- - - - -

Condo Projects in Downtown Fort Worth

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 ghughes

ghughes
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:20 AM

Star-Telegram reports on the condo market downtown in an extensive (and well-done) article. Included is confirmation that the Houston Street Lofts are being converted from apartments to condos, as was mentioned in another thread: http://www.fortworth...p?showtopic=155

Article is at:
http://www.dfw.com/m...ess/8799252.htm

#2 gcarey

gcarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:46 PM

That was another good article about the thriving urban area of Fort Worth. I'd like to see some residential conversions and construction though. As popular as Sundance Square is in the Metro, I'd can't imagine there not being demand to support it. Anyways, kudos to a FW and a good article.

#3 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Swimming, Soccer, Spanish

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:34 PM

Excelent article. I hope this points to a few new projects (of height :blink: ) in the coming months.

Le Bijou sounds interesting because judging by the size of Schaumburg´s usual units, a 16 unit project is going to be taller than I´ve come to expect from him. And judging by those price tags, I´m betting it´s going to be very well designed too.

#4 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:39 PM

I'm awaiting the renderings of Le Bijou. It will be very interesting to see how the project appears.

Jonny, I have posted some of your TCU Area photographs on the web site. Thanks for taking them. How is Argentina? Hopefully, you will be able to post some photos.

#5 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:02 PM

The photos look great, thanks for putting them on the site. And Buenos Aires is...well, A LOT different than FW (my dad says "now this is a real city"). I´ll try and post some pictures tonight. I´m so glad I can get on a computer and keep up with events in FW.

#6 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:57 PM

I'm glad that you are still in touch.

Buenos Aires is certainly a lot different! With approximately 12 million people, it just makes the Metroplex look small. I hope that you will have fun and I do look forward to seeing some pictures.

#7 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 06:15 PM

I looked at an aerial picture of downtown, and there seems to be a historic-looking building on the corner of 7th and Jones on the block where Le Bijou is supposed to go. Does anyone know if it is actually historic, because I know the roofline doesn´t tell all.

#8 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 06:40 PM

Jonny, the building remaining on the property is an old warehouse conversion/addition built by a prominent Fort Worth citizen for a private residence on the upper floors and ground floor lease space. The warehouse is old, but I don't think it would now qualify for historic status due to what the owner did to convert it into a residence. I would guess that Le Bijou will either wrap around that building or be constructed on only 1/2 of the block.

I actually like what the resident did to the building. However, you will not see it on my Architecturally Significant Building list because it will tie a person directly to their home.

#9 redhead

redhead

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:25 PM

John, I am a friend of said resident and appreciate your keeping resident's anonymity. That said, my best guess is that Schaumburg's project is going in the parking lot behind, but I cannot get confirmation on any change in title. However, if it's like "The Ruins", it may not reach fruition for another seven years. Who knows?

#10 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 09:54 PM

I also know said resident. I think we should just leave it at that. If someone wishes to do more research on the warehouse, then they are welcome. (Just don't post it here if it relates to the owner.)

#11 ghughes

ghughes
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:07 AM

At a recent meeting, Schaumburg described the project as being a neighbor to the warehouse. But he didn't get into what footprint shape we can expect.

#12 redhead

redhead

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:36 AM

On the Downtown Design Board's June agenda is another loft conversion project in the Kress Building. I guess they would go over the Fox and Hound? Looks like the Tower really led the way!

#13 Dismuke

Dismuke

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Interests:Late 19th/early 20th century history, popular culture architecture and music. Collecting 78 rpm records from the 1900 - 1930 era.

Posted 04 June 2004 - 08:30 PM

On the Downtown Design Board's June agenda is another loft conversion project in the Kress Building.  I guess they would go over the Fox and Hound?  Looks like the Tower really led the way!

That's great. It always struck me as a waste that the upper floors on the building were just sitting empty.

Has anyone here ever been up there? Were they used as floor space? If so, did they have the art deco details and the Kress signs that the lower floor had? Or did the upper floors serve as offices and such? I would love to be able to go up there and take a look around before the interior is altered for the apartments.
Radio Dismuke
1920s & 1930s Pop & Jazz
24-Hour Internet Radio
www.RadioDismuke.com

#14 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

For details of the agenda of the Downtown Design Review Board, go here:

http://www.fortworth...vent&eventid=19

#15 Sam Stone

Sam Stone

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:23 AM

I had heard something about this a few weeks ago. I think they want to put up to 8 units per floor. It's nice to see smaller projects like this along with big ones like the Tower.

#16 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 10:49 AM

The owners of the property where Le Bijou is planned went before the Zoning Commission last week for a zoning change to "H - Central Business District". By the description of the property, it appears that they have asked for the zoning on the entire block except for the warehouse conversion property.

