#101 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Supposedly, there were some remains of an old swimming pool on that block. I'm not sure you are seeing a tunnel. There are several utility vaults at the southwest corner of 3rd & Commerce You may be seeing some excavation around those vaults. Even though Brian's pictures are fantastic, sometimes it is determine what you are seeing when you are looking down from above.

#102 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

This is really getting deep. In fact, yesterday (vacation day) I took a little video of a big caterpillar tractor stuck at the bottom. Was fun to see him use is own shovel to pry himself out.

Posted Image

On the original, I can really see some old hotel I think when I zoom way in.
Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#103 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, architecture, hot rods, stormy weather

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Good stuff - keep 'em coming!
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

Hear my original music (and other stuff) at RPQx2 Music

#104 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

Brian, the old hotel was on the south half of the block. However, you are definitely seeing the remains of an old wall or grade beam.

#105 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

We have actual construction going on this morning. A photo and a video. (Make 1080 and fill screen)

Posted Image

www.fortworthview.com

#106 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

Good aerial shots. Noticed the "mid-rise" type crane. Will these projects require the "high-rise" type cranes, do you think?

#107 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

Good aerial shots. Noticed the "mid-rise" type crane. Will these projects require the "high-rise" type cranes, do you think?

Yes. I sat at a table at a Sundance meeting with the (or A) architect on the site. His drawings of the construction had big stationary cranes at each building. Bet them come soon. In fact, I think I will ask them. (I supply their progress photos)
www.fortworthview.com

#108 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

Sure enough. Tower cranes go up in August...
www.fortworthview.com

#109 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

That'll be awesome to see. This is my favorite development in the town, I love the Comic Strip! Someone was really thinking with that. It's cool that someone put in the time and money to make it interesting while this is under construction. Appreciate the updates Brian!

#110 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

Thank you Austin55

I agree with the comic strips. It adds just the right amount of silliness to the project. Not only are they fun but the sidewalks and plantings and flowers have not missed a beat.

I have always loved to watch construction. When I was in high school (Desoto TX) they were building a huge new wing. All I could do was look out the windows all day. Conjugating verbs was no match at all. (This is the time when people will point out the 24 problems with the structure of that paragraph.) :lol:
www.fortworthview.com

#111 beverlyb

beverlyb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

The comic strip, as a comic book, can be downloaded from here - http://www.sundances...o/construction/
The link is in the middle of the page.

#112 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

This Monday Morning. How am I supposed to go to work with all this stuff going on out my window?

Posted Image

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#113 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

Relax! Take a day off! :lol:
"People only ask you how you're doing, 'cause it's easier than letting on how little they could care" - Jackson Browne

#114 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hot off the press. Just sent to me by Sundance. (Tomorrows news) I have responded for a request of the renderings...

