• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Shocker

Shocker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

Thank you John. It was nice seeing you again and nice to meet Jerre. Wonderful and informative presentation. Looking forward to the next one.

#52 wren

wren

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:09 PM

John I'd really lilke to thank you for organizing such an interesting and informative meeting. Please give Jerre our thanks as well for taking the time to give such a fine presentation. I also appreciated the opportunity to tour such a wonderful house! I also really enjoyed meeting the people behind the words I've been reading. I'm already looking forward to the next meeting!

#53 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:57 PM

All of you are welcome. In previous forum meetings, we have just had informal discussion sessions at various restaurants with food being served. This time, I wanted to do something a little different. It appears that it was a big success, although I would have really liked it if more forum members had attended. Our next meeting will be over in the Riverside/Race Street area and we will probably go back to our old format.

I've already told Jerre thank you many times since our meeting and she really appreciated everyone's attendance. It is a part of HFW's mission to reach out to the public on preservation issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users