#17 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 07:02 PM

The downtwon design board heard discussion of converting the Kress building into Lofts. The owner was requesting permission for a sign on Main St and to place windows on the South Facade

Sounds like more downtown living to me...

#18 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 08:41 PM

One of the reasons that I posted the agenda of the Downtown Design Review Board is to allow the members of this forum to see what projects are coming up for review. I'm also trying to post the agenda of the Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission and any other relevant boards and commissions.

#19 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 08:16 AM

The owners of the property where Le Bijou is planned went before the Zoning Commission last week for a zoning change to "H - Central Business District".  By the description of the property, it appears that they have asked for the zoning on the entire block except for the warehouse conversion property.

Does this mean that Schaumburg is planning on having ground floor retail in Le Bijou? I looked at the definition of H zoning, and it´s commercial, yet this is a residential project. Or perhaps the city´s defenition on the website just isn´t clear enough on what "commercial" is.

And that´s great news about the Kress building, that´s helping bring the population south down Main street, and perhaps will open the door to more retail and vibrancy to the south side of downtown. Speaking of which, are the Main Street Lofts actually under construction (you know, the conversion of the Transport Life Bldg)?

#20 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:34 PM

Somewhat unrelated, but I saw the Versailles today, and it's looking better than I thought. No facade yet, but everything appears to be structurally ready. The roof tiles hint that it will be very Mediterranean, a style that isn't very common in downtown. I like it :cheez:

#21 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 06:21 PM

Speaking of which, are the Main Street Lofts actually under construction (you know, the conversion of the Transport Life Bldg)?

Jonny, I think from time to time demolition permits are being pulled on a floor by floor basis.

#22 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 08:03 PM

So that means they're constructing it floor by floor, or they're waiting until they get every permit to begin construction on the entire project?

And I'm trying to make a (somewhat) comprehensive list of all residential projects currently under construction and planned in downtown. Could you all help me out? So far I have this:

Under Construction

The Tower-315 condos-37 floors
714 Main(TLB conversion)-70 condos-24 floors
T&P Terminal conversion-220 units (130 in terminal, 90 in 4 story bldg)-~11 floors
The Versailles-7 condos-3 floors*
Bluff Street Lofts-4 condos-3 floors*
Cotton Depot Lofts-199 apartments-multiple buildings, probably no more than 3-4 floors apiece*
Are the Flatiron Apts. still u/c?

Planned/Approved

The Ruins at Peach St.-49 condos-23 floors*
Tandy Center Conversion-350 condos-20 floors
Neil P. Anderson conversion-70 condos-11 floors
Houston Place Lofts-29 condos-8 floors
Kress Building conversion-~24 units-5 floors
Le Bijou-15 units-3-4 floors*
Trinity Bluffs-1,500 units-multiple buildings of unknown height, 3 story townhouses*
Cummings Place-unknown-unknown*
Old Town Sqaure-unknown-unknown*
Heritage Park Center & Condos-unknown-unknown*

* denotes new construction

Anything I should change/add?

#23 Dismuke

Dismuke

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts
  • Interests:Late 19th/early 20th century history, popular culture architecture and music. Collecting 78 rpm records from the 1900 - 1930 era.

Posted 27 June 2004 - 09:47 PM

Kress Building conversion-~40 units-5 floors

Are you sure about that number? I suspect the units would have to be pretty small to have that many.
Radio Dismuke
1920s & 1930s Pop & Jazz
24-Hour Internet Radio
www.RadioDismuke.com

#24 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 09:59 PM

Well, I took it from a previous post that said the owner wanted to have 8 units per floor. My mistake was that I counted 5 floors total, but forgot that the bottom 2 floors were occupied. It is probably around 24 units or so.

Anything else I'm missing?

#25 Willy1

Willy1

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 11:47 AM

Hey Jonny,

What about the T&P Building conversion and the construction of the new apt building to the east of it?

#26 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 12:41 PM

Is it u/c or planned/approved? And is the 230 unit number on dfwi's website for just the terminal, or the entire project collectively?

Which reminds me, is the Transport Life project technically u/c?

#27 Rob1316

Rob1316

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

Whatever they are doing at the Transport Life building they sure are taking thier time. I work across the street, and watch thier progress or lack of it. There is usually only one dumpster in front of the building and they struggle to fill it up ever day.

#28 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 06:27 PM

So should I add it to the u/c list or planned list?

#29 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:41 PM

Jonny, I owe you a definition of "H - Central Business District" under the City's Zoning Ordinance. Basically, it is one of the least restrictive zones in the city and only applies for downtown. Some of the unique characteristics are no height restrictions, no parking requirements, several different types of uses can be mixed in the building, etc.

