Photo
- - - - -

Frost Tower - Jetta Operating to Build Downtown Office Building

Downtown Office New Construction Bennett Benner Partnership Frost Tower 640 Taylor

• Please log in to reply
675 replies to this topic

#51 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

Funny I was looking all up and down for more info on this project today but couldn't find anything new. Its very hush. I just want to know how many floors it'll be. Good to hear the site is active.

#52 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

I walked by the parking lot this morning and saw nothing unusual.  In another thread, someone noted that no tall crane was ordered for the Jetta project.

#53 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:24 PM

The building is going up before the Downtown Design Review Board on March 5th.  The time for the hearing is 2:00 PM and the location is at City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton Street.

15-06

640 Taylor Street/Anthracite Building 

Owner/Applicant:

Anthracite Realty Partners/Michael Bennett, BBP

Requests a Certificate of Appropriateness

To construct a 26 story structure with waivers from the

streetscape and building edge standards.

#54 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

26 floors is VERY exciting!

#55 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

i hope it is a building that will impact the skyline at least a 25 story building

I too.  It would seem that purchasing that location would dictate building something that would require a project that will need to generate a return in multiple times the cost; and that the way to do that is to offer 200K+ Class A space at this tight and irregular space; or simply put to go vertical.

I am thinking 15-20 levels of office space atop of 5 levels of parking and street level frontage.

You might take a look at the Caceria Building, 5th @ Commerce and is a BBP designed project. If parking is being added to supplement the FW Club Tower, then there will probably be some considerable height to this project 200ft+

I'm excited also!

#56 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

Add me in as excited! :)

-Dylan

#57 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:42 AM

Just to compare that, 26 floors is 10 more than The Carnagie and 5 more than 500 W. 7th. Could be a bit shorter though with those parking levels. 

If it ends up at say, 325 feet, this is how it could look.

sPUpwbD.jpg

Me1WQAS.jpg

Between this, Trinity Terrace and the police association, John is going to half to update the picture at the top for sure! The West side view of the skyline is changing. 

#58 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

Sounds exciting. I am a little curious/concerned about what their streetscape and building edge waivers are, though.

--

Kara B.

#59 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

We will have to wait until Thursday.  I'm also a little concerned, because I feel that our design guidelines were put in place for a reason.  However, I will admit that every time I have gone down before the DDRB, I have asked for waivers.  It's mainly been due to the small size of the projects, and meeting the guidelines would raise the costs significantly.

#60 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

Sounds exciting. I am a little curious/concerned about what their streetscape and building edge waivers are, though.

I believe based upon the way Bennett/Benner Partners (BBP)  has handled two recent commercial projects (Caceria, Eyeworks), I should have very little concern if any at all when the Jetta Operating Tower (JOT) renderings are made public.

The section of Taylor Street, as it feels to me now and where JOT will be built, is in a part of DTFW where density should happen. I like Main and Houston Streets for places with wide sidewalks and cafes.

My preference is a building that looks a lot like its neighbors.  I will be happy either way -  if BBP goes modern as this in San Francisco http://www.tishmansp...2-second-street or this in FW http://www.fortworth...om/caceria.htm.

I am curious to find out how BBP will handle parking: subterranean or stacked: 1-retail+ 2-4 parking + 22 levels of class A space?

Subterranean = 350 ft    Stacked = +400ft

#61 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

What we really don't know at this time is if the 26 floors count the parking.  Even at what you call a stacked condition, it would lower the height of the building as comparing it with 26 floors of office space only.  Parking levels do not require the floor to floor height that office space requires.  A parking garage can usually be built with a 10' floor to floor dimension.  An office space requires at least 12' from floor to floor, but that can vary due to the structure of the building (steel or concrete), spans of the structure, and desired ceiling height.  For reference, you could take all of our tallest buildings and divide the overall height by the actual number of floors present in the building.  By the way, if you do this and only count the floors that are leased, you will not have a correct floor to floor height.  Almost all of our downtown buildings have two levels up on top for elevator overrun, mechanical space, and fire stairs leading to the roof.  You will probably come up with a fraction of foot for the average floor to floor height of any of the buildings.  The reason for the fraction is that the floor to floor height could be 12'-4", or some of the floors are higher.  This is more typical.  For example, the Fort Worth National Bank building was built with 37 floors at a height of 454 feet.  If you divide that out, it makes the floors 12.27 feet each.  In reality, most of the floors were built at 12' from floor to floor with levels 34, 35, 36, and 37 being taller.  I figure the building will be between 300 and 350 feet in height, unless there is a crown or a spire on top.

