#1 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

ACH location on summit has "Potential Buyer"

I'm curious about what the buyer intends to do with the lot. With it's location on the hilltop, it's got great views of Downtown, W7, and southside, and an quick bike ride to all those. It's across from a park and has easy access to 35 as well. Perfect spot for a mid rise 5-10 floor residential building. 

The print shop is also discussed, but i believe theres already a thread for it?

#2 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

I don't think anyone knows.  The site has several Mid-Century Modern buildings on it.  All of those are not designated as historic buildings. There is one City of Fort Worth Landmark Buildings on the site.  It is older. 

I looked for a thread on the Print Shop at the old Masonic Home, but I could not find one.  The Masonic Home on Wichita Street is designated Demolition Delay and the ACH wants to demolish the old print shop to build a teen shelter.  ACH asked permission from the Landmarks Commission to demolish the structure as soon as the hearing was over, but they put the full 180 day demolition delay on it.  According to the article, ACH will start demolition on day 181.  A meeting was held between preservationists, the City, ACH, and their architect before it went to Landmarks, but the owner told every one that all options had been explored.

#3 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

http://fortworthtexa...ket.pdf?rev=312 Just found this thread after I posted in the where is downtown residential.

Sorry for duplicate post

#4 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

Interesting that the change is to zoning of Central Business District from the Intensive Commercial zone. One of the advantages that offers is no height restrictions, where Intensive Commercial only allows up to 12 floors.

plus multifamily residential, printing and publishing, wholesale offices, etc. No height restrictions and permissive area regulations.

#5 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:15 PM

ACH?

My blog: Doohickie

#6 gdvanc

gdvanc

Elite Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

Doohickie: ACH is a local charity focusing on children and families. It has been around over 100 years now. It was at one time called the "All Church Home for Children".

#7 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:59 PM

Ah yeah. I think it's been covered here before. I forgetted.
My blog: Doohickie

#8 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:10 PM

Blurb in the S-T recently (can't find it now) about this property being redeveloped into a 350+ unit apartment community. That seems like a lot for that piece of land, so I assume it will be more multi-story than 2-3.

Edit: found it: http://www.star-tele...le48023700.html

370 units on a lot that's about 700x300. In contrast, Grand Marc on Berry is on a lot that's 550x300 and has around 240 units on 4 floors (with a parking garage in the middle and light wells/courtyards in the center of each building).

#9 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:38 PM

Looked for the article. About halfway down this page

Main points

-ACH is relocating to the Masonic Home campus

-New development by SCC investors, 370 units

-Several buildings on site are listed by HFW as endangered 

-Other office operations on Summit will move by Apri

Between this and the Pier 1 place apartments, there are now 700 proposed units on Summit Avenue, and a few more as part of River Tower.

I'm guessing most if not all the MCM buildings part of the current campus will be demolished. I'm sure John will be able to chime in about that.  It would be nice if any development could preserve the trees along Summit.

#10 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

I don't know their specific plans for the site but here is why Historic Fort Worth listed the campus on its Most Endangered List.  Almost the entire campus is a Mid-Century Modern design, so this would be a large collection of MCM buildings that would be lost.  The Annie Richardson Bass Library is one of the more notable buildings on the site.  There is one older building located at the southwest corner of the site, and that is one of the historic houses that are on Sunset Terrace.  I originally thought that the house was a City of Fort Worth Historic and Cultural Landmark.  It is not, but it is listed as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.  Therefore, it is not legally protected against demolition. 

#11 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

Headed before DDRB

DG16-06 1424 Summit Avenue / Alexan Summit Owner/Applicant: All Church Home for Children / Baldwin Associates, LLC Requests a recommendation to City Planning Commission for a waiver of block perimeter, maximum block face and to retain the existing cul-de-sac.

#12 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

Perhaps someone can move this thread to the residential sub? Anyway, ddrb approved.

• The proposed apartment development on the former home of nonprofit agency ACH Child and Family Services also received approval from the DDRB. Trammell Crow Residential has plans to build a 372-unit apartment on the 6.6-acre land. The project will be sent to the City Plan Commission next for approval. 

http://www.fortworth...f23f0d4105.html

#13 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:07 PM

Perhaps someone can move this thread to the residential sub? Anyway, ddrb approved.

The proposed apartment development on the former home of nonprofit agency ACH Child and Family Services also received approval from the DDRB. Trammell Crow Residential has plans to build a 372-unit apartment on the 6.6-acre land.

