In 1958, the First Presbyterian Church relocated to this site along the Trinity River bluffs. Fort Worth Architect, John W. Floore designed this building. Floore designed many Mid-Century Modern residences, commercial structures, and schools. The neighborhood where the church is located was once called Quality Hill and featured many Victorian homes situated on the bluff. Today, only a small number of homes remain.
John W. Floore, Fort Worth