Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

DT: Omni Fort Worth Hotel (447 FT/33 ST/2008)

Downtown Hotels New Construction Skyscrapers

• Please log in to reply
536 replies to this topic

#501 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (monee9696 @ Nov 26 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not terribly evident in this hand held shot (Yesterday morning) but the Omni has added special lighting to the superstructure. I noticed it big time driving home from work last night. It has really made a difference in the Fort Worth Skyling.

Can they make it PURPLE? wink.gif

#502 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

I was actually hoping for something even more "dramatic".

#503 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

I took this photo from the Trinity River this December 19th morning. (At dawn)
Those are not birds on the roof, but satellite dishes and other assorted antennae.

www.fortworthview.com

#504 ramjet

ramjet

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Once again, terrific! Always look forward to your pics. I'm transfixed by the beauty of buildings lit by the rising and/or setting sun. I notice that a lot here in Austin. And you capture it so well up there in fantastic Fort Worth. Thanks...

#505 longhornz32

longhornz32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Architect, photography, woodworking, jazz, guitar/bass/saxophone, sculpture.

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:41 PM

Great shot Monee. If those WERE birds I'm outta here.

#506 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (longhornz32 @ Dec 19 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great shot Monee. If those WERE birds I'm outta here.

Thank you Longhornz (and thank you Ramjet)

Has been a long day of pics for me. That shot was at 0 dark 30. I was back to the River tonight for this shot. (tree in foreground)

www.fortworthview.com

#507 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

From South of Villa DeLeon on Sunday. Omni A+ Homes.

www.fortworthview.com

#508 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:44 PM

I still think the glass curtain wall needs to be taller and have a steeper angle.

#509 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:39 AM

On Friday night I had some visitors staying in the Omni Hotel. The were on the 14th floor. They must have had a presidential suite or something because it was like a large condo. A dinning room, Office, two huge bathrooms with walk in showers and bath tubs. And a wrap around balcony that was just incredible. I just happened to have trusty tripod with me...

It was about to wear me out getting photo releases of all those in the hot tub!

The elegant St. Ignatius Academy. (St. Patrick's Catholic Church building)

www.fortworthview.com

#510 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

I took this shot of the Omni last night after the storm. (Read, very clean air) It is my favorite I have taken of this building.
No secret I really love this building. I do wish they would throw some substantial colored lighting on the roof.

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#511 jefffwd

jefffwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

The picture in the post above your last post that contains Burnett Plaza makes me angry. Either keep all of the "Christmas lights" lit or take them down... it looks tacky and I hope that all the lighting gets an update before ESPN comes to town in Feruary! Your last pic of the Omni condos is awesome!

#512 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

The picture in the post above your last post that contains Burnett Plaza makes me angry. Either keep all of the "Christmas lights" lit or take them down... it looks tacky and I hope that all the lighting gets an update before ESPN comes to town in Feruary! Your last pic of the Omni condos is awesome!

Did you see Burnett last year when they turned off the lights and lit it up Purple for TCU? It was a VAST improvement. Wish they would leave it like that all the time!

#513 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

I had to run a quick errand after dark tonight, and when I was 1 1/2 blocks from my house where I could see an unobstructed view of the skyline, I noticed for the first time that the top of the Omni Hotel was "bright". In the past, the top always appeared to be dimly lit.

#514 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

I had to run a quick errand after dark tonight, and when I was 1 1/2 blocks from my house where I could see an unobstructed view of the skyline, I noticed for the first time that the top of the Omni Hotel was "bright". In the past, the top always appeared to be dimly lit.

Sure enough John. I just went out on my balcony and took this shot. Even though it is pretty clear with low humidity you can even see the light rays reaching for the sky. I think we have all agreed that this building needed more of a night presence. I really like this extra dose of light. It looks better in person than this over-exposed hand-held shot. I had to laugh that as I was starting a post on the Dallas Omni you were comenting on the change with the Fort Worth Omni at the exact same time.