#62 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

Curious to see what BBP does. This is the first skyscraper/high rise they've done. Caceria isn't really that big and looks designed to fit with the existing building. It'llbe iinteresting to see if they go for a classical or a more modern style. They have a challenging lot to work with here.

Can't wait to see the design.

#63 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:46 PM

The section of Taylor Street, as it feels to me now and where JOT will be built, is in a part of DTFW where density should happen. I like Main and Houston Streets for places with wide sidewalks and cafes.

Density and wide sidewalks are not mutually exclusive.

This section of downtown is pretty dead and a bit off the beaten path, and I'm not asking for this building to have three restaurants or anything in it.  But the ground floor should still be welcoming and not deaden the street - at least should have no blank walls or pitch black tinted windows, some kind of attractive entrance, and some architectural details that make it pleasant to be around.  And the sidewalks should be at least as wide as most sidewalks downtown are now, and it'd be great if they would at least put some trees along the curb.

--

Kara B.

#64 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

Density and wide sidewalks are not mutually exclusive.

I agree,

But as was stated by a previous comment, "They [BBP] have a challenging lot to work with here".

I think that BBP has both the mission statement and the proven record in Fort Worth (Sundance Plaza) to suggest that the JOT will be an amazing fit for Taylor Street, whether it be fitted with trees or public art/space.

So wondering why the concerns about BBP when waivers are routinely requested in projects such as this one.

#65 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

Wow, sounds like this will have it all. Retail, parking, office, and the top 2 floors will be residential.

http://fwbusinesspre...Fort-Worth.aspx

#66 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

This sounds better than I ever expected it to be.  Very exciting!

--

Kara B.

#67 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

"Wow, sounds like this will have it all. Retail, parking, office, and the top 2 floors will be residential".

I recently read that the trend today to make building a skyscraper profitable is to build a mixed use project.

This is textbook in the modern era of skyscrapers.

Oh yeah..I could say I said so: Amazing BBP. :P

#68 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

The Star-Telegram's article isn't too much different from the one in the Business Press, except there is more history on the property acquisition, since the land was once owned by the Star-Telegram.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.star-tele...le11931779.html

#69 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

I'm surprised there hasn't been any more discussion.  It looks as if this will be a major addition to downtown.

#70 BlueMound

BlueMound

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:52 PM

Is there a rendering of the building ?

#71 dangr.dave

dangr.dave

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

I'm just curious if this thing is going to get stalled out before it begins...until the price of oil goes back up.  Seems like any oil and gas business is probably getting pinched in the wallet right now and putting up a brand-spanking new building would not be a top priority in an industry such as this at this moment in time.

#72 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:30 AM

Perhaps being marketed as a mixed-use project will make it financially feasible such that Jetta is willing to embark on this venture despite the slowdown in oil and gas drilling.

#73 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:38 AM

There should be a rendering shown at the Downtown Design Review Board Meeting on Thursday.  All four elevations of the building are required to be submitted to the DDRB for review. 

Dave, this might be a good real estate investment, even with the downturn in the economy.  They are going to be building a parking garage, which is needed in that part of downtown.  They will also be providing ground floor retail, which might help Sundance Square expand westward.  In addition to the office portion of the building, they are also providing a limited amount of residential.  This will bring a few more people living in downtown. 

#74 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:47 AM

...They [JOT] will also be providing ground floor retail, which might help Sundance Square expand westward.

John, could this project, the Sinclair + new hotel, and the Hilton Annex be more about the Sundance catalyst than Sundance's  expansion westward or southward? Credit should be given to SS for making DTFW one of America's best downtown.

In summation, the new projects and new players in DTFW is what I hoped would happen.

#75 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:14 PM

Rename, I do think this is more of Sundance's catalyst.  The reason that I made my statement is that the retail tends to really drop off west of Throckmorton Street.

The Downtown Design Review Board meeting for this afternoon has been cancelled.  Either they will call a special session to replace this one at a later date, or we will have to wait another month until the design for the building is revealed.

#76 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:17 PM

The Downtown Design Review Board meeting for this afternoon has been cancelled.  Either they will call a special session to replace this one at a later date, or we will have to wait another month until the design for the building is revealed.

