315 replies to this topic

#101 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

I've noticed the T's budget in 2017 has several mentions of studies for double tracking.

Project Title: TRE Trinity River Bridge Design

Description of Project:
This project is for the final design of a new TRE Trinity River Bridge. The FWTA needs to rehab the
existing bridge and add a second bridge to enhance the structural capability of the bridge, increase its
capacity, and eliminate delays caused by freight trains.

Schedule of project cost: Source of funding:
Total budget $ 32,000,000 Sales tax $ 31,031,020
Prior Year Actual Expenses 754,000 Federal 968,980
Other None
Projected expenditures (What you except to spend this year):
Fical 2017 $ 2,200,000
Operating budget effect:
Non-routine capital, local funds no impact on the operating budget.

Project Title: TRE Double Tracking Mosier Valley Env/Design

Description of Project:
FWTA has identified a section of TRE just west of Mossier Valley Road between milepost 623.50 and
625.10 that should be double tracked to improve TRE capacity and reduce delay caused by freight
trains. This project is for final design and construction of the proposed double tracking.
Total budget $ 3,500,000 Sales tax $ 700,000
Prior Year Actual Expenses None Federal 2,800,000
Other None
Fiscal 2017 $ 3,500,000
Operating budget effect:
Non-routine capital, federal & local funds no impact on the operating budget.
Project Title: TRE Double Tracking (Tarrant Environmental Study)
Description of Project:
This project is to conduct an environmental study to complete double tracking TRE in Tarrant
County.
Total budget $ 2,000,000 Sales tax $ 2,000,000
Prior Year Actual Expenses None Federal None
Other None
Fiscal 2017 $ 1,000,000
Operating budget effect:
Non-routine capital, local funds no impact on the operating budget.

#102 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

RE: Tarrant Express

Make the argument that to build an track ramp over passing the 28th - 21st tracks to establish a station at the Stockyards a hollow argument. :angry2:

#103 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

Heads up for anyone going to Dallas, double tracking will mean a bus bridge for a couple of days. Only will effect trains between Centerport and West Irving.

http://www.dart.org/...lra.asp?id=3958

#104 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:17 PM

Yikes, that's on TMS race weekend. There may be a lot of visitors in town that weekend.

Probably not many who take transit, though.

-Dylan

#105 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:05 AM

TRE hit an all time daily ridership on March 15th, under 10,000 riders according the Trinity Metro's board meeting.

#106 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:25 AM

TRE hit an all time daily ridership on March 15th, under 10,000 riders according the Trinity Metro's board meeting.

Following the idea of Induced Demand, I've been curious what the added cost would be to add a 4th carriage and how many additional riders would think to use it "seeing" growth as the train passes them on their daily drive.

#107 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

Back in 2008, the TRE had an average daily ridership of 11,092 passengers a day. 

-Dylan

#108 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

Thought it sounded off. I'll see if I can find context or whether it was misspoken.

#109 Keller Pirate

Keller Pirate

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

Heads up for anyone going to Dallas, double tracking will mean a bus bridge for a couple of days. Only will effect trains between Centerport and West Irving.

http://www.dart.org/...lra.asp?id=3958

Im guessing Amtrak will head back to the Union Pacific those 2 days?

#110 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

According the the Trinity Metro board the TRE will begin running on Sundays once positive train control is installed and operational.

#111 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

Thank goodness... 'bout time

#112 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

If the RH station is moved east, I think a Beach Street (or somewhere near there) station becomes more viable. I think this especially true if the parking for commuters disappears. As it is now there's a big gap between downtown and Loop 820.

I have always imagined a Beach Street Station... especially because of the grain silos and current retail that is already near where a station would be likely. Turn the Silos into residential housing like I’ve seen done before and Bingo!

My business is close to the tracks on Beach.  There is vacant land across the street on the east side of Beach that could possibly be used for a station.  

I too blogged about the efficacy of a Beach/121 Station.  Beach Street is a corridor that should be utilized more than it is today. Beach Street is the best connecting corridor to and from TRE and Tarrant Express Rail.

Is it a policy or some kind of an agreement that Trinity Metro and DART each have an equal amount of stations along their designated zone?

Currently, the West Zone consists of ITC, RH, Hurst and CenterPort.  The East Zone consists of West Irving, Irving, Medical Center, AA and Union Station. The East Zone now has five stations, while the West Zone has four stations.  It does seem equitable for the West Zone to have a station at Beach Street in addition to the RH Station moving to Trinity Lakes.