The reason that Transport Life is going so slow is that they are still doing asbestos removal. That is a fairly slow process and more asbestos than expected was probably found, thereby explaining the slow progress.

On Monday, July 12, 2004, the building is going before the Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission. The owners are asking for a Highly Significant Endangered Landmark status. This is the highest level of protection that the city can offer a historic structure.

For more details on this project, go to: http://www.fortworth...st=0

For the complete agenda, go here to our calendar: http://www.fortworth...vent&eventid=15

#30 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for both answers, John! I'm gonna go ahead and pretend that the city gives full approval for all the things the developer wants and move it to the u/c list. 70 units, right?

#31 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:18 PM

It is your call. I think I would wait until we have all of the details put forth at the Landmark Commission Meeting. They will probably explain their construction schedule and more specific plans for the building.

#32 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:34 PM

The following is the definition of Central Business "H" District:

Central Business "H" District

A. Purpose and Intent

It is the purpose of the Central Business ("H") District to provide a specific central business district zone for the more intense use of all commercial uses permitted in previous commercial districts (E, F, G, MU-1, & MU-2); providing less restrictive height and area regulations; and such accessory thereto.

B. Uses

In the Central Business ("H") District, no building or land shall be used and no building shall be hereafter erected, reconstructed, altered, or enlarged, nor shall a Certificate of Occupancy be issued, except in accordance with the use tables in Chapter 4, Articles 6 and 8 and the supplemental use standards of Chapter 5.

C. Property Development Standards

The minimum dimension of lots and yards and the height of buildings in the Central Business ("H") District, shall be shown in the accompanying table:

Front Yard* - None required
Rear Yard* - None required
Side Yard* - 5 feet minimum adjacent to residentially zoned lot, none otherwise. If provided, side yard must be 3 feet minimum
Height - No restriction
* Additional setback may be required by Section 6.101C

The district may only be applied to the area known as the Central Business District of Fort Worth bounded by Henderson Street on the west (may have been extended to Trinity River), Vickery Blvd. on the south, I-35W on the east, and Bluff Street on the north, except for the area between Henderson and the extension of Grove Street, where the northern boundary shall extend to the center of the Trinity River.

D. Other Development Standards

Development in the Central Business ("H") District may be subject to a variety of general development standards, including, but not limited to:

1. Off-Street Parking and Loading - None required
2. Landscaping and Buffers - None required
3. Signs - Generally wall sign size is limited to 15 percent of the wall or facade on which signs are placed.
4. Outdoor Storage or Display - Limited outdoor storatge or display may be permitted.

In a nutshell, you can put everything in all lower uses on an "H" zoned site with an unlimited height building constructed right on the property line with no off-street parking, loading, or landscaping. You are not allowed to put industrial uses within an "H" zone.

#33 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

Too bad Schaumburg won't be making use of the lack of height restrictions, :smwink: . I updated the list to state TLB as u/c. Also, does anyone know any information about the Cotton Depot project, i.e. # of units, schedule of construction, design?

#34 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:35 PM

Removal of the old foundation of the warehouse at the Cotton Depot has been proceeding and it now looks like they are doing site work and grading for the project. They also now have a construction trailer.

#35 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:29 PM

John, would you happen to have a rendering of the new development or a picture of the old Cotton Depot (or both, if you have em :D )

#36 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 06:12 PM

Jonny, I will have to see if I have a picture of the old Cotton Depot. I need to put up one for the web site. I know I don't have a rendering.

The City Council is scheduled to hear the zoning application for Le Bijou on Tuesday. They are also scheduled to hear the zoning application for the new apartment building on Berry for the new TCU Mixed-Use complex. Here is a partial text copy of the City Council Agenda:

XIV. ZONING HEARING
a. Cases Recommended for Approval
1. Zoning Docket No. SP-04-037 - (CD 9) - Texas Christian Univeristy, 2900-3000 Block of West Berry Street; Site Plan for TCU Student Apartments (See ZC-03-129.)

2. Zoning Docket No. ZC-04-131 - (CD 9) - Autobahn Realty Partners, 112, 116, 200 & 204 Adrian Drive; from "PD-234" Planned Development/Specific use for office display and inside storage area to PD for all uses in "F-R" General Commerical Restricted. Site plan required.

3. Zoning Docket No. ZC-04-135 - (CD 9) - Paul A. and Shirley D. Johnson, 412 East 6th Street, 709 Jones Street, 401 and 409 East 7th Street; from "J" Medium Industrial to "H" Central Business District. (Continued from a Previous Week)

4. Zoning Docket No. ZC-04-158 - (CD 9) - Texas Christian University, 2900-3000 Block of West Berry Street; from "E" Neighborhood Commercial to "PD/MU-2" Planned Development for High Intensity Mixed Use (See Exhibit A.)