Yet another reason to love this weather...

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#77 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:01 PM

The City's website says the meeting is going to be rescheduled, so I'm guessing they may have the hearing next Thursday.

#78 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:47 AM

I'm just curious if this thing is going to get stalled out before it begins...until the price of oil goes back up.  Seems like any oil and gas business is probably getting pinched in the wallet right now and putting up a brand-spanking new building would not be a top priority in an industry such as this at this moment in time.

This is the type of sizable speculative class A office space that DTFW now lacks.

Even though JO will be absorbing the space that it needs, I am guessing that there will be another 200K space available for a mid-major to relocate its headquarters in DTFW and that would make this a sound project, if not already

I think there will be an announcement of something coming fairly soon; projects like these have usually thought this out and usually have quietly made contacts before groundbreaking.

#79 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

John may need to update the banner pic

mRWhweQ.jpg

#80 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

Remember, I will be updating the front page of the site to simplify things.  However, I'm guessing that will be done before the buildings are finished. 

#81 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

The Downtown Design Review Board hearing that will unveil to the public the design for the building has been rescheduled to Monday, March 16th, at 11 AM.  The meeting will be held in the Pre-Council Chamber at Fort Worth City Hall, located at 1000 Throckmorton Street.

#82 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:57 PM

I'm excited... 

#83 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:48 AM

This is the first major downtown building built in the core since the 2006-2009 construction of the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.  The owners have kept this building very secret, so it will be interesting to see how the final design will look.

#84 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

I have a meeting at Historic Fort Worth about the time that this will be hitting the online newspapers.  Please post as soon as anything is announced.  Thanks.

#85 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

A few minutes ago, the Star-Telegram published the story about the tower.  Within the link are two renderings of the building.  I know a lot of you don't have subscriptions to the online or printed versions of the paper.  I'm sorry that you might not be able to read the story or view the renderings.  It looks like it will be a nice addition to our skyline.

The following is the link to the Star-Telegram article by Sandra Baker.  http://www.star-tele...le14578358.html

#86 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

lnChwrm.jpg

eIqASUN.jpg

It looks AWESOME I think. It' very modern, but is'nt a total snoozefest, just very clean. The glass chosen will be very important to the final look of the tower. 

And it's got a little of everything! I LOVE it. 

#87 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

I'm very curious to see the ground level, but those views do look really nice.

--

Kara B.

#88 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

7k sqft of GFR gives me a lot of hope the lower floors will be as nice as the rest.

Edit-Looks like the GFR will be at 5th & Throck and along 4th. 

UUumV1e.jpg

Edit- Also

Jetta will improve the sidewalks with color pavers, planting areas, and pedestrian lighting.

I see some big curb bulbouts. 

#89 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

I believe based upon the way Bennett/Benner Partners (BBP)  has handled two recent commercial projects (Caceria, Eyeworks), I should have very little concern if any at all when the Jetta Operating Tower (JOT)...I am curious to find out how BBP will handle parking: subterranean or stacked: 1-retail+ 2-4 parking + 22 levels of class A space?....Subterranean = 350 ft    Stacked = +400ft

This is the type of sizable speculative class A office space that DTFW now lacks....Even though JO will be absorbing the space that it needs, I am guessing that there will be another 200K space available for a mid-major to relocate its headquarters in DTFW and that would make this a sound project, if not already....I think there will be an announcement of something coming fairly soon; projects like these have usually thought this out and usually have quietly made contacts before groundbreaking.

Amazing job BBP.  Parking above and below ground...compact footprint....tenants already signed and more to come....gleaming and gorgeous...Check, check, check and check!

I predict that the JOT will be fully leased and spoken for before grand opening day in two years. 

Thinking and looking at XTO/Waggonner Block to be the next energy holder to surpass what JOT has done.

#90 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

I don't think anyone posted it, but here's a link to the Fort Worth Business Press story by Scott Nishimura.

http://fwbusinesspre...Fort-Worth.aspx

#91 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

Nice building!

#92 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

7k sqft of GFR gives me a lot of hope the lower floors will be as nice as the rest.

Edit-Looks like the GFR will be at 5th & Throck and along 4th. 

UUumV1e.jpg

Edit- Also

Jetta will improve the sidewalks with color pavers, planting areas, and pedestrian lighting.

