This four story building was designed for the offices of Cantey Hanger L.L.P. Cantey Hanger is the second oldest law firm in the State of Texas, and it was founded in 1882. The building is 86,300 square feet and is connected to the First on 7th Parking Garage by a sky bridge. It was designed by the Fort Worth architectural firm of Bennett Benner Partners Precast concrete panels were used to delineate the columns and beams of the building. This design style matches the companion First on 7th and Burnett Plaza.
Bennett Benner Partners, Fort Worth