Posted Image
www.fortworthview.com

#515 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

I was really surprised to see it brilliantly illuminated. Even with this change, the building still needs additional illumination on the shaft of the tower.

#516 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet. The Greyhound terminal is no more. ...Any rumors on what might be going into the vacant spot?

It seems it's time (CC Arena) has long passed. Would not mind seeing it go. .... Does anyone if the space above the exhibit hall was built with the capability of adding more floors? I'd guess not.

FTWORTH-Combined-800_600.jpg

Replace the Arena and build 3 or 4 stories of space and offices. Would be nice to make it energy efficient to, such as Pittsburgh's CC.  

Are there still plans to tear down the Exhibit annex and straighten 10th? I thought I had heard that at one point. 

And hopefully we'll see a hotel. That corner of 9th and Commerce offers such a great location. Perfect place for a 500 footer ;)

Surely the message could be sent out to the hotel group considering building at the former Greyhound Station site that a larger hotel there would be supported by an expended convention facility. What about expanding the exhibit halls eastward instead of north? Commerce Street could be lowered to pass under the hall, and docks could be constructed at the lower level to allow covered and protected access for trucks and trailers bringing supplies for large meetings..... The new extension would also allow two new fronts for future hotel sites, north and south... If it is decided to raze it after all, those two blocks could be sold to private interests interested in building new office/mixed use high-rises on Main Street.

:

omni-const-sw.jpg

Fort Worth and Arlington were the only two major Texas cities that did not make the list of potential sites for the coming national political conventions.  So, it time to think out of the box and to think maybe about:

(1) a Omni East tower to be located east of the current convention center

(2) lets razed the arena and build a 500 room convention center hotel tower that hovers over newly constructed convention space where the arena once stood.w it for the convention.

Maybe we can get the 2020 or 2024 convention. :smwink:

Fort Worth over everyone.

#517 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet. The Greyhound terminal is no more. ...Any rumors on what might be going into the vacant spot?

It seems it's time (CC Arena) has long passed. Would not mind seeing it go. .... Does anyone if the space above the exhibit hall was built with the capability of adding more floors? I'd guess not.

FTWORTH-Combined-800_600.jpg

Replace the Arena and build 3 or 4 stories of space and offices. Would be nice to make it energy efficient to, such as Pittsburgh's CC.  

Are there still plans to tear down the Exhibit annex and straighten 10th? I thought I had heard that at one point. 

And hopefully we'll see a hotel. That corner of 9th and Commerce offers such a great location. Perfect place for a 500 footer ;)

Surely the message could be sent out to the hotel group considering building at the former Greyhound Station site that a larger hotel there would be supported by an expended convention facility. What about expanding the exhibit halls eastward instead of north? Commerce Street could be lowered to pass under the hall, and docks could be constructed at the lower level to allow covered and protected access for trucks and trailers bringing supplies for large meetings..... The new extension would also allow two new fronts for future hotel sites, north and south... If it is decided to raze it after all, those two blocks could be sold to private interests interested in building new office/mixed use high-rises on Main Street.

:

omni-const-sw.jpg

Fort Worth and Arlington were the only two major Texas cities that did not make the list of potential sites for the coming national political conventions.  So, it time to think out of the box and to think maybe about:

(1) a Omni East tower to be located east of the current convention center

(2) lets razed the arena and build a 500 room convention center hotel tower that hovers over newly constructed convention space where the arena once stood.w it for the convention.

Maybe we can get the 2020 or 2024 convention. :smwink:

Fort Worth over everyone.

There's more than enough space on the east of the Convention Center (including the former bus terminal/United Way AND even the current A&M Law School building) for another convention center hotel.