I see some big curb bulbouts. 

Yeah, judging by the site plan, the ground-floor experience looks very, very promising.

I am honestly kind of shocked at how good this looks like it will be (though I shouldn't, as B+B have done good work in the past).

--

Kara B.

#93 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

One of the fun things about this is it's surrounded on two sides by garages that the public can get into, it will make documenting the construction way more fun and interesting, especially the basement levels. 

Here's the lot from the BOA garage a few nights ago. 

xoo5Hb9.jpg

#94 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:25 PM

That's really sharp looking. That area will look even better if the SS hotel goes up in the very near future.

Jetta plans to begin excavating the site in the mid-summer. Construction could take 22-24 months

Highlighted quote from the Business Press article for all of the people here that will lose their mind and pretend the project is dead when we don't hear anything about it for 3 or 4 months.

#95 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

So what will that look like on the skyline now that the rendering has been released?  

Think it might be a bit taller than someone had estimated in an earlier post.  

I'm curious how visible it will be from the west (view from Amon Carter Museum/ UNTHSC) and from the east, approaching downtown on Airport Freeway or I-30 around Gateway Park.  

Also, anyone notice that the structure appears to actually have more parking area than occupied area?  I say this because the parking floors are the bigger, lower ones.  

I haven't read any mention in the FWST or FWBP articles - was there any indication that the developer asked for financial help from the Downtown TIF or any other economic incentives/ cost offsets?  

#96 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

I think this project is dead. It's almost 7pm and I see no sign of construction. No excavation, no fencing or barriers. Another spec job gone bust. :laugh:

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#97 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

Let's be realistic here.  If construction has not started by Labor Day, then there are probably delays in the project.  Most of you are not architects, but I can tell you that delays happen.  I currently have several projects on my desk that are on hold. 

Urbndwlr, unless I'm mistaken, the only drawings that have been officially released are the ones that the Star-Telegram and Business Press have placed on their websites.  Bennett Benner Partners have only released the same information that was delivered to the media.  As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the owner has intentionally kept information about this project completely under wraps, and from what I have heard through the grapevine, this may be all that is released.  I do agree with you in your estimation that the building may be taller than what I originally estimated for the height.  I only based my numbers on averages.  The client may have desired higher floor to floor or ceiling heights than "average".  Another factor is that I gather that there are quite a few specialty floors, and the owner may have wanted taller ceilings in those spaces than for the office floors.

I also agree with you on the parking levels.  They are the largest floor plates.  I believe the Business Press stated that they were providing parking for their building, MorningStar Oil & Gas, and the Fort Worth Club.  If they did not provide parking for the Historic Electric Building residents, this virtually seals the fate of the old Hollywood Theater shell inside.  Without parking across the street, the theater will remain a parking garage.  I was actually hoping that this developer would have enough foresight to provide parking for that project, as well.  That would make restoration of the theater a possibility in the future. 

#98 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

What's the point of having a Sky Lobby if it's going to be on the 12th floor? That's just sad.

Everything else about this building looks good.

-Dylan

#99 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

So what will that look like on the skyline now that the rendering has been released?  

Think it might be a bit taller than someone had estimated in an earlier post.  

I'm curious how visible it will be from the west (view from Amon Carter Museum/ UNTHSC) and from the east, approaching downtown on Airport Freeway or I-30 around Gateway Park.  

I gotchu!

Airport Freeway

ZwxQe6J.jpg

ozU4yGm.jpg

Southside

upZCFH5.jpg

Amon Carter (+267 ft River Tower)

hsYwPe1.jpg

It stands out pretty well! It's kinda an odd height for DTFW, there a weird gap between the pre-70-current buildings and some of the international boxes, then you've got the big 6 rising above that. It's a great filler, yet still tall enough it is visible from nearly all directions. 

It is a lot of garage, but I think it will be nice looking garage. I'm fine with that. 900 spaces is a lot. As long as we build them to look decent, its ok I guess. At least until we get better transit. I say we just build a 900 foot car elevator in the landmark lot and say no more :P

#100 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

It almost looks comparable to the old Landmark Tower, without the clock. 

Channel 5 showed some elevation shots that appeared to be taken of the slides shown at the Downtown Design Review Board hearing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Downtown, Office, New Construction, Bennett Benner Partnership, Frost Tower, 640 Taylor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users