#37 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:19 PM

I wish I had cable... :D I'm really looking forward to this Berry St. project to catylize other stuff on Berry. I'm going to have a really fun time taking construction updates on my way to lunch!

#38 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:57 PM

More Projects in this weeks FW Business Press

I really like the sound of this ....The company also has plans for two other developments that won't officially be announced until a later date. One is a high-rise for downtown Fort Worth, between RadioShack and Pier 1.

Schaumburg to launch Le Bijou, has plans for 2 others
JERI PETERSEN 23.JUL.04

Schaumburg Architects, PC will announce and launch a 15-condominium project -- Le Bijou --at 709 Jones Street in downtown Fort Worth July 29 at Angeluna Restaurant. The project location is between 6th and 7th streets and Jones and Grove streets.

The condos will range in size from2,500-to-4,000 squarefeetand are priced starting at $625,000. Design andarchitectureis by Ken Schaumburg.

The company also has plans for two other developments that won't officially be announced until a later date. One is a high-rise for downtown Fort Worth, between RadioShack and Pier 1. The other is Paris Village, a condo project between Broadway Avenue and Tucker and Lipscomb and College, on Fort Worth's south side. Those are expected to be priced in the low $200s for 1,500-to-2,500 square feet.

At Le Bijou, the style is French,with options to customizefloor plans.Each unit will feature a unique French facade, hardwood floors, granite countertops,solid wood cabinetry, Viking appliances, Kohler plumbing fixtures, Venetian plaster walls,iron railings, private roof-top terraces withoptional gardens, hot tubs, and/or an outdoor kitchen. Each residencealsowill have a private two-car garage.

Groundbreaking isscheduled on or before Nov. 1;pre-sales will start July 29 at Angeluna on afirst-come, first-serve basis.

Schaumburg also isworkingthe Versailles at 409 North Henderson (seven condos) to be completed Sept. 1;Bluff Street Condominiums (four condos) to be completed Jan. 1, 2005, and already has builtthe downtownSchaumburg Lofts.

#39 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:32 PM

I wonder how they're defining "high-rise"? I would think no less than 8 storeys...either way, this makes me very, VERY happy! B)

Btw, when do we get to see renderings of Le Bijou?

#40 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:41 PM

Yesterday, I received my invitation in the mail to attend the unveiling of the project. It is a black tie event. I'm going to need to check into it because I really don't have the proper attire. That's what you get for being a poor architect. In addition to that, I have Continuing Education Classes every Thursday at TCU. I've already paid money for these classes and I'm required by the State of Texas to get the minimum number of hours to keep my license.

Edited by John T Roberts, 22 July 2004 - 03:24 PM.

#41 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:40 PM

Schaumburg put up a rather vague rendering on his website:

Posted Image

:D

#42 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:32 AM

Channel 11 covered the Le Bijou party and the complex will surround the existing building on the block.

#43 redhead

redhead

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:42 AM

But what about the billboard? Is this another project with billboard isues like the one on Henderson???

#44 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:56 AM

The billboard is physically inside the property, so I'm betting that it will go away when construction is started.

#45 redhead

redhead

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:01 AM

Then what existing building will be surroundeed? I'm going to have to pay more attention on my way home as I drive by that property every day. How will it relate the the building that fronts on Jones Street, and does that mean that the existing roof terrace will be looked down on by the neighbors? I guess I just don't have the vision yet.

#46 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:04 PM

Jonny, you asked about the Cotton Depot project. I went and took pictures today.

Here is the old depot building that is going to be preserved:
Posted Image

That building is the old Freight Depot for the Cotton Belt Railway.

This is a shot of the construction of the apartments. The slabs are poured and the plumbing is stubbed up.
Posted Image

#47 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:32 PM

Thanks! Great to see they're preserving the old depot (otherwise, the name of the project wouldn't make sense). Did you happen to get a feel for the layout of the buildings (close together, far apart)? And does that fence go around the ENTIRE property, even fronting 4th and Pecan?

#48 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:22 PM

Jonny, I don't know. I didn't drive around. I wanted to stop at the old RR crossing at E. 4th Street to get the picture and then I headed out to So7 to shoot from the Lancaster Bridge.

#49 mosteijn

mosteijn

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 09:52 PM

John, I noticed you added the project to the website. I'm assuming since they're called apartments, they will be for rent, am I right? Thanks for the unit #, I'll update the project on my little list up there.

#50 David Love

David Love
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2004 - 09:11 AM

Any news on the Kress Building?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users