> SUNDANCE SQUARE REVEALS PLANS FOR
> NEW PLAZA IN CENTER OF 35-BLOCK DEVELOPMENT
>
>
> FORT WORTH, Texas (July 24, 2012) – Sundance Square, the 35-block development in the hub of downtown Fort Worth, released renderings today for its long awaited plaza, the 55,000 square foot centerpiece of the 25-year-old master plan.
>
> “The plaza has been an active item on the master plan for more than two decades,” said Ed Bass, project developer. “We always envisioned a beautiful plaza that would be the fabric of our wonderful city and is now set to become a vibrant social centerpiece reflecting the best of a lively downtown. People will come to Fort Worth just to experience and enjoy this urban ‘living room’ and it is exciting to see it coming to life.”
>
> The new centerpiece of downtown Fort Worth<http://dfwi.org/>, the Sundance Square plaza will be flanked by two new buildings currently under construction, The Westbrook on the west and on the east, The Commerce. The north side of the plaza running along 3rd Street will be framed by the historic Jett Building and a new multi-purpose pavilion. On the south side of the plaza, a double allée of trees will define the nearly one-acre site.
>
> "Sundance Square’s plaza is intended to be an anchor to underpin the pedestrian friendly environment that has been a key design element of Sundance Square from the beginning," said Johnny Campbell, president and CEO of Sundance Square. “The plaza has been designed to be activated by cafes, furnishings, and programming to make it the place to be in downtown Fort Worth.”
>
> Designed for flexibility, the multi-purpose stage will anchor the plaza on the west end in front of The Westbrook. A two-tiered platform measures 18 feet wide by 20 feet deep on top with a lower tier allowing larger musical ensembles to perform. The stage can be further expanded for large concerts with movable platforms or adapted for a large movie screen. Permanent stage lighting and audiovisual equipment will be positioned within the plaza.
>
> “We have responded to great ideas from a workshop with downtown stakeholders last spring led by Fred Kent, President of the Project for Public Space,” said Campbell. “We are pleased that we have been able to incorporate wonderful elements including areas for kids and families and places for performances of all kinds.”
>
> An interactive fountain fronts the stage at the base of the Chisholm Trail Mural. The fountain is lively when the stage is quiet providing visual interest and inviting active participation from the public. Throughout the day, it is a playground and in the evening, the water feature becomes a glowing, illuminated water sculpture continually changing.
>
> A sculptural gateway created by four giant operable umbrellas will cover more than 6,400 square feet and be a focal point on the east side of the plaza. The umbrellas will provide shade, weather protection and create a great outdoor room with a lofty canopy by day and at night is transformed into a striking scene of colors and patterns using LED lighting. Manufactured in Germany, Sundance Square will be the first to boast these magnificent architectural elements in the United States.
>
> “The successful partnership between Sundance Square and the City of Fort Worth is a significant factor in this new plaza,” said Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price. “Sundance Square’s plaza will be unlike any other public area you will find in Texas. It will be a big attraction and we anticipate it will draw new people to downtown Fort Worth for the events, activities, shops, and restaurants that will make this plaza home.”
>
> The pavilion is a 2,000-square-foot multi-purpose building to be situated at Main and 3rd Streets and encloses the plaza to the north. The pavilion will house public restrooms, and potentially retail and small special events. Movable glass doors will open to tables and chairs outside the pavilion and will look over another water feature where waves will flow towards the center of the cascade from either end to createthick white-water moving waterfalls across the field of the cascades. It will attract people with its water motions, sounds and dramatic night lighting.
>
> The plaza will have a pedestrian friendly paving system in brick with stone bandings. A new streetscape will integrate trees, bicycle racks, and seating to enhance the pedestrian experience.
>
> Partners selected for the vast project include:
>
> - Michael Vergason Landscape Architects - landscape architect
> - Fluidity Design Consultants - water features
> - David M Schwarz Architects, Inc. - project designer
>
> - The Projects Group - project manager
> - Bennett Benner Pettit, Planners + Architects - architect of record
> - The Beck Group - construction
>
www.fortworthview.com

#115 beverlyb

beverlyb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Here's a link to the Star Telegram article about the Sundance remodel. http://www.star-tele...e-fountain.html
It has a couple of pictures too.

#116 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

I knew they were going to show more details of the plaza at the Downtown Design Review Board, but I had no idea they would be brining a large scale model of the plaza. That is why I posted the DDRB meeting date and agenda. I think we will all be happy with the buildings and the plaza space.

#117 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

I knew they were going to show more details of the plaza at the Downtown Design Review Board, but I had no idea they would be brining a large scale model of the plaza. That is why I posted the DDRB meeting date and agenda. I think we will all be happy with the buildings and the plaza space.

Saw the model on the news tonight. An impressive model of an impressive future space. I just don't know how they can build such great models.

Here is a fun new video I made of the construction from Friday Morning. It is over 2 hours compressed to 40 seconds. It is the first real construction photo as it is not just digging but the placed construction materials in.

www.fortworthview.com

#118 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

I read the online article about the Downtown Design Review Board hearing in the Star-Telegram but I didn't see a photo of the model. I'd like to see the model, can it posted here?

#119 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

Thanks, BeverlyB. The artist's rendering of the plaza looks nice but it may look better when the real project is completed. Depends on whether it is "people friendly." We have only to look at the unfrequented TCC plaza to see what evidently is not people friendly.

#120 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

Some people have asked about the closing of Main Street. According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram article, the street will remain in red brick, but the curbs will be removed. When the street is closed for events, they will use bollards to divert the automobile traffic.