Given that this segment of Summit Avenue commands a high vista; this project has the potential to make a notable juxtaposition as to how the skyline is seen.

Any guess as to which of their active development this project will take after?  http://tcr.com/developments/

and this one, a 372-unit apartment in Denver, would seem to be a strong candidate:

http://denverinfill....xan-uptown.html

#14 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

Some more info, name and height.

Requests a Certificate of Appropriateness to construct a five (5) story residential development with a six (6) story parking garage.

#15 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:31 PM

Renderings

alexansummit2_zpsmsr9fz59.png

alexansummit3_zpsc44vmzlf.png

alexansummit_zpsetwvpecb.png

Looks like the trees are being kept :)

#16 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

I guess its not good to unappreciatively question a gift too closely, but I had expected more height - 10 stories in two towers. :unsure:

#17 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

I guess its not good to unappreciatively question a gift too closely, but I had expected more height - 10 stories in two towers. :unsure:

This if fine. 

I'd rather see towers closer to Lancaster. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#18 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:48 PM

This if fine. .....I'd rather see towers closer to Lancaster. 

It is inline with their other projects although their Dallas Design District project along the Stemmons Freeway bluff is more vertical than it is lateral.

#19 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

This if fine. .....I'd rather see towers closer to Lancaster. 

It is inline with their other projects although their Dallas Design District project along the Stemmons Freeway bluff is more vertical than it is lateral.

Yeah, but that's Dallas. You know you're more likely to see more vertical projects there than you would here. We have some, but they're not going to be as frequent.

As far as vertical projects here are concerned, especially in that section of downtown, I can see more, taller buildings. Some even replacing the current water treatment facility. 

(I'll get into that, later...) 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#20 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:55 AM

Yeah, but that's Dallas. You know you're more likely to see more vertical projects there than you would here. We have some, but they're not going to be as frequent.....

I wonder if it might be a fire and rescue issue; and that the City has equipment that is limited in reaching a certain height.

#21 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:00 AM

Yeah, but that's Dallas. You know you're more likely to see more vertical projects there than you would here. We have some, but they're not going to be as frequent.....

I wonder if it might be a fire and rescue issue; and that the City has equipment that is limited in reaching a certain height.

Are you referring to this specific site or just anywhere in general?

#22 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:17 AM

In general.  If a city does not have a sufficient fleet of "high rise" rescue/fire equipment, it may be a factor in the kind of structure that can be built....So really, just speculation on my part.

#23 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:32 AM

I could see how this site could be a real concern (see the first rendering from post 15, no roads nearby, just the bluff) Similarly, First Presbyterian to the north has a road that goes all the way around it that appears to be primarily there as a fire lane.  

But in general I doubt its a problem. If the department doesn't have equipment for Burnett Plaza, it never will, nothing built for such a thing exists. 

#24 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:41 AM

It's all about cost at 5 stories they can use wood. Greater than 5 would require concrete.

#25 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:21 PM

It's all about cost at 5 stories they can use wood. Greater than 5 would require concrete.

OK, that does explain the decision and for why there is the great number of 2-5 story massive blockade residential apartments being built. Thanks :)

#26 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

As far as vertical projects here are concerned, especially in that section of downtown, I can see more, taller buildings. Some even replacing the current water treatment facility. 

(I'll get into that, later...) 

This should be good.

#27 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:49 PM

Drove by this site tonight and the buildings are vacant and it is surrounded by a fence. Let's hope they start on this soon. I love the little pocket park next to it named Harold Park. It's a pipe dream, but it would be awesome if some sort of cafe or other eating establishment would develop near the park and make this area a destination for locals. Similar to South Park in San Francisco.

#28 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:30 PM

Demo has finally started on this. Drove by tonight and half of the buildings have been torn down. I'm kinda excited about this project. I think that this complex as well as the one at 5th and summit while help bridge a gap and help make the upper Westside a destination.
The area is chock full of interesting buildings that could be re-purposed and it's smack dab in the middle of Downtown, West 7th & the Near Southside/Medical District.

