1 reply to this topic

#1 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

I am not sure how much of my video they are using, but it is in this BBC sponsored show on the Discovery Channel tonight.  For those not familiar with my video, it is 20 minutes of transformers exploding here in Fort Worth as seen from my balcony on the 34th floor of the Tower.  Was on all the National news.  (May 2011)  Was the number one trending video for 24 hours on YOUTUBE. (That was the low res version that I had to get up in a hurry for Brian Williams with NBC Nightly News.  It had over a million views in 4 days.  (Like 1.5 million now)  I always regret not replacing it with the Hi Res version that is on now.  You can find them all on my YOUTUBE Channel.

On The Discovery Channel tonight.  (Including Discovery Hi Def channel. 8pm Central time.  The name of the series is Curiosity.  The name of this show is Sun Storm.   I know it is on during the Cowboy game so you might just record it. (For no other reason, it talks about Fort Worth internationally.)  BTW, I gave them the license to use this video for free. I donated it.  It is like legitimate science.  They would have paid me but asked my if I would donate it. (I guess it never hurts to ask...) 

This is the promo they sent me. (Was a British Company hired by BBC) 

SUNSTORM30thDecemberTX_zps2edfa901.jpg

www.fortworthview.com

#2 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Recording!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users