The Caceria Building is constructed on the site of the Mexican Inn Café, a downtown restaurant institution since 1936. The building that housed the Mexican Inn Café was actually constructed as a three story Victorian in the late 1800's. Due to several fires, the portion that was demolished in August of 2006 was only a remodeled one story structure. Actual construction on the Caceria Building started in February of 2007. It was designed by Gideon Toal of Fort Worth and it has ground floor retail and offices above. The building is seven stories and is illuminated at night. The Caceria Building was built for Wagner Oil Co., which is located next door in the 500 Commerce Building. BB&T has opened its first Fort Worth bank on the ground floor.