#29 qmcgown

qmcgown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:02 AM

As rriojas71 noted, demolition of the former All Church Home complex has started. The new apartment block will certainly change our quiet little corner of downtown, and the developers have been accommodating to the input from the Sunset Terrace neighborhood. They are saving the existing perimiter oak trees, most planted more than 60 years ago. We are so grateful that the project continues the expansion of downtown residential; we had been long concerned that the property would go commercial and that non-residential development would make preserving Sunset Terrace more challenging. We welcome the new neighbors. Work has started on the residential conversion of the ACH Annie Richardson Bass Library, so that Geren designed building will survive The fate of the RTHL Cobb- Burney House is a little more precarious. As the research comes together for the National Register nomination for Sunset Terrace, it looks likley that the C-B House may be the first example of Prairie School residential architecture in Fort Worth. It was rezoned with the rest of the ACH complex, but it would sure be nice to see someone return the house to single family use, or as small office.

#30 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:44 AM

Thanks qmcgown for all the additional info on the project. I have always had a soft spot for that little corner of downtown. I used to work near there a few years back and I would take my lunch and a book to Harold Park on nice days to sit there and enjoy the location. I am glad to hear a resident of that area is welcoming this addition to downtown.

I was not aware that the library was being converted. Is this a separate project or does it tie in to the Alexan? I also hope that they are able to save a re-purpose the Burney House. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

#31 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:20 PM

Maybe I'm too much of a purist, but it would have been nice to have saved and put the entire campus to a different use.  I'm worried about all of the congestion this complex will create on Summit.

#32 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

Summit right there is really congested to vehicles getting on 30. Hopefully the proximity to walkable neighborhoods will promote most of the residents to cycle or walk. But it is out of walking distance to most retail/jobs that are in the area.

#33 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:58 PM

From a connectivity and fire protection standpoint it would be great if Rio Grande Street could be connected to 11th Street down the hill, and that street pushed down to Forest Park Blvd. 

#34 youngalum

youngalum

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

I looked at the Cobb-Burney house for my office.  You can get it for around $600k, most likely, but would have to put about that much work into it to make it feasibly work.  Plus, parking was going to be an issue and we thought about going down the hill and putting it below the house.

Then I remembered the historical folks and the issues you guys would cause so I walked away from making an offer.  The owner wants to unload the building so if you guys want to keep it, you might hurry or I foresee it being torn down all together.

#35 qmcgown

qmcgown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

I looked at the Cobb-Burney house for my office.  You can get it for around $600k, most likely, but would have to put about that much work into it to make it feasibly work.  Plus, parking was going to be an issue and we thought about going down the hill and putting it below the house.

Then I remembered the historical folks and the issues you guys would cause so I walked away from making an offer.  The owner wants to unload the building so if you guys want to keep it, you might hurry or I foresee it being torn down all together.

We are certainly aware of the owner's position, and hold out hope for the Cobb-Burney House. I'm disappointed, though, that anyone would consider walking away from a historic property based on presumptions that we "historical folks" would somehow sour the deal. Every property is different, and every adaptive reuse ought to have its day. From the neighborhood standpoint, we've been very encouraging of any use short of demolition. It's an unusual site, and would require some creative design, but noone should presume that any compatible use of the house wouldn't be welcomed with open arms. Please don't let that tar brush get too wide.

To John's point about reusing the ACH site, I couldn't agree more. The loss of that Charlie Adams-designed complex is a sore one. I can't argue with the value that ACH got out of the sale and the lives that will be transformed by the organization's mission. Our hope all along was that a developer would come along with the imagination to incorporate the mid-century works within a new design. Had I won the lottery... What we'll have is a pretty good residential mid-rise that will have to join us in the daily challenge of negotiating a Summit/I-30/8th Ave. interchange that has to rank among the most poorly conceived and executed transporation facilities in North Texas. There are days that I could get to work faster on a horse than by car. Maybe the increased density will focus attention on some solutions. One can only hope.

The residential conversion of the ACH library building is part of the overall development. It will serve as a nice buffer between the larger apartment block and the neighborhood, and we are grateful for it.

#36 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

... What we'll have is a pretty good residential mid-rise that will have to join us in the daily challenge of negotiating a Summit/I-30/8th Ave. interchange that has to rank among the most poorly conceived and executed transporation facilities in North Texas...

The folks who decided to cram two exits/entrances (Summit/8th and Forest Park) thru one stoplight should really be taken to task. Of course I'm guessing it's the same folks who approved rebuilding I-35W with the same 2/3/2 lane bottlenecks to drive demand into those toll lanes.

#37 RogerWilco

RogerWilco

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Aerial Photography, Videography, 3D Modeling, Urban Development, Art

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:42 PM

... What we'll have is a pretty good residential mid-rise that will have to join us in the daily challenge of negotiating a Summit/I-30/8th Ave. interchange that has to rank among the most poorly conceived and executed transporation facilities in North Texas...

