kaveman's Content

There have been 4 items by kaveman (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7084 Hass' Hamburgers

Posted by kaveman on 02 December 2004 - 11:36 AM in Arts and Entertainment

Well, there's that little convenience store that has a sign saying breakfast tacos and burgers and such about a block away (anybody tried there?) and then you've got the Montgomery Cafe that's REALLY good, and I think the Dairy Queen's still open. So it did have some competition. I live right up the street from the Charlie's on the circle too. Burger Box has it beat though IMO!!!!

Kenny :lol:

#7082 Billy Bob's

Posted by kaveman on 02 December 2004 - 09:02 AM in Local History

Yay!!!!
We have a winner!

Yes, Cooks department store!
Tarzan, I owe ya a burger!

Kenny

#7064 Billy Bob's

Posted by kaveman on 01 December 2004 - 03:06 PM in Local History

The building that's home to Billy Bob's..........
What did it used to be?

First correct answer gets a Kincaid burger! ;)

Kenny

#7063 The Corral Drive-In Theater

Posted by kaveman on 01 December 2004 - 02:51 PM in Local History

Howdy! I realize this topic is a little old....
Anyway, found you guys whilst looking for info on the old Corral Drive In. Anybody remember The Westerner Drive In? I'm pretty sure it was also on Jacksboro Hwy, but can't remember if it was farther west than the Corral or closer in to downtown?
Oh and while I'm on the same road, how about the Cowtown Drive In? It was right at the corner of Jacksboro Hwy and 28th (or Ephriham or River Oaks Blvd, whichever preferred) where now it's an auto auction place. The old Buddies was across the street and we'd load up with junk food and see a movie.

One of the "longer lasting" drive-ins was the Cherry Lane Twin (was that the right name?).

Kenny