This two story school building features a gabeled roof clad in a flat red clay tile. The main front gable has decorative limestone and cast stone detailing. Some of the elements present on the building are coping, quoins, and a cartouche with the letter "M". On the left side of this main gable is a projecting gabeled entrance portico with more decoration and a Tudor arch. Other decorative elements appear above the windows in the Auditorium. The main body of the school is clad in red brick and the plan is asymmetrical. The landscaping was done as a part of the WPA and some of it remains on the south side of the building.
Architect of Original Building and 1948 Addition:
Earl T. Glasgow, Fort Worth
J.M. Gurley, Fort Worth