#121 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

I still say shut that short section down so there is unimpeded access for pedestrians between the 2 new buildings! The way people drive through downtown (self included), the thought of people (kids) and traffic mixing in a curbless environment seems pretty risky...

#122 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Just got these renderings from my friend at Sundance Square (that crisp $10. is in the mail) ...
Funny, besides the grand buildings in progress, I think I am most excited about the shade feature.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#123 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

It would have been nice to have received some photographs of the model.

#124 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Here's the picture of the model that was in the ST. Funny about the shade Brian - I thought the same thing - somewhere to go on those hot days! Exciting stuff!

Posted Image

#125 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

I still say shut that short section down so there is unimpeded access for pedestrians between the 2 new buildings! The way people drive through downtown (self included), the thought of people (kids) and traffic mixing in a curbless environment seems pretty risky...

I'm betting that the bollards that will be used to close Main by the plaza will also line Main along the curb line. So there will be either a line of bollards along 3rd and 4th when Main is closed, or on either side of Main when Main is open.
My blog: Doohickie

#126 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

I was lucky enough to be asked if I wanted to shoot photos of this most impressive model of the future Sundance Square plaza area.
Some of you guys may be used to being around large impressive models. I ain't. I could not have been more impressed with both the design of the plaza area and the model itself. I took dozens of shots of witch I have uploaded this handful.
The colored area is LED lighting on water fountains. I am guessing this area can also be utilized when the water is turned off. (Maybe like collapsible sprinkler heads?)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I highlighted all that is new on this guy.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Turned down the lights and used my own LED lighting on this one
Posted Image

The whole model, just to show you how impressive.
Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#127 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Excellent work, Brian. The model is really beautiful.

#128 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Without a doubt, this plaza will attract all manor of pedestrians, tourists and downtown workers. It will become an instant icon. Where should the studios for live broadcasting be located in order to take full advantage of the people atmosphere to be generated in the "Times Square of Texas". .Do you read me, CBS?

#129 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

Thank you Mr. Roberts. I could not believe my luck today as I was taking a vacation day and got contacted by an officer at Sundance about taking photos. I ran over there so fast that my Target sneakers are still smoking.

And renamusk I am with you. We need more Fort Worth exposure now that we have moved up to 16 in the Nation...
www.fortworthview.com

#130 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Without a doubt, this plaza will attract all manor of pedestrians, tourists and downtown workers. It will become an instant icon. Where should the studios for live broadcasting be located in order to take full advantage of the people atmosphere to be generated in the "Times Square of Texas". .Do you read me, CBS?

CBS 11 would be a great choice. They already have studios in the old channel 11 (Ind) building on east I-30 but the glass (?) pavilion on the NE side of the new plaza would be a great location for a morning show. Too bad channel 5 NBC is moving the other direction.

#131 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Wow, I was actaually thinking Ch. 11 for Sundance. That would be PERFECT.

I work part time at Oliver's now, so I'm gonna love seeing the change up close and personal. And I'm a sucker for models, so I'm lovin' the shots. Thanks, Brian.

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#132 ramjet

ramjet

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Just....wow! Can't wait for all of that to be finished and to sip a martini at one of those outdoor tables. Really punctuates Sundance Square (and downtown Fort Worth) with a tasteful and exciting exclamation mark. (Thanks for the model pics, Brian.) If not an actual newsroom at the site, a Times Square like ribbon with news headlines might be kinda fun somewhere in the mix. And I'm throwing out my pitch for free wi-fi on the plaza...

#133 Russ Graham

Russ Graham

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Wow, thanks for posting those pics, Brian! I spent some minutes looking at the different angles.

So those umbrella things -- they look really cool. Does anybody know how they work? Like, when it rains, does it drain down the middle? How do they not get ripped off in a windstorm? Are they fabric or metal?

#134 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Excellent work, Brian. The model is really beautiful.

Add my thanks also, Brian..its like Christmas in July. I am wearing out my mouse scrolling back and forth between the images.

#135 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

Wow, thanks for posting those pics, Brian! I spent some minutes looking at the different angles.

So those umbrella things -- they look really cool. Does anybody know how they work? Like, when it rains, does it drain down the middle? How do they not get ripped off in a windstorm? Are they fabric or metal?

No idea how these will be designed and built, but the manufacturer has some pretty heady experience with this sort of thing...

