The four original walls surround a new structure built inside. This was one of the first buildings restored in the Sundance Square project. This simple two story building features arched windows on the second floor and an eagle perched on the parapet. At one time, Attorneys McCart, Bowlin, & McCart had offices on the second floor. These men were prominent citizens in the city in the early 1900's. The Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop occupies the ground floor in the front of the building. The rear portion of the ground floor has a small retail space that faces into the Sundance Courtyard. The courtyard is the old alley behind the buildings that has been converted into outdoor dining and access to the retail spaces that occupy the rear of the buildings on this block. The Architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates. Thos. S. Byrne was the contractor.