaster and Henderson = QuikTrip.

#43 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

Lower floors of a remodeled T&P Warehouse.

#44 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

This is a fairly solid idea. They could be a swell anchor tenet.

Then maybe some more residential space above, provided a waiver could be obtained to elongate the existing windows for more natural light.

As we've seen from past renderings from Cleopatra, behind T&P and abutting the highway could be plenty of parking that wouldn't interrupt the streetscapes at all.

#45 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

I think and hope that the City has reached its limit for any more incentives to Cleopatra.

#46 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

In a perfect world, yes, I would prefer that Cleopatra sell the building to a developer with the means to pull a mixed use remodel including IKEA together.

#47 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

I know we've discussed this at length and some of us are optimistic that this just means IKEA may be looking to locate closer to downtown Fort Worth.  But what caught my eye in the FWBP article below is the excerpted passage as to the reason why the north Fort Worth site was rejected:

Ikea CEO Jesper Brodin said in a recent interview that the Swedish firm is looking to expand to more urban city centers and invest in more e-commerce and services for consumers. Because of that shift in direction, some of the company’s expansion plans could change, company officials said in an e-mail.

I find it amusing (if I'm interpreting this correctly) that IKEA considers Frisco and Grand Prairie, where they currently have stores, as being closer to a more "urban city center" than is north Fort Worth.  You know, the Frisco and Grand Prairie megapolises.

http://www.fortworth...67d54bec3e.html

#48 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:37 PM

Call me crazy, but the use of the words "recent interview" and "shift in direction" might indicate that the Frisco and Grand Prairie stores opened or were planned prior to that recent interview and shift in direction. Especially given that the Frisco location opened in 2004 and Grand Prairie was announced in September 2016.

#49 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:39 PM

I find it amusing (if I'm interpreting this correctly) that IKEA considers Frisco and Grand Prairie, where they currently have stores, as being closer to a more "urban city center" than is north Fort Worth.  You know, the Frisco and Grand Prairie megapolises.

Call me crazy, but the use of the words "recent interview" and "shift in direction" might indicate that the Frisco and Grand Prairie stores opened or were planned prior to that recent interview and shift in direction. Especially given that the Frisco location opened in 2004 and Grand Prairie was announced in September 2016.

Yeah, what JBB said.

#50 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 15 June 2023 - 06:05 PM

https://www.dallasne...what-you-think/

Ikea will open a planning studio with an attached online pickup location in Southlake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users