That arena is just going to become more space, which is much needed. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#518 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

City ramping up search for retail tenant to fill the garage next door.

http://www.star-tele...e145077664.html

(Sorry if this isn't the best thread, closest I could find)

#519 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Austin, I searched the forum, and I could not find a better place.  The Municipal Garage is so nice, it really deserves its own thread. 

Note: The Municipal Parking Garage did have its own thread.  It is located here: Please post all replies about the parking garage in its proper location.  The thread is in the "Public and Institutional" Forum.

#520 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:02 PM

Since the owners of Omni Hotels have purchased the May Owen Center, it is very likely that they will use that block to build an approximate 400 room addition to the Omni.  There is even a stub of a corridor on the second floor that ends at the south wall of the building which is apparently where they will make the connection between the two buildings.  We don't really know what the plans are for the block.  I'm guessing that it won't be any taller than the hotel section of the existing building.

Why the approximate 400 number?  Different cities, Dallas and Fort Worth, but the Anatole Hotel Dallas Tower added 700 rooms in 27-story tower; something like 26 rooms to a floor.

When I look at the hotel portion of the Omni, that portion spans two blocks.  For the MOC block, wouldn't you want to go higher just to get the supporting base for the tower (meeting rooms, kitchen, services) in place. I think it is reasonable to expect a garage based tower with a nice round room number of 500.  The Omni would then have 1,100 rooms to market to conventions and meeting planners who routinely RFP a hotel of +1,000 rooms for major meetings.

The other thing that I am less than thrilled about is a tower scheme similar to the Fort Worth Sheraton.  The matching towers of FWS look way to disconnected.  I have always hoped that the FWS would build a glass wall fronting the two towers so that they appear to be one structure.

#521 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:05 PM

I had heard somewhere that the desired number of total rooms for the Omni was 1,000.  They have 604 rooms in the existing building, so I figured that about 400 rooms would be in the addition.  I really don't know what they have planned.  It could be there is a garage added into the building.  There could also be more meeting rooms, ballrooms, and other support spaces.  We will have to wait to see what their architects design.  No matter what they do on the site, any new construction will require approval from the Downtown Design Review Board, so the public will get a chance to see the plans, provided enough information is placed on the city's website, or they attend the meeting.  The reason that I thought they wouldn't go any higher than the hotel section of the existing building is that anything higher would block the view from the condominiums.

#522 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:42 PM

..... The reason that I thought they wouldn't go any higher than the hotel section of the existing building is that anything higher would block the view from the condominiums.

I thought that the view from the condominiums might have been one of your reasons.  Just from the take of an outsider, each condo would appear to have more than one view of the outdoors.   I believe the Omni should not place too much weight to a lost of one of those views but should place more weight in meeting its goal to become a +1,000 room hotel.  

San Diego Omni Hotel.  The similarity with Fort Worth Omni is undeniable.    Total Rooms: 541.  It looks like a good guess would be that the 31-story tower may have about %60 of the rooms (appx 325) plus support services/street level retail.  It could be that the Fort Worth addition could be a 30 story tower of 400 rooms, street retail/support and parking like the SDOH.  Not so sure it would be the proper look for that section of Lancaster, but it would be definitely generate more foot traffic along the corridor.

sandtn-omni-san-diego-omni-and-skyline.j

#523 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:55 PM

I like the Omni in San Diego.  You are correct in that it is very similar to Fort Worth's Omni.  The last time I toured the condominium floors at the Omni was in 2009, before the building opened.  They were finishing out some of the units at the point, and yes, those had views in 3 directions.  However, to the north of the elevator core, I think there was a double loaded corridor that led to a large unit on the very north end of the building.  Some of the floors were completely open and in shell condition.  Since I didn't see it in a finished state, it would be hard for me to say where views would be blocked for the units on the north side of the elevator core. 

#524 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:44 PM

The members' names have been made by the City for Fort Worth Convention Center Expansion. 

