Architecture in Fort Worth

Parker-Browne Co.

1212 E. Lancaster Ave. - 1924

 

This structure originally served as a manufacturing plant and warehouse for the Parker-Browne Co., producers of carbon dioxide placed in carbonated beverages.  After World War II, the building was used as a warehouse for Bekins Co.  Since 1964, it has been a warehouse for a musical instrument company.  The building is three stories and is rectangular in shape with brick columns and areas between glazed with steel-sash windows.  The areas of the floors are marked with concrete spandrels.  Most of the windows on the first and second floors have been enclosed and the brick has been painted yellow.

 

 


1943 Photograph
Parker-Browne Co. - 1943