#113 Electricron

Electricron

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

If the RH station is moved east, I think a Beach Street (or somewhere near there) station becomes more viable. I think this especially true if the parking for commuters disappears. As it is now there's a big gap between downtown and Loop 820.

I have always imagined a Beach Street Station... especially because of the grain silos and current retail that is already near where a station would be likely. Turn the Silos into residential housing like I’ve seen done before and Bingo!

My business is close to the tracks on Beach.  There is vacant land across the street on the east side of Beach that could possibly be used for a station.  

I too blogged about the efficacy of a Beach/121 Station.  Beach Street is a corridor that should be utilized more than it is today. Beach Street is the best connecting corridor to and from TRE and Tarrant Express Rail.

Is it a policy or some kind of an agreement that Trinity Metro and DART each have an equal amount of stations along their designated zone?

Currently, the West Zone consists of ITC, RH, Hurst and CenterPort.  The East Zone consists of West Irving, Irving, Medical Center, AA and Union Station. The East Zone now has five stations, while the West Zone has four stations.  It does seem equitable for the West Zone to have a station at Beach Street in addition to the RH Station moving to Trinity Lakes.

You forgot to identify and count the T&P Station for the West Zone. ;)

#114 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

Centreport is the fare zone boundary, and doesn't count one way or the other.

His statement is accurate if you replace Centreport with T&P station.

-Dylan

#115 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:31 PM

East Zone: 1. Union Station, 2. Victory Station, 3. Medical District Station, 4. Irving Station, 5. West Irving Station, 6. Centerport Station

West Zone: 1. T&P Station, 2. ITC, 3. Richland Hills, 4. Hurst, 5. Centerport Station.

Closing RH while Opening Trinity Lakes = 0 Addition in the West Zone. 

Opening Beach Street Station = 1 Addition in the West Zone.

Resulting in each zone having an equal amount of stations: 6

One can argue that the T&P and ITC,  with a distance of only .08 mi separating the two of them, are actually Stations 1 & 1A.

#116 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

Related, the TRE shuttle to DFW will be reduced in frequency to every 30 minutes June 4th, and eliminated completely next year.

#117 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

That sucks for those who live along the TRE, and for those who work along Amon Carter Blvd. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised it will be eliminated.

A while back, I read DART wanted to eliminate this shuttle when the Orange Line opened, but Trinity Metro insisted on keeping this shuttle until TEX Rail opens.

EDIT: If it's going to run so infrequently, I hope they post the schedule online.

Waiting up to 30 minutes while not knowing when the next shuttle arrives would be stressful if you're trying to catch a flight.

-Dylan

#118 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

I'm curious what the ridership was like. I've never used it so I don't know firsthand and don't see data anywhere.  It does seem like it's breaking a lot of links (for example Arlington's VIA no longer has access to the airport). Maybe some sort of rideshare or vanpool would work better instead of a regularly scheduled bus. 

#119 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:14 PM

NBC5 piece says that TRE positive train control installation is way behind schedule and at risk of missing the end of the year deadline:

https://www.nbcdfw.c...-489181771.html

#120 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:26 AM

I'm not privy to the daily operations of the TRE, but how often do they mix with freight? I thought they had a temporal separation where the freight runs at night and passenger movements during the day?

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#121 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Last year, I got off the TRE at the Medical District station in Dallas, and a freight train came through a few minutes after the TRE left.

My assumption (though I could be wrong) is that freight trains often run on the TRE during daytime hours in Dallas County (where there is more double-tracking and more freight trains).

-Dylan

#122 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

TEXRail won't have PTC operational when it opens next year? What???

-Dylan

#123 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

Now that I think of it, I did see a freight roll through Centreport a couple years back when I was waiting on TRE.

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#124 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 07:27 AM

TEXRail won't have PTC operational when it opens next year? What???

TEXRail should have PTC. The bit was talking about the TRE (Trinity Railway Express)

#125 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:11 AM

It will, but not when service starts:

"Trinity Metro is also building a new billion-dollar rail line connecting Downtown Fort Worth to DFW Airport -- it's scheduled to open in January. But the agency said that new line won't have PTC fully implemented until the end of 2020."

#126 Electricron

Electricron

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

It will, but not when service starts:"Trinity Metro is also building a new billion-dollar rail line connecting Downtown Fort Worth to DFW Airport -- it's scheduled to open in January. But the agency said that new line won't have PTC fully implemented until the end of 2020."

That’s assuming the FRA will allow it to operate without PTC operable. Being a brand new service, that may or may not happen!

#127 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

Looks like a regional day pass is going up to $12.