The folks who decided to cram two exits/entrances (Summit/8th and Forest Park) thru one stoplight should really be taken to task. Of course I'm guessing it's the same folks who approved rebuilding I-35W with the same 2/3/2 lane bottlenecks to drive demand into those toll lanes.

The Engineering Firm was Parsons Brinckehoff that created the mess there and also the horrible looking section of freeway at i30 and Horne St.. Parsons Brinckerhoff is responsible for the "Big Dig" in Boston and also the HUGE mess in Seattle with the Alaska Way Viaduct.

#38 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:35 AM

The Engineering Firm was Parsons Brinckehoff that created the mess there and also the horrible looking section of freeway at i30 and Horne St.. Parsons Brinckerhoff is responsible for the "Big Dig" in Boston and also the HUGE mess in Seattle with the Alaska Way Viaduct.

Yeah I have never really understood why they have summit as an entrance/exit ramp in the first place. I think this intersection would be less congested if they made the Summit Bridge a Bridge Crossing Bridge only without access to the freeway. People can connect to this area Using the Henderson or Cherry St. exits. I think closing it off from the freeway would give that area a more pedestrian accessible feel to it. Especially if some urban improvements could be made to Harold Park.Maybe something like a vista point at the western end that overlooks the West Side or create a trail system down the Bluff to connect to the Trinity Trails somehow.

#39 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:45 PM

They've already cut off access to 30 for Berkley and Mistletoe Heights, now you want to cut off access for Fairmount, Ryan Place, and all the new apartments they are about to build. That seems difficult to understand.

#40 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:23 PM

They've already cut off access to 30 for Berkley and Mistletoe Heights, now you want to cut off access for Fairmount, Ryan Place, and all the new apartments they are about to build. That seems difficult to understand.

Whenever I go to those areeas from 30 I rarely, if ever, use Summit and I'd put money on it that most people who live in Fairmont and especially Mistletoe Heights don't use Summit as their exit. If I am coming from the East I prefer Henderson and if I am coming from the West I use Rosedale. Both exits are much more convenient than using Summit. Summit makes no sense as an entrance/exit. Plus Forest Park Blvd is a much more logical choice to get to Mistletoe Heights than using Summit.

Maybe have the entrance/exit accessible by the service roads instead of having it as a direct access to the freeway. It will never happen, but I just think it would decrease traffic in that area if it were a crossing bridge only.

#41 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:36 PM

Plus Forest Park Blvd is a much more logical choice to get to Mistletoe Heights than using Summit.

Oh I agree. Unfortunately if you are headed westbound on 30 you can no longer get off at Forest Park Blvd. You must exit Summit, sit through that light, then head down the access road to get to the Forest Park Blvd light. That's what I'm talking about stuffing two exits worth of traffic thru one exit, and one light.

#42 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:46 PM

Regarding better connecting the Sunset Terrace neighborhood and the new Alexan project to the core of Downtown, should there be an additional signal with crosswalks somewhere between Lancaster and I-30?

#43 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

Nothing left of the main chunk of the campus. Many of the trees along the edge of the property are being preserved which is great to see.  

Cxo_OMAUkAA_29s.jpg

The only thing left of the original campus,

Cxo_O1IUoAA0ijA.jpg

#44 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

I thought they also saved the historic house that was once a part of the Sunset Terrace neighborhood.  I realize that the house pre-dates the campus and is not an original building, but it was worthy of saving.  Supposedly, the library that was saved was the best Mid-Century Modern Building on the campus.

#45 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:40 PM

John, where is the house? Everything between Rio Grande and El Paso is cleared.

#46 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

The house was immediately south of the Library.

#47 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:07 AM

The house was immediately south of the Library.

I drove through the area recently and the house is still there.

#48 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

I was out taking pictures and I had planned to drive by to check it out, but I didn't make it over there.  Thanks for verifying the house is still standing.

#49 youngalum

youngalum

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

The house is under a different owner who is desperate to unload it.  I looked at the building and it needs a lot of work.  Unless someone with $ and a vision comes in, the likely outcome is the apartment developer will buy it for less than $400k and tear it down.

#50 Zetna

Zetna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:32 AM

Is it this house? I don't see it on the market anymore....also, has historic designation and supposedly first Prairie Style house in Fort Worth being built in 1904.

https://www.google.c...!7i13312!8i6656

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users