Located within City of Fort Worth Historic District
This red brick single screen movie theater was built in 1938 in the heart of a once thriving neighborhood. The street frontage along Fabons features small storefronts, which have been altered. A wall with large stones has been placed in front of these storefronts, thereby closing them off from the street. The auditorium sits behind the small shops. The building's original sign is still in place. It was designed by Raymond F. Smith for the Community Amusement Company. The structure now houses a church.
Raymond F. Smith