55 replies to this topic

#51 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

They have a grilled fish dish with a shrimp and crawfish topping that's decent, but the rest of the menu is fairly ordinary.

#52 elpingüino

elpingüino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

1. There's a For Lease sign in front of the Denny's at Hulen and 20. The restaurant appears to still be open, so I'm not sure if maybe the sign refers to another space in the shopping center behind it.

2. The lot at roughly 5011 S. Hulen has been cleared. That's next to Mexican Inn and across from Barnes and Noble. It was previously two strip centers: https://goo.gl/maps/GbivYdQUaQ62 Anyone know what's taking their place?

#53 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:36 PM

1. There's a For Lease sign in front of the Denny's at Hulen and 20. The restaurant appears to still be open, so I'm not sure if maybe the sign refers to another space in the shopping center behind it.

2. The lot at roughly 5011 S. Hulen has been cleared. That's next to Mexican Inn and across from Barnes and Noble. It was obviously two strip centers: https://goo.gl/maps/GbivYdQUaQ62 Anyone know what's taking their place?

The Denny's is still open, so it is for something else in the shopping center. 

But I'm still wondering what that other building is going to be. There's no sign or anything. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#54 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,069 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:54 PM

The old Casual Male store has closed, so that For Lease sign is probably for that space. 

#55 Mr_Brightside526

Mr_Brightside526

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Fort Worth

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:27 AM

The structure that is coming out of the ground looks like it is for another restaurant.

#56 cjyoung

cjyoung

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Cotton Patch had to be the most vanilla, non-descript comfort food restaurant ever.  There was absolutely nothing on their menu that stuck out.

I've never been more dissatisfied with a meal than my one visit to Cotton Patch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Southwest FW, Hulen Street, Bryant Irvin Rd., Restaurants, Fast Food

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users