Union Bank and Trust
Originally constructed as the home for Union Bank in 1956, the building was designed in the International Style. When Sundance Square was developed and the Tarrant County Courthouse was restored, the owners decided to reclad the building with a look that blended more with the surrounding structures. They were also without an anchor tenant at that time. The new facade used brown brick and cast stone trim. Arches were implied with brick work over the fourth floor windows. Over the years, the building has been home to several banks.