The building, designed by Sanguinet & Staats, was named after Neil P. Anderson who was in the cotton industry. The General Contractor was Wyatt C. Hedrick Construction Co. of Fort Worth. The 11th floor, a penthouse, features 7 skylights facing true north. This floor was originally used as a cotton exchange showroom. Like many of Sanguinet & Staats' buildings, the corner is a highlighted element. In this case, the northwest corner of the building is rounded. The building also sits on a block where the street grid shifts; therefore, that corner is greater than 90 degrees. Thomas Reprographics is a ground floor tenant.
Photographs from the Jack White Collection, University of Texas at
W. 7th from Burnett Park in 1930