3 replies to this topic

#1 griffid

griffid

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

The Fort Worth Fire Department will be celebrating its 120th anniversary March 2013. A committee has been formed and progress is being made toward a commemorative yearbook, replica FWFD "panther" badges and a ball to celebrate the event. In addition a month long exhibit will be held at City Hall with FWFD memorabilia. The committee is currently looking for any FWFD photos, videos, memorabilia and collectors items. The items will be securely displayed at City Hall for the month of March and then at the ball. If you have any FWFD items or know of any FWFD items that you think may be of interest please contact me through this forum or at david.griffin1063@gmail.com.

I will be posting photos to this topic for people to see and discuss. I look forward to reading the discussions.

Sincerely,

david griffin

#2 detail larry

detail larry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

hey david , glad you joined our little group , every body is very nice and all love fort worth . detail larry

#3 griffid

griffid

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Here are two photos. The first is old FWFD Station 20 on Meadowbrook and old FWFD Station 8 in 1914.

Attached File  Station 20 1929.JPG   3.54MB   5 downloadsAttached File  Station 8 1914.JPG   1.39MB   8 downloads

#4 cheshire cat

cheshire cat

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

I am looking for info on a firestation/house that was at 4124 Kings Oak Lane 76111. Someone recalled it being there. The structure is still there. Any info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users