This is an annual Thanksgiving thread, or at least I hope it will be. My take on this is that Fort Worth should be thankful this past year for our city's continued economic prosperity. Particularly the many mixed-used projects sprouting up around town, and the plans for new hotels and luxury high-rise residential buildings downtown.
Fort Worth should be thankful for...
Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:42 PM
Fort Worth should be thankful for:
- Our great downtown and those who built it
- The Stockyards and other interesting parts of town
- DFW Airport, with nonstop flights to just about any large U.S. city
- American Airlines being headquartered in this city
- Texas Motor Speedway
In the past year:
- New bus routes and expanded schedules in the north side of town
- TEX Rail construction (Finally!)
- Frost Tower and the office space it adds
- The TopGolf driving range
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users