600 E. Weatherford - 1925; c.1960 (Demolished July 10, 2007)
Architect W.C. Meador designed this building for the Weatherford Street Methodist Church in 1925. The building is richly detailed with a parapet that varies in height. The main level of the structure sits on a raised basement. Declining membership forced the church to close its doors in 1957. Around 1960, the structure was renovated and converted into office use. At that time, it was renamed the Civic Building. West Texas Legal Services is now a tenant in the building.