Architect Alex B. Withers designed this church building for the Riverside Evangelistic Temple in 1939. The architectural style of the building and its addition is Art Deco, which is unusual for Fort Worth church buildings. The sanctuary has a gabled roof with stucco walls that are painted white. The front facade has a central segmental arched window with radiating bands on the gable. There is raised banding around the central window with tile insets. Entrances on each side are on the corners of the building and they feature a circular canopy with a matching banding design of the central gable. An education building was constructed to the south in 1941, and it matches the detailing of the sanctuary. In 1948, a massive fire destroyed about half of the sanctuary and it was rebuilt from the original drawings at that time. In recent years, the building has been home to the Fort Worth Harvest Church of Greater Riverside.