• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

I would not bother posting this since it is only affecting my sign-in name on this forum, but since I am a section moderator it might be informative to someone.

I am changing my well-worn forum name "Prairie Pup" to my actual name "RD Milhollin". I believe that all my previous posts as PP will now reflect the new forum name.

Now, back to browsing

RD

#2 Keller Pirate

Keller Pirate

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

It will take a while to get used to the new name. I don't mind forum members knowing my real name, but I wouldn't want it out across the world wide web, so I stick with a handle. I have a fairly common name and when I Google myself there are thousands of me and none of them are me, I like that. Good to know you RD.

#3 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Are you the RD Milhollin that owes me money! :laugh:
www.fortworthview.com

#4 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,407 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

All of your earlier posts will show up by RD Milhollin instead of Prairie Pup. I'm sure some people won't pick up on the disconnect in some of my replies when I referred to you as "Pup".

#5 David Love

David Love

Skyscraper Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, gothic structures, Harley Davidsons, active with Veterans Affairs. Making things out of wood and carbon fiber.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

I would not bother posting this since it is only affecting my sign-in name on this forum, but since I am a section moderator it might be informative to someone.

I am changing my well-worn forum name "Prairie Pup" to my actual name "RD Milhollin". I believe that all my previous posts as PP will now reflect the new forum name.

Now, back to browsing

RD

You could always add an AKA or "The Moderator Formerly Known As" ! Soon to be abbreviated as TMFKA ...now I'm wondering when we'll get the RD expanded, kind a curious?

Better Business Bureau:  A place to find or post valid complaints for auto delerships and maintenance facilities. (New Features) If you have a valid gripe about auto dealerships, this is the place to voice it.

#6 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Are you the RD Milhollin that owes me money! :laugh:

Uh, no... That must be the OTHER one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users