Omni Hotel, though not mentioned, is designated as  Convention Center Hotel 1 and is projected to increase total room number of 614 to 1,000 (+400).  400 rooms is 63% more rooms than the (u/c) AC Marriott 16floors. It also will require 400 parking spaces 1rm:1space.

A garage/two levels of support/retail for the expansion site probably is a base of 5 levels minimum with rooms above.  My guess is an expansion inclusive height of 30 levels.  And then again, I could be wildly wrong.

One question: which of the two hotels will go first?

#525 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:37 PM

Go where?

#526 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:05 AM

Go where?

Break ground.

#527 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:37 AM

The members' names have been made by the City for Fort Worth Convention Center Expansion. 

Omni Hotel, though not mentioned, is designated as  Convention Center Hotel 1 and is projected to increase total room number of 614 to 1,000 (+400).  400 rooms is 63% more rooms than the (u/c) AC Marriott 16floors. It also will require 400 parking spaces 1rm:1space.

A garage/two levels of support/retail for the expansion site probably is a base of 5 levels minimum with rooms above.  My guess is an expansion inclusive height of 30 levels.  And then again, I could be wildly wrong.

One question: which of the two hotels will go first?

Are you saying that the Omni expansion is imminent and 400 is the rumored or announced number or is that based on what John wrote in previous post?  And is the 1 parking stall per hotel room an industry expectation or just an assumption/projection?  I would think it would be fewer per room but any additional ballroom/meeting space and staff parking might cause that math to work out.

#528 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:48 AM

Share with you reporting by Fort Worth Business Press -   http://www.fortworth...c2407d5424.html

The probable RFP will include two hotels one likely to be the existing Omni and the other to be a new hotel.  In an industry journal, at which at this time does not come immediately to mind, the standard for parking requirement is 1:1 room/space.  Solely on speculation, to accommodate 400 additional rooms, parking and support facilities at the 14th@Houston@Lancaster Triangle, the Omni Expansion will be a vertical structure easily exceeding 15 levels or more. 

My desire is that the Lancaster Elevation will reflect the architectural fabric along Lancaster Avenue.  Below is a scenario that put into place all of the hotel elements that are required when building on a constricted area -

I believe this is a rendering

eh1VzJk.png

https://newcrestimag...=in-development

240 rooms

#529 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 12:53 PM

I stayed at the Omni for the first time this weekend and it is fast approaching the need for a remodel. Our room had a non-working TV (that we really did not need, but still), one non-working lamp, and mold in the tub. There are several things that made the room feel dated: dark, drab walls with peeling wall paper that also made the room feel like a cave, no USB outlets, a tub shower versus a walk in. Still a decent hotel but far from up to par for the price and location. I hope that any plans to build a second hotel include an update to the original.

#530 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 01:53 PM

It sounds as if they are going to need the remodel before they build the addition to it.  It's 11 years old. 

#531 panthercity

panthercity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:49 PM

I stayed at the Omni for the first time this weekend and it is fast approaching the need for a remodel. Our room had a non-working TV (that we really did not need, but still), one non-working lamp, and mold in the tub. There are several things that made the room feel dated: dark, drab walls with peeling wall paper that also made the room feel like a cave, no USB outlets, a tub shower versus a walk in. Still a decent hotel but far from up to par for the price and location. I hope that any plans to build a second hotel include an update to the original.

We stayed there 2 years ago and I felt the exact same way you do. Looked very dated.

#532 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:47 AM

Share with you reporting by Fort Worth Business Press -   http://www.fortworth...c2407d5424.html

I like a lot of the desired details especially the parts about the new convention center connecting better to Worth Plaza with a new Northern Entrance

#533 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:09 PM

I stayed at the Omni for the first time this weekend and it is fast approaching the need for a remodel......

It sounds as if they are going to need the remodel before they build the addition to it.  It's 11 years old. 

We stayed there 2 years ago and I felt the exact same way you do. Looked very dated.

I have derided Sundance Square about being complacent and if you don't watchout, the competition will pass you by.  I think that this parable applies to Omni Hotel.