#128 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:28 PM

giphy.gif

My blog: Doohickie

#129 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

RTC trying to keep the DFW - TRE shuttle around,

Karina Maldonado noted that in March 2018, the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport

(DFW Airport) notified the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) of its
intent to discontinue transit service between the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) Centreport
Station and the remote south parking lot. This project was previously awarded funds by the
Regional Transportation Council (RTC) to operate a shuttle from the TRE station to
DFW Airport to provide access to jobs and other employment related activities. The airport
announced that service would be reduced by June 4 and discontinued by January 2019.
NCTCOG staff is working with transit authorities to ensure alternative solutions are identified
to meet existing transit demand. Additionally, NCTCOG is reviewing other funding options to
identify other long-term solutions. She noted additional information will be presented at a
future meeting. 

#130 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:04 PM

With the Orange Line already operating to and from the airport and Tarrant Express doing the same in 2019, it is a reasonable decision for DFW Airport to discontinue the service between it and Center Port.

NCTCOG is being wasteful. 

DFW Airport is a much better administrated organization than is NCTCOG.

#131 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:29 PM

I'm in favor of keeping the shuttle. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle with its transfers, and it won't be useful for traveling to/from either downtown once TEX Rail opens.

However, for those who live along the TRE, the Orange and TEX Rail lines will be out of the way and will likely take longer.

Also, there are American Airlines employees who currently use this shuttle to get to work (though they're moving soon, so they may lose service anyway).

-Dylan

#132 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:34 PM

I think the best option would be to leave the service running after TEXRail's opening just to gauge the ridership. 

Eventually, Arlington may attempt to build a dedicated line between DFW, Centreport and it's entertainment district.

#133 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:20 PM

I'm in favor of keeping the shuttle. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle with its transfers, and it won't be useful for traveling to/from either downtown once TEX Rail opens.

However, for those who live along the TRE, the Orange and TEX Rail lines will be out of the way and will likely take longer.

Also, there are American Airlines employees who currently use this shuttle to get to work (though they're moving soon, so they may lose service anyway).

I think the best option would be to leave the service running after TEXRail's opening just to gauge the ridership. 

Eventually, Arlington may attempt to build a dedicated line between DFW, Centreport and it's entertainment district.

DFW Airport has likely evaluated ridership and so determined that it can shift those resources to other current or pilot programs, or just pocket the savings. 

TM and DART each will have a preferred connecting line to and from the airport 7 days per week and operating an estimated 20 of 24 hours per day.

NCTCOG should follow the lead of DFW Airport and invest the funds where they are needed most or in pilot program(s) that will improve regional transportation.

#134 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:30 AM

Reports that TRE has hit a semi dump truck in Euless. 40 passengers "to be assessed by EMS"

Edit - requesting more ambulances to the scene...

Edit 2 - one fatality confirmed, unsure if it was from vehicle or train.

Edit 3 - Two fatalities, both were in truck. Train was leading with locomotive which looks to have sustained a decent amount of damage to the cattle guard but does'nt look to be in too bad of shape. 3 reported serious injuries from train.

#135 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:34 PM

Train was leading with locomotive which looks to have sustained a decent amount of damage to the cattle guard but does'nt look to be in too bad of shape.

Ben Saladino photo posted by Bud Kennedy on FB:

40014938_2116860381659501_40797339907375

Good thing it didn't derail!

My blog: Doohickie

#136 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

Sounds like it was a pretty violent collision with several injuries from the truck making contact with the lower level of one car after being push aside by the locomotive.

This nugget from the DMN article was interesting:

"TRE passengers were taken off the train and bused to a nearby strip club to use the restroom and cool off before a bus shuttle arrived to take them to Fort Worth."

Any port in a storm, I suppose.

#137 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:29 PM

Wow. You can see the smoke from the fire / explosion on the side of the train where all the windows are broken.

The intersection where this wreck took place is a confusing mess. I'm wondering if the truck was already past one of the half-dozen or so gates when they went down.

• JBB likes this

-Dylan

#138 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:43 PM

DART spokesperson said gate was down.

#139 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

That crossing is incredibly dangerous - a street running parallel to the tracks on both sides and 2 driveways adjacent to the crossing.  There are plenty of gates to warn drivers, but it's still a bit dicey.  There's a similarly dangerous crossing at Mosier Valley Rd. to the west of 157.

#140 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:23 PM

Is this a "train quiet zone?"

#141 Electricron

Electricron

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Is this a "train quiet zone?"

it can’t be a quiet zone because the intersection doesn’t have the required safety devices; such as quad gates or lane barriers forcing traffic to the side of the road with the gates. Therefore, the locomotive’s 110+ dB horns had to be on; long-long-short-long; as it approached the crossing.

