• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

FWST: Developer buying up property in Six Points Urban Village.

From yesterday's Star-Telegram, it looks like a Dallas developer has bought a roughly triangular chunk of land bounded by East Belknap, Race Street and Sylvania.  Right over where the Fuzzy's is on Race Street, for those of you like me who aren't familiar with the "Six Points" name.

Here is a link to some of the other projects this group has worked on in Texas:

Criterion Development Partners Projects

#2 John S.

John S.

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

I cannot remember the fellow's name but about a year ago he was looking for lots on Samuels Avenue for a personal townhome/business office combo. He was the fellow who did Fuzzy's a few years ago. I referred him to a couple of smaller lots already owned by developers but I think they may have been too pricey. But this appears to be a different developer and the Riverside-Sylvania area outlined is ripe for redevelopment. Hope they do well in this Riverside location. My apologies for thinking out loud, but I sure wish they or someone would bring some smaller scaled retail construction and services over to Samuels-Rock Island-Trinity Bluffs; with hundreds of new apartment and condo dwellers now in the neighborhood's south end, we truly need some. That said, it's encouraging to see so many smaller scaled construction projects on-going at the present throughout Fort Worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users