O'Neal-Sells Administration Building
1201 Wesleyan Drive - 1903; 1909; 1963 (RTHL)
The south wing of the building (facing Rosedale Street) was constructed in 1903 out of limestone from Dublin, Texas. In 1909, this building was remodeled and greatly expanded. The architect for the expansion was M.L. Waller. It was constructed by Lusher and Rocket Contractors. The 1909 addition added the northern 3/4 of the western facade, including the raised, recessed portico. This addition matches the original building in materials and detailing. In 1963, a major interior remodeling was begun, with the only exterior work being the spiral fire escape stairs added around two of the columns.