#142 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:56 AM

I was on the train that came after it, yesterday. 

Because they were doing some kind of work at the ITC, we had to be shuttled into the Richland station and wait there. But about 10 minutes after we got on board, the conductor told us about the accident and said it would be a minimum of an hour and a half before we would leave. Eventually, they just set it up to where that train would go to the Bell station and we had to use the Bus Bridge from there to Centerpoint, taking the TRE the rest of the way. 

Pretty sure they're going to consider making some new signage or something to that road. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#143 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

Asking for a PTC deadline extension to 2020.

https://www.dallasne...d-2019-shutdown
Asking for a PTC deadline extension to 2020.

https://www.dallasne...d-2019-shutdown

#144 Electricron

Electricron

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

Looking at the recent DART boards committee of the whole meetings, the TRE will be close to making that January 1,2019 deadline.
For implementing PTC, installing all the trackside infrastructure is complete, all the equipment needed has been purchased, the radio towers completed, antennas to be installed in September, all but 10 locos and cab cars have all the equipment needed installed, theyre hoping the rest will be delivered soon, and the required training for 50 personnel is scheduled for October. Theyre most worried about testing everything and getting certification by the FRA by the end of the year, and the extension request is in case testing failures delaying certification.
Webtec is the major supplier for this equipment nationally, and DART cant step up delivery because just about every commuter rail operator wants it. Webtec production and delivery delays can delay everything.
Its not as bad as DMN suggests, but it could be....

#145 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:39 PM

A truck struck the TRE's bridge over 35E. Major delays. Hopefully the bridge isn't seriously damaged and can be repaired quickly.

#146 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

A truck struck the TRE's bridge over 35E. Major delays. Hopefully the bridge isn't seriously damaged and can be repaired quickly.

Another one?

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#147 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:17 AM

nothing really "new" here, but I just noticed the TRE has a PTC info bit on their website:

The status of TRE PTC installation as of September 30, 2018.

• All TRE locomotives and cab cars have been fully equipped and are PTC operable.
  • All TRE track segments are completed and PTC-compliant.
  • All required radio towers are installed, but not yet operable.
  • Required PTC spectrum is available and ready for use.
  • All wayside hardware has been installed.

TRE is scheduled to begin FRA-approved field testing in October 2018.

https://www.trinityr...-train-control/

#148 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:53 AM

So I'm currently knee deep into a redo of a bathroom in my home and doing this has made me think that it is now time to redo TRE.

A redo is not such a radical idea as things have changed along the Tarrant County leg of the rail corridor.  Richland Hills is existing; DFW Airport will no longer provide a shuttle between the airport and Center Port after the opening of Tarrant Express Rail in January 2019; and  American Airlines is relocating west of SH360.  These turn of events mean that a redo is now in order to make TRE more effective going forward.

Proposed changes:

1. Shift Richland Hills stop to Beach Street @ Airport Freeway.  Beach Street Corridor becomes a N-S branch connecting Tarrant Express Rail Meacham/Mercantile Station (TERMMS) and Trinity Express Rail Beach Street Station (TREBS).  The TREBS would draw ridership from Riverside and Haltom City as well as ridership from Meadowbrook/Poly and Southeast Fort Worth.  The TREBS requires only a bus hub. No onsite parking is needed.

2. Shift Bell/Hurst Station to Precinct Line Road/Lakes Development (PCLL).  The PCLL would be the hub for a Hurst Circular connecting Tarrant Express Rail Smithfield Station (TERSS) and TREPCCL.  The TREPCCL would draw ridership from Hurst as it already does at Bell/Hurst that would use either Tarrant Express Rail to the airport/Downtown or continue to use TRE to Downtown.

3. Shift Center Port Station to Euless South Main (TREESM)TREESM would be the hub for a Euless/Bedford Dog leg connecting Euless and Bedford to TERSS and TREESM.  TREESM would serve the AA Campus and connect Downtown to AA.

Whew a massive alphabet puzzle but what do ya'll think?

#149 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 07:23 PM

The greatest thing to ever happen to Fort Worth....a  fun filled trip to Dallas - to paraphrase Bob Baulsir, senior vice president for Trinity Metro, the Fort Worth area transit agency formerly known as The T.

I DON'T THINK SO!

http://www.fortworth...a3cdcbd517.html

#150 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:49 AM

TRE appears to have had another accident this morning. Shut down and running a bus bridge between Richland Hills and Bell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users