The Sinclair is here; and 714 Main and Sandman Hotel are going to be delivered in 15 months or less.

Perhaps Omni Fort Worth checks in from time to time with the Forum and if so I think what they may read will get the ear of the right person.

Competition!

#534 ramjet

ramjet

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:32 PM

I'm guessing large hotels are on some kind of cycle.  Having stayed in all of these over the past few years, the following have all had significant makeovers during the recent past:

Worthington

Downtown Hilton

Downtown Sheraton

Holiday Inn Express Downtown

Blackstone Courtyard

There may be a few others I haven't stayed in.

#535 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 09:46 AM

Stayed this weekend almost 1 year later.  Maybe they've taken advantage of the slow times and spruced up a little or maybe we just scored a better room, but I did see a little improvement.  Everything was working and clean and they have added USB outlets to the nightstands.  One glaring issue was the hallway carpet: it is awful and probably should have been replaced 5 years ago.  Trampled down with bad traffic stains.  The public spaces in the hotel are really nice, even if they are a bit cramped compared to their counterpart in Dallas.  That was exacerbated by the fact that they weren't allowing spectators from the cheer competition to stay in the convention center.  The place was a madhouse.

And this brings me to my big gripe about the hotel and I may be delving into some extreme hyperbole: the Omni Fort Worth might be one of the most pedestrian unfriendly buildings in town.  Let's start with the entrances and exits.  There are exits from the 3 restaurants that border Houston: Bob's, Starbucks, and Whiskey and Rye.  I didn't go into Bob's all weekend, but the other 2 were not allowing patrons to use their doors onto the street.  That leaves only 2 other doors in the lobby: an exit only on the north end and the main entrance.  Both of those doors dump you onto a narrow 3 foot sidewalk in the porte cochere lined with benches, luggage carts, and people negotiating either end of the valet process.  That forces a lot of pedestrian traffic into and across the busy valet lanes.  Those routes push people out onto the wider sidewalks on Houston Street, but, oh wait, the valets use the sidewalk in front of the the porte cochere as a 3rd valet lane.  Complete chaos.  Then we have the horrible interaction with convention center itself.  You would never know by looking at it that it's the convention center's signature partner hotel.  They just look like neighbors.  The only thing leading you to the building is poorly marked crosswalks that either don't line up with entrances or line up with entrances that are closed (that's probably a COVID issue, so I should probably let it slide).  

I hate to always compare it to the version to the east, but the Omni Dallas is a vastly superior concept when it comes to my last point.  It has a large secondary entrance separate from the porte cochere and separate drop off and pick up lanes.  It has clear ground level sidewalk connections away from the main hotel entrances and a skybridge on the second level.  The Dallas hotel also has a line of restaurants outside of the hotel lobby and a massive, park-like outdoor public space on the ground level.  I'm not saying the Dallas hotel is perfect or that the one in FW has nothing redeeming, but this is an area where the Dallas hotel just hits it out of the park.

#536 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 12:28 PM

I think the pedestrian problem lies within our small city blocks do not lend themselves to modern building designs.  I realize the Omni is built on a superblock, but the width of the block is still 200 feet.  I'm also a little bit surprised that you don't think the Renaissance Worthington Hotel is worse with all of its blank concrete walls.  At least the Omni has windows on the street.  The closure of the entrances from the street has to be a COVID result because pre-COVID I had entered those spaces from Houston Street.  I do agree with you in that it seems like there was poor planning from a pedestrian standpoint.  As you know, I lead Downtown Walking Tours and almost every tour goes past the main entrance of the hotel and there is always congestion along Houston Street.

#537 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 09:03 PM

I guess I was getting more at the physical pedestrian friendliness rather than the aesthetic pedestrian friendliness.  Yeah, the Worthington is bad. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Downtown, Hotels, New Construction, Skyscrapers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users