Medina Mosque Shades

Company Website

#136 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:20 PM

Brian, I can't believe you didn't try to duplicate your view from your window on the model! Or perhaps you did?

#137 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

Brian, I can't believe you didn't try to duplicate your view from your window on the model! Or perhaps you did?

You are one step ahead of me, Volare. Stand by.
www.fortworthview.com

#138 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

This kind of off topic, but back in Architecture School at UTA, I took several photography classes and they taught us how to shoot architectural models. Brian, it looks like you don't need to take a class.

#139 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

Thank you very much John. But mostly highlights what amazing model it is. I still wonder who made it. And how long did it take. And how much $? etc... When I mentioned it in the Sundance Offices, they reminded me that it was at the Las Vegas Architecture show. (I think that is what he called it.) Sounds familiar that it was in Las Vegas. Not necessarily visible on my photos is how many operating lights there were. In windows, fountains etc... Really something.
www.fortworthview.com

#140 ron4Life

ron4Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Brian I know you've heard this a slew of times but nice photos. AND since no one has commented about it, according to the photos.. "Main St. will be blocked off" at the Plaza! sooooo sweet...

#141 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

I am still in shock and awe in a totally good way, but now I am ready to get down to some important details. What kind of trees should be planted on the plaza? My criteria are that whatever the tree, it must be "grackle proof" and should be native or very heat and drought tolerant.

Keep Fort Worth folksy

#142 SurplusPopulation

SurplusPopulation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

This area will be so amazing! I can't wait for the first Main Street Arts festival after it is all completed.

#143 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

I am still in shock and awe in a totally good way, but now I am ready to get down to some important details. What kind of trees should be planted on the plaza? My criteria are that whatever the tree, it must be "grackle proof" and should be native or very heat and drought tolerant.

Keep Fort Worth folksy

I hope they plant exotic palm trees and colorful flora that survive the hot Texas sun, but they'll probably be mesquites, scrub oaks, and ash.

#144 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

This is really awesome. This whole project just is A+.

#145 Phil Phillips

Phil Phillips

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

I wonder if the model was made using the fairly new 3-D printers. They lay down multiple thin layers of plastic and can do amazing things.

#146 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

I wonder if the model was made using the fairly new 3-D printers. They lay down multiple thin layers of plastic and can do amazing things.

I found out from the Sundance Square people that the model was made by Mark Gawor.
Would be fun to watch a time-lapse video of him making one. It was really great.

http://www.grggroupinc.com/
www.fortworthview.com

#147 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

I hope they plant exotic palm trees and colorful flora that survive the hot Texas sun, but they'll probably be mesquites, scrub oaks, and ash.

The Mesquite Tree is one of my favorites for its durability and for its beautiful silhouettes. In their natural habit, Mesquites are a work of natural art. It has the advantage of being a medium height tree that would not shield the sight lines of either the pedestrian or the tenants from or into the plaza. However, the Mesquite Tree is naturally gangly and would not allow the easiest flow of foot traffic into and out of the plaza. Otherwise, I am always happy with it as a part of my landscape.

Palm trees are really better along the coastal area of the state. I don't think that they are a good choice considering that Fort Worth on occasions can be frigid (Feb 2011). Palm trees do not provide an abundance of shade.

A medium height tree with a straight and narrow trunk is probably the best choice; and because it happens to be my favorite summer fruit, a vote for the Mexican Plum Tree. Yummy!

http://texastreeplan...lum_mexican.jpg

#148 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

Friday Morning update pics and video...

Posted Image

Posted Image

A heck of a drill...
Posted Image

A video I took on Wednesday that I like. (Hi def if you select 1080 and large screen and pause. I think it is worth it.)
every day around 10am there is light reflected off of the Tower onto this section of the construction site. I like it. Here it seems they are chewing away at the Westbrook Hotel basement. (I speculate)

www.fortworthview.com

#149 Ron Payne

Ron Payne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

I've been away a few days, so will now chime in on the models - great shots Brian!

#150 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

^ Thanks Ron!

Shot from yesterday. (Monday)

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Downtown, Construction Photographs, Sundance Square, Sundance Plaza, The Westbrook, Commerce Building, Jett Building, Land Title Block

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users